It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the feminists think Wonder Woman should have hairy armpits

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Next they also want her to have a muffin top, square head and short hair.

LOL!!

Square head, lmao!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Probably a conditioned response, but unshaved armpits on a lady are a huge turn off for me, maybe not a deal breaker, but close.

It is all about personal preference.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I dont post off-ton but this is good lol.
To one poster Amazon does mean one breast But also means man like in effect It is now thought they did not cut off a breast but were just more like a bull dike .
Ps a women with breast has no trouble pulling a bow and having it twang a nipple believe me we would hear about that lol .
Now I am a man But every once in a wile do shave under my arms And no matter what any ones here says it helps when working in high heat reduces sweating alone with keeping me cooler and when I get home I dont stink like a wet dog .
It does not take long for underarm stink when its 105% and your busting but .
But alas I hate shaving witha passion so its not even a every month thing just a once in a wile .
Being a man i can say we are hairy ugly and get stinky fast . Big foot is just some back woods redneck who hasnt shaved of showered in a month . Believe me I meat a few lol .
Dudes are so hairy looks like they have a coat .
as for Wonder woman shes American not french .
PSS seen a playboy magazine once a french women long black hair even longer legs perfict breast .
And Black hair covered legs and arm pits looked like a chimp that had a human skin grafted on .
Egds how do french men find that sexy ? maybe they are all closet cases ?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

a few girls told me to shave years ago. then one girl i was very impressed with told me to, and it clicked on me that ive been hearing that for years.

lol, yes i shave down!

im half asian, so my arms and legs are pretty light on hair.

since i started shaving i never had a complaint, so i assume girls like it better than au natural.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

lucky you. was she as hot as she looks on tv???

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I also reckon she should have had a hairy bikini line too.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna Wonder Woman is eye candy, end of story. And her being hot is probably the only reason to see a garbage DC heroes movie.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i find it funny when some men get so upset at the thought of a hairy woman, usually followed by make a sandwich comments.
never understood that.

i see hairy men and smooth waxed men and really dont care i definatly dont comment with things like go chop some wood

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

It's safe to say that only extremist, low self-esteem feminists would make a thing of this.

Is also safe to say nobody would look twice at Wonder Woman (except for a handful of low-hygiene extremist feminazis) if she had armpit hair and one boob.

...ok, we'd still look at her one boob.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin
i find it funny when some men get so upset at the thought of a hairy woman, usually followed by make a sandwich comments.
never understood that.

i see hairy men and smooth waxed men and really dont care i definatly dont comment with things like go chop some wood

There's a hatchet wound joke in this; I just don't have the heart to formulate one.

edit on 24-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: fix quote

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

It's safe to say that only extremist, low self-esteem feminists would make a thing of this.

Is also safe to say nobody would look twice at Wonder Woman (except for a handful of low-hygiene extremist feminazis) if she had armpit hair and one boob.

...ok, we'd still look at her one boob.

Yep, still counts, a boob is a boob!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

You shave under your arms?

If these feminists want to be authentic they should actually tell Hollywood to only use actresses that have had their right breast removed!

www.greeka.com...

They indeed lived like soldiers and their life purpose was to make wars against men. From childhood, the girls were taught the nuances of warfare. The bow and arrow, the librys (a kind of double-edged axe) and a shield in the shape of a crescent were their weapons. The Amazons showed unsurpassed skill and excellence as horse-tamers and riders. Peculiar, but perhaps justified from the Amazons perspective, was the removal of a girl's right breast. While still a girl, the right breast would be cauterized using a searing hot bronze tool. It was thought to be a necessary evil, to mutilate and remove all possible hindrances to using a spear or drawing an arrow. This practice may has attributed them the name Amazons from the Classical Greek word "Amazoi", which translates to either breast-less, full-breasted or not-touching men. "Full-breasted" appears to be a paradox, but that is precisely how the Source: www.greeka.com

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I say... a family that stinks together keeps together.

Thats until your woman has menopause, obviously you haven't been through that rollercoaster

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

OMG I loved Bill Bailey in Black Books!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Have you tried Bicarb of Soda..many swear by it for removing underarm odour

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thanks, y'all...

I now need to go wash my brain out with soap.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

She was pretty in a way that reminded me of my mom, only about a foot taller and on sterioids. Scary for me. But I ain't saying hot, because this is my mom we're talking about, you know?

Nowadays every old lady in a Volvo station wagon looks like my mom, with a Hillary haircut and pants suit. That's not scary, it's confusing.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Been doing a lot of thinking about this pertinent topic.

She needs a faux penis like an alpha female hyena then she can rape men with it.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Google it.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

You want to meet one come to my University in LA, we have a ton of them making trouble such as disrupting classes and blocking traffic in roadways.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join