It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Forced the FBI and NSA to Respond to Him @POTUS in Live Hearing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Iscool

It took 2 years, I think, maybe longer, to prosecute and impeach President Nixon.

Except Nixon was never impeached or prosecuted, not even indicted. He resigned before they impeached him and Ford pardoned him before they could indict him.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
It's very amusing to watch Comey and Rogers who have no idea how to play the game constantly trying to catch up with Trump. It's now on record that a bunch of Obamas inner circle had unlimited access to classified information. Gowdy baited both of them in confrming that and it's now on record too. Big mistake on their part.

The whole hearing was pretty strange. Comey and Rogers looked like crap and very uncomfortable siiting there. Their whole behavior was a disgrace. I expected to see two people with high self-confidence and strong posture but instead they looked really pathetic. Holy crap that's just sad. I'm sorry that people have to put up with them.

I'm pretty good at reading people and i came to the conclusion that Comey and Rogers are still pondering what they do when they have to finally reveal that they found nothing. They admitted that they had Trump under investigation since july 2016 and with all the alleged evidence they still didn't manage to prevent him to become the freaking president of the US? Are they grossly incompetent or are they just morons? I wouldn't trust these clowns with the investigation of a thief who stole a lollipop from a baby.

What if it is the opposit???

That they know he made a deal, but know they need direct evidence to accuse a president...

Which has caused a revolt by those who have been combating Russia Their whole careers...

i love how everyone wants to say it was the boogeyman in the closet but what if, just what if, there is zero connection?

The question is: what if there really is a bogeyman in the closet. Are you going to keep your eyes shut and hope he goes away?

show me the smoke and ill look for the fire. as it stands and has for almost a year, there has been nothing but a fairy tale of make believe to push this russian narrative. if it had real legs to stand on id be right there with you but time and time again they come back with nothing. we live in a country where u are innocent until proven guilty yet everyone who doesnt like the donald seems to feel like hes guilty and he needs to prove his innocence and until that time he will stay guilty in their minds. i just wish these same people had 10% of this fervor for the previous administrations.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Forced? How did he force anything. Hell he cannot even 'force' his own agencies and judges to follow his orders. It is complete and utter bull#. Childish.

I love the tweets. I still know that it will come out that Obama ordered the surveillance. Watch the testimony. Perfect deflection, in fact, better than sillyolme can do sometimes.

The entire time those who want control push this narrative China is massing troops, NK is firing off weapons and as I have said before, a pathetic transition of the intelligence community that is putting the US in harms way and I think there are those who want it that way.

Less than 3 months in 93 terror bombing in NY.
Less than one year in 01 in NY.
How about a dirty bomb at Trump tower in 2017?

We as a country are due and you all want to argue about # that in the end means nothing.
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002017-03-21T20:25:11-05:000811 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Thanks for your comments, appreciated.
I disagree slightly, but agree with much.

The entire time those who want control push this narrative China is massing troops, NK is firing off weapons and as I have said before, a pathetic transition of the intelligence community that is putting the US in harms way and I think there are those who want it that way.

Less than 3 months in 93 terror bombing in NY.
Less than one year in 01 in NY.
How about a dirty bomb at Trump tower in 2017?

After 8 year of Obama, expect it.
edit on 21-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
No one in the history of all things bright and beautiful has said that Russia hacked votes...
It's a strawman argument and nothing more.

Did Russians leak to Wikileaks?
Was Putin involved?
Did Trump or his associates convene with Putin or his associates to time these leaks the month before the election?

They're the questions that were asked.

The most important questions are the ones you, and many people in the left want to avoid... You all keep treating wikileaks and DNCleaks as a hack, which would mean the evidence within wikileaks and DNCleaks is real. Just by claiming it was a hack the left apparatus are confirming that the leaks give real information, and not the farce the left has created to shift the blame on "the Russians".

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You don't take in to account all the voter fraud that happened in this election, subtract that and Trump won the popular vote too.
The justice dept and the intelligence community are part of the problem, they need to be gutted and purged by Trump, part of draining the swamp. Trump will set the standard for the rest of the planet, he doesn't need their protection.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

show me the smoke and ill look for the fire. as it stands and has for almost a year, there has been nothing but a fairy tale of make believe to push this russian narrative.

A rather intriguing and interesting twist; FBI Director Comey disproves
the Russian hack narrative. There was no direct link.

Begs the question, who is hiding what?

FBI Director Comey: Russia Did Not Deliver Hacked emails to Russia

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

A rather intriguing and interesting twist; FBI Director Comey disproves
the Russian hack narrative. There was no direct link.

