It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot Thickens in Criminal Hacking/Spy Ring (Not Russians) Probe of Dem House Staffers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I am so happy this topic came up because there is a lot here.

Maybe someone can explain it to me lol

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

George Webb returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss his open-source investigation DynCorp Harvest: Killing is Good Business. We discuss evidence of a global human trafficking and organ harvesting network hiding under the cover of various humanitarian, military and national security operations.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: burntheships

One has to wonder why there has never been a single peep from the opposition about the possibility that the DNC emails were send to Wikileaks by a DNC whistleblower.

That, to me, is the biggest coverup going on here.

It's because he was killed in a "robbery". Fortunately, he didn't have any money or jewelry stolen, just shot, in the back.
By robbers who got scared when they shot him, so they left his cash and valuables. Cus that's how robbers do.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Thanks!

a reply to: Stormdancer777

Thank you!

I'll wade though them later, possibilities of
a lot of connections.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I think there is a book in the future on the Braverman series . Its big ,its deep , its vast and its pure evil ...Bengazie was a part of it .The Awans are a small part of it too .George dedicates parts to the differing parts that shows links to Hati and organ harvesting ,prostitution to pizzagate to overthrowing of governments .Links to the Muslim Brotherhood ISIS ...its all there in those vid's . Hillary is there in it all too .

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I think there is a book in the future on the Braverman series . Its big ,its deep , its vast and its pure evil ...Bengazie was a part of it .The Awans are a small part of it too .George dedicates parts to the differing parts that shows links to Hati and organ harvesting ,prostitution to pizzagate to overthrowing of governments .Links to the Muslim Brotherhood ISIS ...its all there in those vid's . Hillary is there in it all too .

There is a lot to take in, I sit up till two in the morning going through this stuff, sad thing is I keep falling asleep, hopefully my missing pieces will be posted here.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Thanks!

Thank you!

I'll wade though them later, possibilities of
a lot of connections.

Welcome, I glad others have found this.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's because he was killed in a "robbery". Fortunately, he didn't have any money or jewelry stolen, just shot, in the back.
By robbers who got scared when they shot him, so they left his cash and valuables. Cus that's how robbers do.

My theory; he found something that interrupted a plan.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I was waiting for someone to come along and say "fake news".
Suppose the best they can do is not comment now lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Its kind of one of those subjects you only need to be aware of and keep a eye on . I post Georges vid's all over the boards when the subject matter warrants it . The Awans is only a small part of the bigger picture .I do find it amazing though just how it as a rabbit hole moves around and ties into things (dot's) you would never think would.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"The MSM can't be trusted!"

*posts article from MSM source*

That pretty much describes ATS these days, complain about the MSM until you're blue in the face then continue giving them clicks by linking to their articles and creating ad revenue for them.

Keep feeding the beast, maybe it'll starve somehow. Lol

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks for confirming, you think Fox news is MSM?

Half of the Alt Left thinks Fox is Faux.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yes, Fox News is MSM. If you don't think so then I'll have to assume you are naive. You don't host presidential debates and have high ranking political guests if you're not MSM.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Doesn't matter.

These IT technocrats are the real thing.

And they are under heavy duty investigation right now.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It's amazing that this is not being covered more extensively in relation to the DNC and Podesta email hacks.
I guess if they were suspects then it may take away from the Russian angle, which is obviously not desirable for the likes of CNN and MSNBC.
One wonders if this is part of the reason the DNC were so reluctant to let the FBI near their servers.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I guess if they were suspects then it may take away from the Russian angle, which is obviously not desirable for the likes of CNN and MSNBC.

Indeed, it would muck up the narrative, even if they were
not the ones to leak the emails.

One wonders if this is part of the reason the DNC were so reluctant to let the FBI near their servers.

Good point, especially considering this story unfolded during the election
but was not reported on till afterwards.

edit on 21-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I too have been reading more info this week. Really strange they weren't arrested and allowed to return home. Seems they have both parties covered in some way.

As for George Webb, several weeks ago he said he had Oliver Stone's people at his home discussing his vid's. Likely going to be more than a book.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes, Fox News is MSM. If you don't think so then I'll have to assume you are naive. You don't host presidential debates and have high ranking political guests if you're not MSM.

Nah, write me off but don't write me off about this.

I have always considered Fox MSM, my point was that many here
especially during the election said Fox was "fake".

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Really strange they weren't arrested and allowed to return home. Seems they have both parties covered in some way.

I do find it beyond odd they have not been arrested.

As for George Webb, several weeks ago he said he had Oliver Stone's people at his home discussing his vid's. Likely going to be more than a book.

Thanks for the info!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join