It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Forced the FBI and NSA to Respond to Him @POTUS in Live Hearing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha ha Ho Ho.
No the truth is there's no longer legislation to PROTECT THE WATER.
Get it????

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ha ha Ho Ho.
No the truth is there's no longer legislation to PROTECT THE WATER.
Get it????

What legislation got repealed ?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

He's baiting you. There's no true conviction there. Just a desire to get a rise out of another member.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I saw General Rogers head of the NSA there too. And the high ranking members of the Senate. Who was missing? God?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I saw General Rogers head of the NSA there too. And the high ranking members of the Senate. Who was missing? God?

Not so much who was missing, what was missing.

And the hearing was in the House, not the Senate.

There's 2 or 3 more hearings scheduled (not counting the closed classified hearings and communiques) that will address different agencies and different "evidence".

Also, the DHS may have had a surveillance program going too.

Almost forgot, Rogers is a former Admiral not a General.

batting .000 today.

edit on Mar-21-2017 by xuenchen because: nord

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

to me the most damning thing is not what or who did the hacking . to me the most damning point is they never refutted what was in the emails. does this mean the subjects of the emails was true and if so why aren't the fbi investigating them with fine tooth comb . the emails had shown many signs of crimes from selling favors to out and out treason. and possible murderyet here we are with a new president and the msm and that stooge comey sitting there saying RUSSIA DID IT TRUMP IN BED WITH PUTIN. i would rather be friends with russia than enemies and make no mistake obama was getting close to getting us in conflict with them that hillary would have continued.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Wikileaks has said multiple times that their source was not Russia. I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Wikileaks is Russia's tool. I don't know why that's so hard to understand.
Wikileaks is lying.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Wikileaks is Russia's tool. I don't know why that's so hard to understand.
Wikileaks is lying.

wikileaks has an impeccable record of not lying.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Well possibly because there wasn't anything illegal in the emails? There were some embarrassing things but the truth is that the public was inundated with this flood of emails every few days and they just assumed that since someone went through that trouble there must be something there. Most people didn't read even one of the emails sadly. They just assumed. I guess you're one of them because you think there was something illegal in the Wikileaks emails.
edit on 3212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

They're lying now. So much for that record.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Wikileaks has said multiple times that their source was not Russia. I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand.

And yet WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 that says, amongst other things, that the intelligence community has tools to allow them to alter the apparent source of material. And that they got these tools from the Russians. Yet somehow we are to believe that despite this, WikiLeaks knows the true source of material they receive? Seems a little more than inconsistent.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I'm not military so I don't know nor do I care about rank. I thought someone called him general. Means nothing to me matters less.
I know there are more hearings. Not sure why you're telling me that anyway.
And... if DHS weighs in on this you can be sure that they're going to say that there were no taps of trump too and that the president is a liar.
How many groups need to say it? Do we need to slap a big L on his chest? How much humiliation before he admits he lied?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If Russia didn't have the election machines or change vote counts then you absolutely cannot say Russia hacked the election for Trump. It's that simple. If you want to say Russia influenced popular opinion by doing xyz you can try to make that connection.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: burntheships

Trump's tweets show just how badly we need an independent special prosecutor for this matter. A prosecutor that won't be influenced Trump or "forced" by his abuse of power tactics!

The level of brainwashing executed upon you must have been epic. If anything, it is the DNC, Clinton and Soros who have the most to lose and the most to hide. They were hacked by someone (who didn't have to even be a good hacker) and their PERSONAL information was leaked. Blaming Trump? If you believe Trump is such an idiot...you are giving him way too much credit. Putin hated Hillary and did what he did...or maybe did nothing.

It will be the left who lose the most out of all this Russian crap, especially considering that they likely caused most of the hacks, and the releasing of security information. They cut off their nose to spite their face.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

That's the thing, were his comments really wrong?
Were they at odds with the truths of the hearing?

Another possibility is he was using his tweets just
like News Headlines do, but many of his tweets
were actually posted with video of the members
who were speaking.

edit on 21-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Prior to 1992 Russia influenced EVERY election in the US. The Communist party actively supported, educated, bankrolled and cheered the Democrat party since its inception.

Trump is playing these guys.
Comey is now officially on record with his version of the information. He has stated that there was no wiretapping of Trump tower.
Accept we know that the Trump campaign has been "under investigation" since July of 2016.
How did they do an investigation without collecting electronic information from Trump at Trump tower?
Now that these guys are on record, Trump will produce the evidence that they have in fact been collecting data from his campaign and that this investigation was at the urging and direction of President Obama.

Comey will have a choice. He can stand by his assertions that the FBI did not conduct surveillance of the Trump campaign but then he will need to explain where the information in the investigation came from, or he can fall on his sword and say he lied during his sworn testimony to Congress.
We know where it came from, the Intel community. Now Comey will have to confirm that.

link   
Wow Comey doesn't look so good. Anyone notice this?

I posted a clip from less than a year ago and then burntheships clip as a comparison.

edit on 21-3-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Pyle

The FBI and The NSA are offices of the people.
As Comey said, they sell products to the Government.

They must adhere to the laws established by the Legislative Branch.
And, they are merely civil servants of the people.

Food for thought...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba Everyday people, do not be afraid to post a comment, truth is powerful!!

I havn't seen so many people crying in a long time,
to be honest it feels good.

Maybe their tears will lead them to a better place
eventually as they are forced to realize life does
happen and most often not how we envisioned it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join