It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Democrats / The Left loves James Comey again?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: mOjOm

Its hard to argue with that. He's either too stupid to see that Russia was using him for the last few years... Or he was a willing actor.
lol, here's another one. Of course, the RUSSIANS.

Aye bro, watch your back for them pesky russkies!!

smg, sad.

What? You didn't hear about it? They were wiretapping a Russian who had an office in Trump's building....a money laundering operation. And Russians were buying property that was Trump-branded? My goodness....doncha know that means that he's one of them? Some of the bars in some of his properties probably even bought Russian vodka...more connections doncha see? He sent the beauty pageant to Russia.... There were Russians docking their boats at some of his Florida properties....

But the clearest evidence of all---he doesn't want to go to war with Russia, therefore he's gotta be an agent of the Russians! And Hillary lost. So it MUST be the Russians' fault....

Face it, no matter how much evidence is presented, you can't prove a negative because all the toddlers will still screech and cry "It's the Russians!" Any other answer would require them to admit that they had the worst candidate in our lifetime.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Has anyone pointed out that Hillary and her clan are more pissed off at JC now than they were a few days ago?

www.foxnews.com...

During a news conference in July – the same month the bureau began looking into the alleged Trump-Russia connection – Comey gave a news conference announcing the FBI’s recommendation not to prosecute Clinton; however, during the same statement, Comey also accused Clinton of being “extremely careless.” Then, in late October, Comey sent a letter to Congress – which soon became public – informing some members of possible new developments in the Clinton email saga. Two days before the election, however, Comey sent a follow-up letter again saying that no charges would be sought against the Democratic standard bearer.

“July ’16: Comey opens investigation of Trump. Nothing public. July ’16: Comey closes HRC email, finds nothing – attacks publicly. Annoying,” tweeted ex-Clinton adviser Philippe Reines.

The only Double Standard I see is anyone else not running for President would have already had there trial date already. How on Earth can you get called Extremely Careless and someone in your position or your staff should have known better and not get charged with a crime? Everyone on this board would have been sent to prison already.
edit on 21-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Its hard to argue with that. He's either too stupid to see that Russia was using him for the last few years... Or he was a willing actor.
lol, here's another one. Of course, the RUSSIANS.

Aye bro, watch your back for them pesky russkies!!

smg, sad.

What? You didn't hear about it? They were wiretapping a Russian who had an office in Trump's building....a money laundering operation. And Russians were buying property that was Trump-branded? My goodness....doncha know that means that he's one of them? Some of the bars in some of his properties probably even bought Russian vodka...more connections doncha see? He sent the beauty pageant to Russia.... There were Russians docking their boats at some of his Florida properties....

But the clearest evidence of all---he doesn't want to go to war with Russia, therefore he's gotta be an agent of the Russians! And Hillary lost. So it MUST be the Russians' fault....

Face it, no matter how much evidence is presented, you can't prove a negative because all the toddlers will still screech and cry "It's the Russians!" Any other answer would require them to admit that they had the worst candidate in our lifetime.

Democrats want to cause World War 3 because there candidate didn't win.
edit on 21-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

That's just dumb. If that's what you really think then you've walked too far off the map to even discuss anything rationally.

If anything they're concerned Trump might start WW3 in a twitter tantrum one day as he insults NK or Iran or something.

To not even be concerned at all with all the connections to Russian Oligarchs and their wealth and the other shady business deals Trump has all over the world is the most hypocritical thing you could do. You all railed on Obama being everything from a Secret Muslim to the Antichrist and even his wife being a man. Yet you don't even care about Trump with his history of dealing with and being near shady business deals and Corruption. The hubris of some of you is beyond belief.

For the rest of us we just want to make sure nobody is up to something who has the highest office in the land. I mean with so many people in his cabinet so far and campaign lying about ties to Russia you'd be a fool to not want to make sure nothing is going on.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Well, I don't believe you. Anything you post. The moment you said OUR president as a "Russian Agent", you immediately deferred to "Un-hinged" status, some of your left leaning members don't even go that far.

If you make a claim, back it up. Simple, very simple to do. Its on the onus for you to prove and not for me, I'm just passing by.

Hench, when said, Trump a "Russian Agent", I took offense and asked for evidence to back up your claim. Very simple kiddo.

Youve been making some valid points for your side of view, so im not attacking in any way. So I wont also assume you were part of the birther stuff. But what I ask is this, were you demanding answers from your side on the birther issue? If you were great, but youd be in the minority.....

If you ask me....

Calling Trump a Russian spy is the equivalent of saying Obama was a secret Muslim/Kenyan/Manchurian candidate. And it happened on a daily basis here at ATS

And all that was started by Hillary. lmao. Aren't the Left's conspiracy theories the best?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

For the rest of us we just want to make sure nobody is up to something who has the highest office in the land. I mean with so many people in his cabinet so far and campaign lying about ties to Russia you'd be a fool to not want to make sure nothing is going on.

Were Day 50+ into Trump's America and 0 ties worthy of impeachment have been discovered. In fact Trumps Russian Tax Returns showed he paid $38 million dollars in Taxes more than Bernie, Obama, and Buffett lmao.

That's just dumb. If that's what you really think then you've walked too far off the map to even discuss anything rationally.

Thats not what I think its what they think:

If anything they're concerned Trump might start WW3 in a twitter tantrum one day as he insults NK or Iran or something.

Hahah thats a Good one. War with those countries is long overdue. In fact the Korean War Never ended. I've spoken to Korean War vets who believe we need to finish the job. And I agree with them because they are Bat Chit crazy. If you think Iran is going to get triggered by a tweet then you are a snowflake. How many times have they shouted "Death to America" again while Obama was in charge? And capturing are Soldiers? O and NK used a Nerve Agent to assassinate little kimmie's own relative in broad daylight in front of eyewitnesses and caught on camera. We invaded Iraq because we thought they had WMD meanwhile NK openly brags that they do have WMD.

To not even be concerned at all with all the connections to Russian Oligarchs and their wealth and the other shady business deals Trump has all over the world is the most hypocritical thing you could do. You all railed on Obama being everything from a Secret Muslim to the Antichrist and even his wife being a man. Yet you don't even care about Trump with his history of dealing with and being near shady business deals and Corruption. The hubris of some of you is beyond belief.

Obama is a Secret Muslim. Hes stated it himself many times. And I've never said he was the Antichrist but a false Messiah who ended all Wars and brought peace and unity to the World. And was the greatest 1st and Only Black President we have ever had. Who ended his Presidency with no Scandals lmao.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Comey will be gone as FBI Director before any major investigations are solved/closed.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

There are ties and the investigation is still ongoing. So we have to wait till we have all the info.

What tax returns?? You mean the ones from 2005??? Nobody cares about those. Trump released those himself to make himself look good anyway. Taxes from over a decade ago does nobody any good.

I don't mean Iran will get triggered by a tweet. Trump might though. Use your head man.

What do you mean it's long over due. That doesn't mean it's a good idea.

The rest i won't even bother responding to for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The Right doesn't really have room to talk. They cheered Comey on when he told Congress he was reopening the investigation of Clinton in the last week of the election. Also, you don't find it hypocritical that in the same post you cheer the DNC hack and leaks while also crying about the Flynn leaks?

Nope I cheered the thought that justice might actually occur... comey is hack pure and simple, he is trying to walk a tight rope to preserve himself the truth has nothing to do with any of what we have seen.

nothing short of him committing seppuku could even begin to redeem him in my eyes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join