It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grump Comes To Sesame Street

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

How about Obama working with the Gays and the muppets to pull off a secret coup???

Then you're covered no matter what.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

i mean i would watch the heck out of three seasons and a made for tv film of that, but it's not a square on my bingo card.
not yet, at least. i guess we'll see how the next few months go.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Wookiep

Yeah. Sesame St. is just seconds from telling kids to kill Jews. That sounds totally reasonable.

I think you need medication.

Ummm... That is Hamas Sesame Street.

OK, I'm calling you out on this one...please show me the association between this programme and the American series Sesame Street.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

while we're at it, i seem to recall reading something - possibly on this very site, even - about that being a hoax of some kind. or at least, not an actual tv show.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on 22-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Yeah. Sesame St. is just seconds from telling kids to kill Jews. That sounds totally reasonable.

Ummm... That is Hamas Sesame Street.

OK, I'm calling you out on this one...please show me the association between this programme and the American series Sesame Street.

Yes, I was replying to this:

SO I Replied that they were thinking of Hamas Sesame Street that does just that.

Got a problem with facts?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

SO I Replied that they were thinking of Hamas Sesame Street that does just that. Got a problem with facts?

Got no problem with facts, whatsoever. That's why I was asking for the facts that showed any association between that Hamas programmme and Sesame Street, as produced by either the Children's Television Workshop, or the Sesame Workshop.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

SO I Replied that they were thinking of Hamas Sesame Street that does just that. Got a problem with facts?

Got no problem with facts, whatsoever. That's why I was asking for the facts that showed any association between that Hamas programmme and Sesame Street, as produced by either the Children's Television Workshop, or the Sesame Workshop.

Hmmmm....cue the crickets.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join