It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 8 min clip where the FBI lays out the PUBLIC evidence against Trump..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I'm not sure how to embed but here is a link to the YouTube video where shepherd smith lays out the case ON FOX NEWS?!?!

And man is it damning...and it is only the PUBLIC evidence... not the stuff the FBI considers "classified!?!? "

Literally showing exactly who they think were the go betweens as well as where trump has already began to return favors to Russia!!!

This really is huge and might be the beginnings of the first president empeached for up to treason...

I really cannot over state the significance and THIS WAS ON FOX NEWS AND IN A CONGRESSIONAL HEARING?!?!

Does it even get bigger than that?!?!

edit on 20-3-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
youtu.be...

I'm not sure how to embed but here is a link to the YouTube video where shepherd smith lays out the case ON FOX NEWS?!?!

And man is it damning...

Literally showing exactly who they think were the go betweens as well as where trump has already began to return favors to Russia!!!

This really is huge and might be the beginnings of the first president empeached for up to treason...

I really cannot over state the significance and THIS WAS ON FOX NEWS AND IN A CONGRESSIONAL HEARING?!?!

matter of weeks before impeachement

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

youtu.be...

And man is it damning...

Humongous!!!!

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The clip is 28 minutes, not eight.

Between you and Shep, looks like you guys got it all figured! Prepare your evidence and head to court. I'll eagerly await your findings.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hmmm, quadruple hearsay. How about that. And coming from Shep? Well, he did donate to Hillary's campaign and does want to follow Megyn Kelly's career path to CNN/MSNBC.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Shep is also a closeted gay, which may or may not have an influence over his general opinion over the POTUS.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

youtu.be...

And man is it damning...

Demoralisation is the new strategy eh? It's not gonna work.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The clip is 28 minutes, not eight.

Between you and Shep, looks like you guys got it all figured! Prepare your evidence and head to court. I'll eagerly await your findings.

The 8 min clip is a few min in..

And me and shep won't have to.. I think the FBI already will.
edit on 21-3-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Let's say in "Theory" Trump is up for impeachment, and let's say in "Theory" Congress Votes to impeach. in "Theory" Pence is now president, you have a House and Senate wanting to save face and salvage their Base and Pence will get all his Laws and orders passed. in 4 years, in "Theory" you have Pence vs Warren

This is where the Reformist Liberals fail every time, instead of seeing that the face changes but the systems remain the same they are content just getting their version of authoritarian in office
edit on 21-3-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Shep is also a closeted gay, which may or may not have an influence over his general opinion over the POTUS.

Huh I hadn't heard that one, I guess it's possible.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Let's say in "Theory" Trump is up for impeachment, and let's say in "Theory" Congress Votes to impeach. in "Theory" Pence is now president, you have a House and Senet wanting to save face and salvage their Base and Pence will get all his Laws and orders passed. in 4 years, in "Theory" you have Pence vs Warren

This is where the Reformist Liberals fail every time, instead of seeing that the face changes but the systems remain the same they are content just getting their version of authoritarian in office

Can you really give it to pence when The Whole thing is surrounding his election to VP?!?!

I don't think you can..

It really would delegitimize trumps every appointment..

Paul Ryan would not be much better and he isn't connected most likely..

But I just don't think you can give it to pence..

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Hmmm, quadruple hearsay. How about that. And coming from Shep? Well, he did donate to Hillary's campaign and does want to follow Megyn Kelly's career path to CNN/MSNBC.

No comming from the FBI in a CONGRESSIONAL HEARING!!!

Not from Shep...

Not from me..

From the FBI, CIA and doj...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Let's say, in theory, that the president found out about illegal activity by his associates' efforts to get him elected and attempted (clumsily) to cover it up.

Nah, that could never happen.

Right?

Ironic.

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

edit on 3/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Huh I hadn't heard that one, I guess it's possible.

Is the FBI gay??

Is comey??

Is trump and really he commited treason as a secret left wing false flag ?!?

Lol

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I haven't been following fake news lately.... so it took the FBI 3 months to fabricate a story? This stuff is becoming laughable.... Me thinks the the liberals are digging their own grave.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Let's say, in theory, that the president found out about illegal activity by his associates' efforts to get him elected and attempted (clumsily) to cover it up.

Nah, that could never happen.

Right?

Ironic.

Trump is way too alpha male for his subordinates to assume they they could make decisions of that magnitude with out his ok..

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I haven't been following fake news lately.... so it took the FBI 3 months to fabricate a story? This stuff is becoming laughable.... Me thinks the the liberals are digging their own grave.

The story has been there the whole time..

If your opinion requires all the world to be in a conspiracy against you to be true.. its probably not..

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

No comming from the FBI in a CONGRESSIONAL HEARING!!!

Not from Shep...

Not from me..

From the FBI, CIA and doj...

Hey, the key acronym being CIA. I suppose the CIA is totally trustworthy right? Nothing shady about the CIA, like drug running for instance. They certainly don't have the ability to make a hack or intrusion's origin look like Russia, and I suppose if they did, they wouldn't do that because the CIA is a benevolent entity now. Right?

I guess everyone loves the CIA now??

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Don't buy the koolaid Schiff is mixing...

He's still trying to save face after being called out by Tucker a couple of weeks ago...

Schiff providing soundbites for MSM...

Context is key...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join