It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Vote More Than Once If You're Wearing A Burka?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Brilliant! Good thing there isn't a large scale ninja problem in the country...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Meanwhile what you're doing in here is arguing to set a precedent straight out of Sharia Law. Our LAWS state -you must show photo ID for such and such-... unless you're a Muslim because Sharia Law says women MUST cover their face.

Have fun spinning that. Should be a riot...

And way to stick up for womens right by the way. You're a true inspiration to Western Liberal Values.

edit on 21-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
For context, women in Saudia Arabia just got the vote a year or two ago, so I doubt women in burqas going to vote will be much of an issue until their religion becomes less totalitarian and anti-women.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If it instills possible Danger to the Public, which it does, then it should be Banned like other Countries have Banned it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That and it's down right creepy seeing people walking around a Westernized Society with blankets over them.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JugHead

Give me all your votes or I'll blow your brains out, you xenophobe!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I would love to see Krazy with a burka on. Might be just what he needs.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Lol see that's what i'm talking about!

lol call crime stoppers?? Society has gone to complete crap.

We don't need crime stoppers, we need Jihad Stoppers.
edit on 21-3-2017 by JugHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JugHead

how does it instill danger to the public???
they can hide guns under the garb??
how many states have open carry laws? seems to be it would be easier for someone openly carrying a gun to whip it out and start shooting than it would someone dressed in a burka.. they'd probably have a lot easier time running away also.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I had no idea you could carry m16's and grenades in public?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LoneWrecche

There is nothing ironic about a group of men being yelled at by Muslims for disrespecting the Muslims' religion's garments.

Really?

"I come here to be free, now do what I say"

and let me ask you, how pissed off would you be with a muslim wearing a crucifix?

I thought so.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Meanwhile what you're doing in here is arguing to set a precedent straight out of Sharia Law. Our LAWS state -you must show photo ID for such and such-... unless you're a Muslim because Sharia Law says women MUST cover their face.

Strawman. Honoring the 1st amendment is not implementing Sharia Law...

And way to stick up for womens right by the way. You're a true inspiration to Western Liberal Values.

Another strawman. Letting Muslims practice religious freedom doesn't mean I support Muslims making their women wear these things. As an ex-Christian I have PLENTY of experience tolerating religious beliefs that I find reprehensible. This is just another one.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

If it instills possible Danger to the Public, which it does, then it should be Banned like other Countries have Banned it.

We don't care about other countries as it pertains to the 1st Amendment.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Because they (Foval & Creamer) were criminals that admitted on camera to staging violent Trump protests in Chicago

AFAIK, nobody admitted to staging violent anti-Trump protests in Chicago. What did happen was that Aaron Minter/Black claimed that he had organized the protests in Chicago that turned violent.

As I said in my earlier post, Minter was the one who had been working with Breitbart to disrupt Rubio events. He's also not named in the PV complaint which should be highly suspicious given that the first thing you thought to mention was the Chicago protests/rioting and he's the one who was on video claiming responsibility for oganizing those protests.

And they should also be criminally charged, but you and the leftist MSM have given them a pass all because you don't like O'Keefe.

As for the Chicago anti-Trump protests, not only is it not illegal to organize protests, it's the common practice. In order for a crime to have been committed, it would have had to have been the intent of Minter to organize a violent protest. If that could be proven, you'd be on to something.

I'm going to switch gears slightly, oblige IIB and offer some commentary on part of his very long OP as it pertains to this very issue.

A part of the OP that tries to make that very connection here with Craigslist ads for protesters/activists/organizers.

Each "exhibit" is labeled thusly: "Hiring Paid Violent Protestors"

1. This one does in fact advertise for pro-Bernie protesters to show up at a Wisconsin Trump rally for up to $15 for 4 hours. Even if we assume that it's legit, what's it got to do with Minter let alone Creamer, Foval or more importantly Clinton? There's absolutely no mention of violence of any kind.

