It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sneaky Plan to Get Her Ring Size

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, I found the website. I'm a little irritated now since I want about 10 rings on that page! Congratulations by the way! Does she have a mom? Her mom I think is more likely to know than her BFF. But either of them could set her up by going jewelry shopping and scoping out her size.

Not the mom ! She will blab!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

2 options.

Take a hair sample and secretly travel to South Korea where they are doing cloning. Clone your girlfriend. When she reaches maturity, measure her ring finger. Then kill the clone before it turns into a zombie and destroys the planet. Fly back from South Korea and buy the correct ring size.

Or you can guess the ring size. If you're close, the jeweler can make the appropriate adjustments.

I'd go with the first option, personally. But it's up to you.

Operation: B.D.S.M (Baby maker, Dishwasher, Sandwich maker, Money maker) is already in full effect. As it stands I have no way of speeding up the process so the clone is not yet a viable option.

Your second suggestion is just crazy.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Dude, just do this. Tell her you want to make a prank for a female friend and make a Jello Sculpture of her body. Take a cast of her hands and legs (fingers spread), tell her your'e doing it because its hard to sculpt with jello. You now will have a cast of your girlfriends ring hand with all the fingers. Just fill it with Wax or w/e and you have her finger. Take the finger to the Jew ler.

(you can also ask her to make a cast of her hand doing a grip and fill it with that latex goo for the times you get lonely.)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic
Dude, just do this. Tell her you want to make a prank for a female friend and make a Jello Sculpture of her body. Take a cast of her hands and legs (fingers spread), tell her your'e doing it because its hard to sculpt with jello. You now will have a cast of your girlfriends ring hand with all the fingers. Just fill it with Wax or w/e and you have her finger. Take the finger to the Jew ler.

(you can also ask her to make a cast of her hand doing a grip and fill it with that latex goo for the times you get lonely.)

I appreciate the suggestion but I just did that and sent the mold off to SKorea for cloning. See previous post.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Got behind in here. Sorry. Jiminy, send me a pm when she gets this ring, I don't want to miss her surprise and excitement.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Will do. No luck other than the one I linked. I'm really liking it, just pondering if it will be of decent quality. She's not one for gold or diamonds anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I would have gone to e-bay myself and saved a fortune. You can get great quality items for a song sometimes. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this surprise and can't wait to see her reaction!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Haven't purchased it yet. I'm lost on ebay when it comes to makers and quality and what not. Need quality auto parts or computer parts? I can help. Jewelry? NO!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Are you following me around tonight? LOL!

Find something that is made of metal that won't tarnish like sterling silver, gold or steel. Find the design you think she would like and set your preferences on the left, like the highest price you are willing to pay, if you just want it from the U.S. etc.

In the search put in 'women's gothic rings' or women's black rings. You don't need diamonds, crystals sparkle just as much or the fake diamonds. Amethyst would look cool with black, or red if you want any kind of stone in it. Other colors would work well too as anything goes with black. Take a peek, it's not as hard as you think. I have purchased many fine pieces of jewelry for awesome prices there!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I thought you were following me!? Maybe were going in circles.

FINE! I'll take a peek a lil later!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

One thing about e-bay is that when you get there, it's hard to leave. I keep telling myself, one more page, one more item to look up and I just can't tear myself away.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join