It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Napolitano reportedly pulled from Fox News over debunked wiretapping claims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Even Fox News has had enough. Fox News folks. Now take into mind this is 'reportedly' though I'd note a number of news outlets are confirming this:

Fox News has reportedly pulled legal analyst Andrew Napolitano from the air over his baseless claim, repeated by President Trump, that British intelligence officials spied on Trump at the request of President Barack Obama.

Napolitano, a regular face on Fox News, has not appeared on the network since Thursday and will not be a guest in the near future, the Los Angeles Times and the Associated Press reported Monday, citing anonymous individuals.

A Fox News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment Monday night. The Dow Jones Newswire also reported the story, along with speculation that Napolitano wouldn’t be gone too long from Fox. The longtime commentator and purveyor of conspiracy theories has a significant following.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Note: Some issues with the WaPo link so here's an alternative AOL link as well: www.latimes.com...

If he has been pulled I think he'll come back. Napolitano has a significant following and I'd think after a bit of a 'break' Fox news will take him right back. Napolitino is no stranger to conspiracy theories, wild claims, he he's a hit with the Alex Jones and Ron Paul Community. I'm seeing reports of him being 'suspended' so Fox News probably told him to take a walk, a break, until things cool down. I've already posted a thread that one of Napolitano's sources behind Trump’s wire-tapping claim once pushed Michelle Obama ‘whitey tape’ rumors and has a history. This coupled with the FBI and Justice Departments denial of any wiretapping evidence, and the formal apology made to British officials. There's a limit.

This may have been posted already but I can't find any other thread?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't know, to me it means he was on to something. Fox news is MSM regardless of it's right leaning agenda.

It wasn't that long ago, you know during primaries that even Fox was shtting on Trump.

Should be noted, that during that time I was #ting on Trump also. Now its more of a golden shower.

edit on 21-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
When were they debunked?

The investigation has barely begun.

Meanwhile...why hasn't this Tur (D) been flushed for fake news?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

When were they debunked?

The investigation has barely begun.

So Donald and Napolitano make a claim on witetapping.

Neither of them have any direct evidence to show for it.

The Justice Department and the FBI denies any evidence of wiretapping. They reject this claim.

Trump to date has provided no evidence.

The White House and Trump even backing walking back on the claim alittle.

The White House apologises to British officials for part of their claims.

And now this. Fox news feels it necessary to pull Napolitano.

It's time for you to admit you were wrong. There's only so many excuses.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Literally EVERY person within the government who would know if Trump was wiretapped has come out in denial of these allegations. The only people still singing this tune is Trump. To consider this claim not debunked is just willful ignorance.
edit on 21-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This will all be funny in a week or so when Napolitano is proven right.

Hannity will act as the designated apologist for the network and invite him back on to restore his credibility.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern GuardianJust because they deny it doesn't mean it's been debunked...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Literally EVERY person within the government who would know if Trump was wiretapped has come out in denial of these allegations. The only people still singing this tune is Trump. To consider this claim not debunked is just willful ignorance.

To play devil's advocate...

Those people can be trusted, why?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

To play devil's advocate...

Those people can be trusted, why?

Well it's ALL of their word against Trump, and "they" is a group of bi-partisan people. So it isn't just down partisan lines. There is literally no one but Trump and his administration backing up these claims.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All this "wiretapping" BS was just a planned distraction from the white house Russiagate scandal. The WH is in chaos trying to spin the Russian connection anyway they can. This is just the beginning....
edit on 21-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There is literally no one but Trump and his administration backing up these claims.

While I agree wholeheartedly with your statement...

That doesn't change the fact that the people denying this are some of the least trustworthy people on the Planet.
Literally, the kings and queens of deceit and deceptive warfare.

Right now, I find it hard to do anything but sit on the fence with this.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yeah. Last time he got pulled was for too much truth-saying also....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

thus....you cannot prove a negative (in most cases, some logicians say you can)

thus, you cannot debunk something which has no evidence by PROVIDING no evidence.

people are so silly

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Have fun with that. I've got all the info I need and Trump was a liar.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Half the people here are pro-Snowden.

Napolitano tells you what the real-deal is ... and he's made out to be ... I don't know.

You just can't please some people.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Hazardous1408

Have fun with that. I've got all the info I need and Trump was a liar.

I question the veracity of the people you get that info from.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You just fall off the turnip truck today?
You consider this claim debunked by exactly who?
Comey and Rogers yesterday? The 2 people that sat there and and basically evaded 90% of the questions that were asked?
What about the supposed FISA court ruling reports that were leaked? Anyone debunk them?
You got someone on the inside of the Intelligence Spook HQ like another unnamed member here?
But you still believe the Leftist narrative of the Russian Boogeymen rigging the election eh?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why is he a liar, if one truly believes they were wire tapped they in my opinion are not lying, maybe paranoid but not a liar.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Meanwhile...why hasn't this Tur (D) been flushed for fake news?

I apologize OP, but even my forced, non-partisan approach to politics found that to be funny.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's sad that anything posted by certain media outlets is immediately decried as fake news. Even when other news outlets also pick up the story. Now we have a clear cut example of fake news and those same people are trying to defend the source of the fake news. The White House even apologized for claiming the Brits wiretapped Trump. That should be more than enough proof that Napolitano was talking out his a**.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join