2. Job listing for paid Field Organizers from an org called Working America. Just look at how they are advertising for "Paid Violent Protestors!" It's unreal! The audacity!

Our Field Organizers work with:

* Sophisticated training and analysis to imrpove our commmunications skills every day
* Independently researched facts to educate voters
* iPads to secure data

What We Do:

Working America organizes crucial issue and electoral campaigns at the nationa, state and municipal level on behalf of working families. Our highly successful outreach models have reaised the minimum wage in New Mexico, won a much needed earned sick day law for workins in Portalnad, OR and a new law preventing wage theft in Houston, TX

They must use the iPads to beat Trumpkins about the head and face. Clearly! Who knew all these paid activists were getting full time compensation with benefits! This has nothing to do with paid protesters, violent or otherwise.

3. Another job listing. This time from Grassroots Campaigns for the positions of Canvas Director and Assistant (Canvas) Director:

Grassroots is hiring smart, politically motivated people to come on board as Canvass[sic] Directors and Assistant Canvass[sic] Directors to launch and lead campaign offices all accross the country. Take on enormous responsibility, while running the campaigns that mahe the differences!

OH! The humanity! Again, what does this have to do with violent protests, etc?

4. Ah, here we go. The word "Chicago" is included in this Craigslist ad so clearly this must be the clincher?

IF... (a) the thought of one of the LEADING CANDIDATES for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES being temporarily humiliated on an international scale by the flawless execution of an Onion-class stunt (that poses no threat of injury to anyone with an ego smaller than Oregon and is totally legal) brings a smile to your face, and, (b), if being part of the anonymous team of talented, creative, rational, intelligent, non-fear-mongering and educated media industry professionals or qualified entbusiasts proficient in Photoshop, After Effects, any 3D modeling tools, HTML, web design, copywriting or any combination thereof by dedicating a couple hours to help perpetrate the stunt appeals to you... I'd love to hear from you sooner than later.

So... uhhhhmm.. violent protesting graphic artists/web designers? I'm confused.

5. FINALLY! One that mentions something that sounds remotely like "Paid Violent Protesters!"

We need people to pretend to be angry, bitter, unemployed and poorly educated Trump supporters to go yell and interrupt Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton rallies. Previous incarceration is not a problem - it's preferred.

Must-have skills for this gig:

* Ability to yell loudly and obnoxiously
* Low self-esteem
* Propensity to violence
* Proficiency with curse words
* Ignorance of basic hygiene preferred

Oh wait... it's obvious and I mean OBVIOUS trolling. Ignorance of basic hygiene? Low self-esteem? Good grief. I can't believe you even included this!

In summation: No and Nope.
edit on 2017-3-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You don't care about much do ya?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Uh huh.

Not bad spin.

Cant wait to see you defending the religious right for Muslim men to marry, mutilate and consumate 9 year olds.

Is the whole rationale of the burka NOT from / part of some twisted form of Sharia Law?

Burka not mandated in the Quran
This one you might prefer:
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Even if not, it's still anti-women's rights and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for being so pro-misogynistic.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nope! Not a mask. That's just some "religious headwear".

Voting begins at 10AM today across the street.

The bank is next door if you need to open an account while you wait.

Have a great day!

Nope. We should be all inclusive !!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're in the wrong thread for that.

I cant remember exactly, but I did the whole piece in haste in something like 48 hours, so there may be some weak links (there were a couple ads I did cut from the film).

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneWrecche
Really?

"I come here to be free, now do what I say"

Those Muslims weren't authority figures and had every right to be offended by their religion being misused like that. It doesn't mean that their request had to be honored by the men wearing the burkas though. They had every right to continue wearing them. It's not illegal for them to do so.

and let me ask you, how pissed off would you be with a muslim wearing a crucifix?

I thought so.

I'm an agnostic atheist. I couldn't give a # if a Muslim wore a crucifix, a pentagram, a moon, a Star of David, etc.

edit on 21-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

oh crap, I thought it was a meme, I just did the same..

lol

don't hate me man !!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join