It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 8 min clip where the FBI lays out the PUBLIC evidence against Trump..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: RazorV66

Like I said it prob goes to Ryan and maybe both parties decide to have another election??

Maybe??

If I'm right Ryan I next in line after VP.

Ryan is, and he's one of my least favorite politicians, and he is not intelligent enough to run the US.

He will not be considered legit because of the Russian influence in the elections, and will face and enraged populace.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Is it still a conspiracy theory if it is the most logical conclusion???

Yes.

And your conflation of logical is purely subjective.

Logical is not subjective..

Logic by definition is more more about efficiency...

Yes because the Russians hacking the DNC, then dropping it a month before the election. Only to have trump change only one GOP party platform item.. and that was to begin paying them back for their conter intel on his personal political opponent..

edit on 21-3-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Guccifer 2.0 hacked the DNC in June 2016, not a month before the election. The DNC chair resigned the shame and that really hurt the Democrats' public image. Democrats lost in 2016 mainly because of that. They got caught they cheated on Bernie Sanders. Bernie fans made up nearly half the Democrat voters. You do the math on the consequences in the general election.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Guccifer 2.0 hacked the DNC in June 2016, not a month before the election. The DNC chair resigned the shame and that really hurt the Democrats' public image. Democrats lost in 2016 mainly because of that. They got caught they cheated on Bernie Sanders. Bernie fans made up nearly half the Democrat voters. You do the math on the consequences in the general election.

That was the illegal part of Russia's campaign. They also floated a great deal of disinformation to blacken Clinton's reputation. This was done by running dubious stories on RT, Sputnik, and other overtly controlled Russian media which were then picked up by fellow travelers online, like globalresearch. These outlets were less constrained by credibility and twisted the stories further. These freshly polished lies were then posted and re-posted by an army of bloggers and trolls.

In fairness, Clinton overlooked an important sector of the electorate: the white working poor, who felt justified in adopting their own "identity politics:" "white nationalism."

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If the deep state/dem repub/ soros crazies succeed in setting up President Trump for a fall, this will be bad for the USA.One hope would be that the military would protect and back Trump until he can clean up the corruption inside the beltway, including dems and the GOP.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba

If the deep state/dem repub/ soros crazies succeed in setting up President Trump for a fall, this will be bad for the USA.One hope would be that the military would protect and back Trump until he can clean up the corruption inside the beltway, including dems and the GOP.

In other words, you want a military coup. Thank you for your honesty.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
How long before President Pence is in office...get the traitor Trump away from office and in a more fitting area...like prison.

I may not like Pence's stances in many areas, but he is presidential.

Goodnight Trump..the train seems to be coming to a stop

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I don't like Trump, but the idea of Impeaching Hillary would have been impossible.

Maybe Republican's win with their stupid gut again.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
How long before President Pence is in office...get the traitor Trump away from office and in a more fitting area...like prison.

"Presidential", the adjective of all adjectives for presidential leadership. Except being "presidential" is a piece of political theatre used to pacify and placate the proles.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

If Trump is impeached, the VP he picked should really be scrutinized.

I mean, how could you trust anyone he picked to be anything different or worthy of trust than he was?.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The ultimate coup is to go down the line to Paul Ryan . The beast and his false prophet.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

a reply to: RazorV66

Like I said it prob goes to Ryan and maybe both parties decide to have another election??

Maybe??

If I'm right Ryan I next in line after VP.

Ryan is, and he's one of my least favorite politicians, and he is not intelligent enough to run the US.

He will not be considered legit because of the Russian influence in the elections, and will face and enraged populace.

Ryan wouldn't have been involved..and I don't like him either lol..

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

If Trump is impeached, the VP he picked should really be scrutinized.

I mean, how could you trust anyone he picked to be anything different or worthy of trust than he was?.

I agree completely..

However in real life I don't think they have told pence anything lol..

He is their face man.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

I think you have to drop his appointments since the election it's self is at the root.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The military isn't going to back some a hole who commited treason with our main competitors...

The military has been anti Russia forever..

That's prob why it's comming out..

Because the FBI has been fighting Russia for decades ant then trump makes a deal.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This investigation been going on since June 2016 when the DNC was hacked by Guccifer 2.0. Short of capturing Putin or Trump and interrogate them, an investigation that has taken this long in this day and age isn't likely to find anything if it hasn't found anything already. Trump will probably be investigated for the rest of his life with no results.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

If every single US intelligence agency agreeing doesn't count as credible evidence to you then nothing ever will...

Funny you mentioned every intelligence agency. I'll bet you can't even name the 17 agencies off-hand.

And I'll bet you also overlooked the fact that in reality only three intelligence agencies placed their credibility on the line (FBI, NSA, CIA) and of the three of them the one that would have been able to make the best case (NSA) only revealed their level of confidence to be 'moderate.'

One person spoke for all 17 agencies. By the way, were you aware that one of the 17 agencies is Coast Guard Intelligence?

What resources does the Coast Guard have to investigate a cyber attack?

Can you link me to just one case prior to this where the Coast Guard was called in to investigate a cyber crime?

I didn't claim there were 17...

I'll be happy to stick with the big 4 ...

Cia, FBI , NSA and doj...

You do realize the the number of total us intelligence agencies is totally irrelevant, right??

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

FBI is the investigation arm of the DOJ, isn't it? FBI investigates domestic cases, not foreigners.
edit on 21-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The military isn't going to back some a hole who commited treason with our main competitors...

The military has been anti Russia forever..

That's prob why it's comming out..

Because the FBI has been fighting Russia for decades ant then trump makes a deal.

This is the crux of the matter. Trump basically sold out out Military in favor of our long time enemy...Russia still has warships cruzing off the American coast with nukes on board. The military Brass in the Pentagon aren't fooled by his hollow compliments.

edit on 21-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I listened to the entire Comey Congressional hearing.
There was no evidence laid out against Trump or anyone else.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join