It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is total BS ATS is on this list.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This is total BS ATS is on this list.

This is an article apparently exposing fake news sites and ATS is on that list, that pisses me off especially since ATS is a message board, cripes whats wrong with people,. There seems to be something missing from that list CNN.

www.fakenewschecker.com...

I am currently arguing the fact with people how ATS works and told them to read the terms and conditions here to back up the credibility of this site, the stories as we all know here are either proven or disproved by the members.

edit on 20-3-2017 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2017 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament
a reply to: enament

OOPS pleas remove not done

Just hit edit
edit on 20-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Mind Blown FOX isn't listed there either.

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
They prob put ats on there b/c we post so many main stream media stories. They will prob take us off the list if we quit using cnn as a source

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Heh, would you expect any different? This is what the status quo does. Quells alternative voices. We see it from our political system all the way down the proverbial line.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Are you talking with the author of the list? If not...
You should contact the author and politely invite them to experience ATS first hand.

Tell them as far as we're concerned their website is fake news by even mentioning our home in their list.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Who or what owns FakeNewsChecker? Does the website have a clue? I couldn't find any.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ATS does have a lot of fake news though.

Granted it's not ATS News.
But sourcing is poorly done here on a daily basis.

This has no effect on any of us really.

Someone (a famous British comedian) also once called ATS anti Semitic, despite the fact that a pro Hitler thread will get binned and the ban hammer comes out.
Also don't see much bashing of Judaism really, now that I think about it.

At the end of the day it's just another opinion.

Above Top Secret publishes information that cannot be validated and that is anti scientific fact. The information provided should be regarded as speculative opinion or propaganda and cannot be substantiated by fact or evidence. It is among the most untrustworthy sources in the media.

Probably comes from a butt hurt who was ban hammered.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

ATS has the occasional good story every now and then, but it's also a far right leaning source that thinks Infowars and Natural News are good sources of information. It should be on the list.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OH.. I see they have Breitbart and InfoWars on the list too..in addition to Above Top Secret.

This tells me that some of the most relevant and accurate REAL NEWS can be found within the media that FakeNewsChecker lists as FAKE.

Take it as a POSITIVE that ATS is listed!
edit on 3/20/2017 by carewemust because: ATS is da Bomb!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm suspicious especially since FOX or CNN are not listed there, this is really suspicious.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Haha the irony that fakenewschecker is in fact fake news. ATS isn't a news site.

/Facepalm

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Blame the posters who post pure BS here, it is a user driver site after all. So let's take responsibility for it and make a change. We all know not everything posted here is Fake News. Well, actually a lot of ATS'ers do call things FN but these fact checking sites don't agree with them.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I disagree we police the stories posted here and either approve it or disprove it and debate it and come to a general consensus on those stories.

link   

originally posted by: Swills

Blame the posters who post pure BS here, it is a user driver site after all. So let's take responsibility for it and make a change. We all know not everything posted here is Fake News. Well, actually a lot of ATS'ers do call things FN but these fact checking sites don't agree with them.

Change what exactly? The blogging behaviors of hundreds of citizens around the world without press credintials? Ok, then.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

link   
What gives you the idea that ATS has a handle on truth? You don't think ATS is full of fake news? How about start with chemtrails? The we move on to "The Moon landings were fake," the hollow earth, Bush is a reptilian, The Black Knight Satellite. and it goes on and on. ATS has some gems, but it is not a reliable source of truth in news reporting. Half the stuff on here is utter nonsense. ATS is very deserving of being on the list.
edit on 3/20/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Where do they get the demographics for ATS? I damn sure didn't fill out a poll when I joined nor have I done so at any time since then.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That site looks like it is targeting anything right of liberal.

It is obviously some liberal with a grudge.

Exactly what credentials does that site have? It looks more fake than the sites it lists as fake. It is just some liberal's opinion and terribly ill informed and subjective, too.

ATS is not actually a News Media Organization as I see it. It is not serving that purpose.

Very unfair and I would say it is actually smearing and slandering ATS.

Keep an eye on dem:

edit on 20-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament
a reply to: carewemust

I'm suspicious especially since FOX or CNN are not listed there, this is really suspicious.

CNN is FAR more FAKE than Fox. But even CNN isn't fake that often, really. They just take the little anti-Trump and anti-American stories and make them occupy 80% of their news..

CNN brings in all kinds of "former" nobodies to discuss whatever will throw negative light on the USA or President Trump. CNN is a domestic terrorist..and very dangerous. I hope the Trump administration figures that out and takes appropriate action.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join