It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the feminists think Wonder Woman should have hairy armpits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneWrecche

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Annee
Naturalists are Naturalists

A Feminist can be a Naturalist.

Or NOT.

I wondered when you would show up!

HAHAHAHA

OH! HELL NO!

My daughter when she was in kindergarten drew a pic of our house.

Including smoke coming out the kitchen window.

Well then, if the smoke coming out of your arm pits is making your children scared, best get the hedge trimmers.

Lol

I must be the only bloke I know who doesn't worry... natural or how you like it. it's what's underneath that counts...

and being a bloke, I aint taking a razor anywhere near my privates. bad enough getting razor cuts on my face.

I prefer hairy men.

Actually, I prefer solid on the ground Neanderthaish types.

They probably should be good cooks though

edit on 21-3-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: LoneWrecche

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: dantanna

That's because no bloke or self-respecting lesbian wants to shag a Yeti. These feminists should stop talking, seriously.

The irony with your avatar

lmao

touche'

The ladies love the Yeti-stylin bro - it's soft and tickley.

Moustache rides for the ladies, absolutely.

hehe

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Does this mean third wave feminists physically smell bad as well as having rotten personalities?

I'm genuinely curious. I've never met one in the flesh before, they seem to be a rare, almost mythical breed. Thank God too.

Maybe the third wave feminists are the elusive bigfoot? I think serious research in this field should be launched AT ONCE.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Heatstreet sources articles from Slate and The Revelist. Neither complain about hair. They complain about over-photoshopping and the armpits in a particular shot have a blobby green haze and don't look normal.

So glad people bothered to read what heatstreet is making up out of thin air.

edit on 21-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I once heard sumo wrestlers shave their legs so people can tell them apart from feminists.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I went out with a beautiful but naturally hairy hippy chick for a year or so. It didn't phase me at all.
Human social conditioning is all, you only speak for blokes and lesbians who share your particular conditioning.
edit on 21.3.2017 by grainofsand because: clarity

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Shower, then go chop wood for an hour.....or other physical labour.
I think I stink less than him (after physical labour) partly because I'm a woman, but also because there's no hair there....

You know there is a thing about the pheromones that are contained in clean sweat, that keep partners together, and even attract them in the first place.

I say...
a family that stinks together keeps together.

now on a different note, there are people who absolutely reek, and I doubt shaving them completely would change that. :/

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Who cares about the article, a connection has been made with Bigfoot and feminists. We need to start investigating this new revelation.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Oddly enough it's heatstreet that causes people to sweat more and smell bad after 8 hours working.

all the heat.

Maybe they have an inside 'source'...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Who cares about the article, a connection has been made with Bigfoot and feminists. We need to start investigating this new revelation.

Big feet?

I heard differently... Oo

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Bigfoot would be appalled! You need evidence before making accusations like that!

The nerve.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That seems to be the point of this. No one actually complained about Gail Gadot not having armpit hair.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Their was also a time men didn't die from cramps merely for holding in farts just to appear civilized.

We've progressed Haha.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Neener.. I dont grow armpit hair.. just fuzz. I shave that too. I dont grow hair on my legs but the front 4 or 5 inches up from my ankle on my shin. I have that waxed. I have other things waxed in pretty aesthetically pleasing ways. Ive seen native islanders who grow less body hair than I do. Ive seen South American with body hair like me and less. Amazon princess?? The Amazon is in SOUTH AMERICA. Shes WHITE! Bitch BETTER shave her pits. Maybe...... there are only hairy white amazonians on Themyscira??? Maybe some men like hirsute women, but not on Wonderwoman These 3rd wave fems are gonna have hirsute fetishists wacking in theatres!! THOSE HORRRIBLE WOMEN!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Bigfoot would be appalled! You need evidence before making accusations like that!

The nerve.

Bigfoot just went from 'mystique' to 'musty'

And from 'elusive' to 'elephant'

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Silly humans. Demigods do not have body hair.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. I'll kneel before my Viking/Slavic classic heritage and admit women having armpit hair is not a turnoff. As far as the handful of comments regarding pit hair holding odors, yeah it sure does, they're called pheromones and they power the machine. So ladies, aside from plucking that occassional stray chin or cheek hair, rock on with your badass natural warrior selves, those of us who still proudly drag our knuckles and look like wildmen dig it all.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What a weird conversation. If I think it is weird, then it is really weird.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
This is ridiculous. I'll kneel before my Viking/Slavic classic heritage and admit women having armpit hair is not a turnoff. As far as the handful of comments regarding pit hair holding odors, yeah it sure does, they're called pheromones and they power the machine. So ladies, aside from plucking that occassional stray chin or cheek hair, rock on with your badass natural warrior selves, those of us who still proudly drag our knuckles and look like wildmen dig it all.

See YOURE the guy I was talking about in my post.

I better not see you in a theatre... you know..

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm with you man, as long her mustache and beard aren't bigger than mine, we are good to go.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join