It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Vote More Than Once If You're Wearing A Burka?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If I were part of a religion cult, and our little custom was wearing masks in public, should I be able to go in and get a drivers license photo and all while wearing the mask?

This is an irrelevant question because the government doesn't consider cults to be official religions.

What you're calling "religious headwear", its a MASK!

Maybe to you who doesn't care about that religion, but the 1st was written to protect religious folks from people like you.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

are women wearing burkas at the dmv for driver's licenses? I really don't think so....

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

All that huffington and puffington, who was the source?

Talk is cheap.

How about you come tackle a real analysis, since we're dropping "self promotion" in here now:

Entered Into Evidence - The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton - Paid Riot Squads

If you can man up and actually tackle the corroborating evidence, instead of copout like a little girl and excalim that you refuse to look at anything else merely because the Veritas tapes helped guide the research, well you'd be the first and you'd get extra cookies.

link   
I thought these Veritas people had been thoroughly discredited. Why are people still posting their bulls#?

Worse than CNN.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That's the point. TO get a license to drive you have to take off your hat and show your real face. To vote you have to show your ID.

Do I really have to spell this all out for you guys?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So the short answer to my question is:

Because they (Foval & Creamer) were criminals that admitted on camera to staging violent Trump protests in Chicago, busing democratic voters to poll sites to vote multiple times in one day, and accepting political contributions from foreign donors, they were fired from their positions.

And they should also be criminally charged, but you and the leftist MSM have given them a pass all because you don't like O'Keefe.

The fact is, O'Keefe exposed corruption within the DNC and two DNC operatives were FIRED for it.

edit on 3/21/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Check my thread.

Their Paid Riot Squads tape added up upon deeper analysis. Creamer, Foval, Zulema all nailed. Minter was another important one, and oh so convenient a "source" claimed this long time liberal activist was suddenly a Breitbart agent! LOL
edit on 21-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

no, what you have to do, at least with me, if show me where there's a mass of burka wearing women showing up in american polling places multiple times and having their votes counted more than once.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Soon Men will be wearing burkas too claiming they have the same rights. And then the shooting will commence. America will fall, and the world will cease as we know it all due to a stupid fd up rule that makes no sense to 99% of the planet.
edit on 21-3-2017 by JugHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

no, what you have to do, at least with me, if show me where there's a mass of burka wearing women showing up in american polling places multiple times and having their votes counted more than once.

Don't expect that to occur. Apparently some (non-muslim) lady faking voting fraud is all they need to announce this is a HUGE problem in need of fixing by infringing on religious rights.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's called a provisional ballot!

Provisional ballot
A provisional ballot is used to record a vote when there are questions about a given voter's eligibility. Whether a provisional ballot is counted is contingent upon the verification of that voter's eligibility.
Provisional ballot - Wikipedia

Duh!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I wasn't even speaking to that.

All I was doing was showing how completely absurd your whole position is polling station eligibility grounds alone, which I did.

Unless me and my crew all get to wear masks to go vote, too?

Part of my point was if they can take off their MASK to get a license, then clearly they can also take it off to do other things that require showing it. Burkas to go do banking?? Think about it.

SERIOUSLY: If you're going to insist they can VOTE wearing a MASK, honestly there's no way I can even finish this sentence without being very rude.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I thought these Veritas people had been thoroughly discredited. Why are people still posting their bulls#?

Worse than CNN.

By whom?

I guess when the words don't agree with the current left wing narrative, and a controlled globalist media denounce things (or those influenced by them do) then perhaps you may have something... wrong, but still something.

Lets see you infiltrate the right with hours of footage and not cut it down to 2 seconds. I mean the real right. not the just right of the middle right. as opposed to infiltrating the extreme left, but who should be accepted because, hippies.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Soon Men will be wearing burkas too claiming they have the same rights. And then the shooting will commence. America will fall, and the world will cease as we know it all due to a stupid fd up rule that makes no sense to 99% of the planet.

A group of 5 men did that in Australia... they were attacked and yelled at by muslims..

Ironic, no?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

There is nothing ironic about a group of men being yelled at by Muslims for disrespecting the Muslims' religion's garments.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
And because of that alone, More religions will be created with the rule that they have to cover their faces at all times because,religion. After that, they'll say they have to carry weapons under those black sheets because, religion.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JugHead

Really? Where is this rush of religions being created to exploit this loophole? Melodramatic much? Hell, religions created to exploit loopholes won't become officially recognized religions anyways. Just look at the fight Rastafarianism has to fight to be able to smoke and grow weed. Scientology had to literally carry out a conspiracy against the government to attain religion status.
edit on 21-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Nope! Not a mask. That's just some "religious headwear".

Voting begins at 10AM today across the street.

The bank is next door if you need to open an account while you wait.

Have a great day!
edit on 21-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

They failed to use the secret Islamic hand code/eye tenure

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

are they allowed to do banking dressed in burkas? I would find that much more disturbing than them being allowed to fill out a provisional ballot since everytime I go to pull money out of my bank account they want to see my id, and these people know who I am to greet me by name as I enter the bank.
next you will be telling me that we have a mob of burka wearing women driving insanely around town at top speed because, well, they can produce someone's else's driver's license and the cop won't be able to verify the identity.

Unless me and my crew all get to wear masks to go vote, too?

who knows, you might be able to, try it next time, but don't be surprised if they make you fill out a provisional ballot instead and you risk having it rejected, heck I don't know.

I'm a feminist... I have no problem with hajib, as long as it's not forced, but I draw a line a little before burkas.. I think they should be outlawed.. they most certainly shouldn't be used as an excuse to avoid proper identification.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join