It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the answers came today, finally...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Everything in the past little while has been chaotic, I haven't been open minded, relaxed, nor silent (in my own mind, thinking, and connecting).

I go see my massage/reiki therapist and she's telling me these things like I let her in on my life info... And I clearly didn't.

She told me I have some thinking to do, and to not get down on myself, but rather to look at things in a positive light, she said I was being too closed minded and to open up, relax and remain calm and the answers will come.

So apparantly I have four spirit guides who are very loving and nurturing and they were letting her do her job without interruption, she says sometimes other people's spirit guides don't want them being touched in certain places or worked on.

So here's the deal. I'm sitting in the hot tub today, continuing on with my thoughts about my life path. I could feel the answers starting to come but they weren't quite "here" yet, so I remained very still and calm while looking up into the sky, feeling the warm sun on me, and breathing in the crisp air.

As i'm sitting there, the answers started flooding my head, boom boom boom, like lightening. I got so much information at once I was overwhelmed, excited, and kind of dumbfounded at the same time like why didn't I know this in the first place, I was hinting on things in the past and I didn't even know it.

I'm not going to say what it is because it's very special to me and quite innovative at the same time... I just wanted to share this experience because it was pretty amazing to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I have those moments - much like yours, they come during extreme relaxation....then I forget them and experience them all over at a later date...much like my signature reads - lol

But that's a great start - Hopefully the next step is implementing them, right? That's my fault - I'll take an idea 90% of the way and then decide not to finish it....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
But that's a great start - Hopefully the next step is implementing them, right? That's my fault - I'll take an idea 90% of the way and then decide not to finish it....

Naughty naughty!! You ever heard the quote:

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

yeah... go get your shoe and stick it up your ass... lol ... Implementing them is the goal, of which you should also be doing... don't give up... If I knew better i'd say it was the pot... lol

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Ah...yes gwasshoppa....I once heard this many moons ago....

yeah... go get your shoe and stick it up your ass... lol ... Implementing them is the goal, of which you should also be doing... don't give up... If I knew better i'd say it was the pot... lol

It is the hard pot...er..I mean...part....lol

I have quite a few strings dangling right now that I could tie up easily....but most of them require funding...that magical fruit of life called The Benjamins...hehe

[sarcasm]I just need to marry a rich girl...then all my dreams and ambitions will be fulfilled!! [/sarcasm]

Nothing beats that moment of clarity though...when you're mind stops racing, you have peace, and you know that for the next little while, it's smooth sailing....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Nothing beats that moment of clarity though...when you're mind stops racing, you have peace, and you know that for the next little while, it's smooth sailing....

It's a pretty exhilerating feelings to finally "know"..... And to marry a rich girl won't make you happy, but rather encourage you to live an honest life...
Are you on your own yet or do you still live with your parents? Remain single for as long as you can.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
When I was in college I moved out and lived with three friends - Wild and crazy nights....One of our roomates was a girl, so it added a nice blend to the daily drama...

But for now, I just date - I'm single and live at home with the 'rents....It's great b/c I don't pay them I dime, they give me more respect and privacy than any roomate ever could, and I have the option to save money....but...that's one of those things that I can see happening but I just can't seem to accomplish....

Apart from that, however...I not only live with my parents, but I also work for my father.....That's the kicker....the edge-pusher, so to speak....lol - If I didn't make good money and have great benefits, I'd be crazy to stay here....But I think one of the two will eventually have to give before we both go crazy....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You should move out on your own... At least bt the time your 23/24ish...

My mom wanted me to stay home with her until I was 30 so I could save more money, but with her nagging in my ear about what I should do with myself, or what she thinks I should do rather, it got tiring... Controlling parents suck.
I guess you have it pretty good, i'd be smoking pot then too, lol.... But as the saying goes, what goes up must come down. At least if you move out of your parents house you can keep your job and work with your dad in peace, instead of him firing you and losing your job...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yeah - I can't wait to get a place of my own...nobody else around to have to please or be troubled by....

We're actually in the process of moving to a new house, away from the city - so I want to make sure my parents get settled in and feel comfortable in their new home before I up and leave...

Of course - I don't think my dad could ever actually fire me....lol...we don't practice nepotism here at FSU
He's not techincally my boss....but job security is pretty well in place...more so than my feelings about also having to return home and have him talk business in one ear and my mom nag at me in the other....

Thank God for weekends!!

[edit on 2/2/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

new topics

top topics

join