On the contrary, he confirms it. The Russians did not give the hacked emails directly to WikiLeaks, they used a "cut out" for plausible deniability. This cut out, Guccifer 2.0, was in contact with Roger Stone, one of Trump's confidants. That is why there is secrecy... it is an ongoing investigation. Once again, the question is: "Why is Trump throwing out desperate counter-allegations that are not grounded in fact?"
edit on 22-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He clearly stated "as opposed to Guccifer...".
Watch it again.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

He clearly stated "as opposed to Guccifer...".
Watch it again.

No, "in contrast with DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0." This does not rule out Guccifer 2.0 as a cut out for WikiLeaks as well, simply that it is known that Guccifer 2.0 leaked to DCLeaks.

ETA: To clarify, it is known that Guccifer 2.0 leaked to DCLeaks, and was in contact with at least one member of Trump's team. Russian intelligence provided hacked material to WikiLeaks through a cut out, not necessarily Guccifer 2.0. Either way, Comey confirms the Russian connection, despite your insistence to the contrary.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Guccifer 2.0 is not Russian, he is Romanian :

We Spoke to DNC Hacker 'Guccifer 2.0'

"I'm a hacker, manager, philosopher, women lover," Guccifer 2.0 told Motherboard on Tuesday in a Twitter chat. "I also like Gucci! I bring the light to people. I'm a freedom fighter! So u can choose what u like!"

The hacker, who claimed to have chosen the name in reference to the notorious hacker who leaked the George W. Bush paintings and claims to have hacked Hillary Clinton's email server, denied working for the Russian government, as several experts believe.

"I don't like Russians and their foreign policy. I hate being attributed to Russia," he said, adding that he was from Romania, just like the first Guccifer.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Guccifer 2.0 is not Russian, he is Romanian

And the Russians would never use a Romanian as a front.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Apparently you have no clue about the recent history of Romanian/Russian relations and fail to realise that some Romanians are not likely to help Russia.

BTW, Comey stated that emails on republicans were not released in 2016, he lied/mislead congress/twisted reality to match his narrative, they were available as of 2015 : PROOF

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Trumps tweet forced an FBI response...and they called him a liar..

Lol

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
a reply to: Sillyolme

You don't take in to account all the voter fraud that happened in this election, subtract that and Trump won the popular vote too.
The justice dept and the intelligence community are part of the problem, they need to be gutted and purged by Trump, part of draining the swamp. Trump will set the standard for the rest of the planet, he doesn't need their protection.

You mean the voter fraud that only trump has said exists....

That everyone else has called laughable...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
No one in the history of all things bright and beautiful has said that Russia hacked votes...
It's a strawman argument and nothing more.

Did Russians leak to Wikileaks?
Was Putin involved?
Did Trump or his associates convene with Putin or his associates to time these leaks the month before the election?

They're the questions that were asked.

The most important questions are the ones you, and many people in the left want to avoid... You all keep treating wikileaks and DNCleaks as a hack, which would mean the evidence within wikileaks and DNCleaks is real. Just by claiming it was a hack the left apparatus are confirming that the leaks give real information, and not the farce the left has created to shift the blame on "the Russians".

What?!?!

How would one stop the other?!?!

If it was hacked how does that possibly mean that Russia didn't do it???

Man y'all have some crazy logic...

"Russia did interfere for trump and against clinton and trump is under investigation, but they didn't hack the machines (which no one ever even said lol) ."

And some how y'all hear "they didn't hack the machines so that means Russia wasn't helping trump!"

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Apparently you have no clue about the recent history of Romanian/Russian relations and fail to realise that some Romanians are not likely to help Russia.

Whereas some Romanians might. Guccifer 2.0 is bragging about himself. Loves women and fast cars... sort of an Easter European James Bond. Some people mistakenly believe that the emails cost Clinton the election, making the hacker who leaked them a Very Important Person. He is taking as much applause as a man with a secret identity can.

BTW, Comey stated that emails on republicans were not released in 2016, he lied/mislead congress/twisted reality to match his narrative, they were available as of 2015 : PROOF

You are the one twisting reality. The emails date from 2015; they were not released to DCLeaks until August of 2016. PROOF:

Your own source.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

So you agree that Comey lied during his hearing. Good.

It's unfortunate that I have to trick you to make you acknowledge reallity.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

No, you're the liar. BTW, what are you doing with your left hand?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I was checking my mobile to make sure that in the real world we all live in, it is someone called Comey and not me who was being questioned by the congress.

So Comey lied. Good. Now you're making progress.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join