It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot Thickens in Criminal Hacking/Spy Ring (Not Russians) Probe of Dem House Staffers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They're just as "fake" as any other MSM source and have an agenda just like any other MSM source. They only report on what they want their listeners to know and spin it in the way that they want it spun, just like CNN or any other news source.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They're just as "fake" as any other MSM source and have an agenda just like any other MSM source. They only report on what they want their listeners to know and spin it in the way that they want it spun, just like CNN or any other news source.

During the election months, they were the only outlet to
consistently report on the truth of the DNC leaks, Clinton
emails, Podesta emails.

None of that was fake, in fact a handful or more of DNC "officials"
resigned from the exposure. The Podesta leaks were damning.

Only time tells, truth speaks to us in the future.

CNN will never be more than it is, owned.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
In an another interesting twist; FBI Director Comey sheds light;

What are the Democrats hiding? Russia did not deliver the hacked emails!??

FBI Director Comey: Russia Did Not Deliver Hacked emails to Russia
edit on 22-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I can't help but find it hard to believe that Muslims were responsible for obtaining DNC emails and sending them to Wikileaks.

The brothers — who as IT professionals for Congress could read House members’ emails — allegedly used wiretapping devices on their own stepmother and threatened to abduct loved ones in Pakistan if she didn’t give them access to money stowed away in that country.

Reread the linked articles, no mention of their religion...Pakistani ties...

but "Muslin" came up and Meeks cried foul

On Feb. 2, House officials banned Imran, Abid and Jamal Awan from the House of Representatives network as part of a Capitol Police criminal investigation into House computer security. But longtime employers including Reps. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Gregory Meeks have stood by them. Meeks, of New York, said although they had access to his data, he’d “seen no evidence that they were doing anything that was nefarious” like steal or hack, and were being unfairly picked on for being Muslim.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I see RT has a piece up .

The criminal investigation into the five, which includes three brothers and a wife of one of the men, started late last year, as reported by Politico in February. The group is being investigated by US Capitol Police over allegations that they removed equipment from over 20 members’ offices, as well as having run a procurement scheme to buy equipment and then overcharge the House. House Speaker Paul Ryan said last week Capitol Police are receiving additional help for the investigation. “I won’t speak to the nature of their investigation, but they’re getting the kind of technical assistance they need to do that, this is under an active criminal investigation, their capabilities are pretty strong but they’re also able to go and get the kind of help they need from other sources," Ryan said.
www.rt.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

This is, of course, not comparable but, for the record, you can keep an eye on the still pending class action lawsuit against DWS for violation of the DNC Charter (PDF link).

Article 5 - Section 4.
The National Chairperson shall serve full time and shall receive such compensation as may be determined by agreement between the Chairperson and the Democratic National Committee. In the conduct and management of the affairs and procedures of the Democratic National Committee,
particularly as they apply to the preparation and conduct of the Presidential nomination process, the Chairperson shall exercise impartiality and evenhandedness as between the Presidential candidates and campaigns. The Chairperson shall be responsible for ensuring that the national officers and staff of the Democratic National Committee maintain impartiality and evenhandedness during the Democratic Party Presidential nominating process.

edit on 22-3-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Thanks, that is pertinent, great info.

Debbie W Schultz, very suspect
motivations imo. She is a not so smooth operator.

edit on 22-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Seem like some nice chaps.

I read they are friends of Debbie W Schultz.
Makes me nervous, to be honest.

Certainly, they did this to their own family, wow
where are the cries from the Womens Rights advocates?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Love this part:

the Chairperson shall exercise impartiality and evenhandedness as between the Presidential candidates and campaigns.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Which so happened to fit the narrative that the establishment was pushing, RNC vs DNC, Hillary vs Trump, etc. It seems as though they have you hook, line and sinker.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Good catch, s&f.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Thank you!

Hope this all comes to light very soon!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I read this thread and everyone is entitled to an opinion as well as whatever beliefs and so on.

I am amazed at the level of hate directed toward the Clintons. NOTHING too insane is too outrageous when there is some type of conspiracies directed at the Clintons. I do NOT believe they are saint by any stretch of the imagination. And I am beyond certain the Hillary Clinton used every once of influence she had to have her nomination rammed down the throats of democrat supporters.

The Democratic party has had a long history or being anti progressive to the extreme. So Bernie Sanders like Howard Dean where DOOMED from the get go. As a general rule even during FDR his own party was often against him. Democrat clearly sabotaged Carter.

I do believe via Bernie Sanders there whistle blowers in the DNC. BUT to believe Democrat insiders where actually behind the leaked e-mail and the hacked 2016 election is so insane and so unlikely. OTHER then Clinton hater no one is going to take that with any seriousness.

It would NEVER be in the interest of any American to hack the election for Trump. Yes I was upset that Hillary she how imposed herself over Sanders . BUT trump was such an insane choice it is hard to actually believe 40% actually voted for that idiot. I infect have hard time believe 40 individuals actually voted for him.

A side note. many years ago I had Bigfoot sighting and became fascinated by the subject. While research one stories were allegedly a the US Army prior to america Civil killed several bigfoots. I met a arkansas state trooper who had lost his job and was very bitter. he did not believe in Bigfoot but was very knowledge history the area. And his debunking adn other leads lead to partially believe him.

BUT he claim that CIA has setup shop in Arkansas while Clinton was governor. The Federal government knew and approved of the operation. However at point they had to use criminals who may or may had known they are being used by the CIA. As a side effect a lot police were rounded up for there part in drug trafficking as well as other criminal activity. the ex trooper said were indeed some very bad police officers caught as result. BUT he claimed a lot of other cops are rounded. Some may known but kept to the code. Others he claimed were clue-less as to what was going on around them. the lucky one were just let go but the careers destroyed and other went to jail. Some of the criminal got free get out jail card. Other end up in ditch. SOME CIA types got rich.

He was clearly a Clinton hater . BUT there is some truth CIA setup shop while Bill Clinton was governor. Its NOT hard to imagine he may of profited from wide range of knowledge by letting or being a part of that type arrangement. BUT by all accounts the CIA operation was setup legally and with approval of the US Government.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

Wow, bigfoot hunting and clinton linked!
Who knew?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Georges latest has some new dots

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Noppie

Wow, bigfoot hunting and clinton linked!
Who knew?

So Hilliary's a bigfoot?I'd hate to be the person who has to shave her fur!!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I just heard that some important hearing on March 28th was suddenly cancelled. Anybody know more?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I just heard that some important hearing on March 28th was suddenly cancelled. Anybody know more?

Is that a Senate Intelligence Committee meeting?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join