It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Forced the FBI and NSA to Respond to Him @POTUS in Live Hearing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's very amusing to watch Comey and Rogers who have no idea how to play the game constantly trying to catch up with Trump. It's now on record that a bunch of Obamas inner circle had unlimited access to classified information. Gowdy baited both of them in confrming that and it's now on record too. Big mistake on their part.

The whole hearing was pretty strange. Comey and Rogers looked like crap and very uncomfortable siiting there. Their whole behavior was a disgrace. I expected to see two people with high self-confidence and strong posture but instead they looked really pathetic. Holy crap that's just sad. I'm sorry that people have to put up with them.

I'm pretty good at reading people and i came to the conclusion that Comey and Rogers are still pondering what they do when they have to finally reveal that they found nothing. They admitted that they had Trump under investigation since july 2016 and with all the alleged evidence they still didn't manage to prevent him to become the freaking president of the US? Are they grossly incompetent or are they just morons? I wouldn't trust these clowns with the investigation of a thief who stole a lollipop from a baby.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: burntheships

Trump's tweets show just how badly we need an independent special prosecutor for this matter. A prosecutor that won't be influenced Trump or "forced" by his abuse of power tactics!

Democrats would be scared half to death of a special prosecutor !!

Classified at the TIME !!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: wrong thread

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

www.foxnews.com...

“I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

He added that this probe will “include an assessment of whether any crimes were committed.”

That is a great quote!

You imagine there was any "listening in on" ?

Do you realize the implications of the statement on Unmasking?

Crimes committed could be the leaks of classified information?

All of the above!

He isn't talking about leaks against trump..

He is talking about the fact the FBI saw enough shadiness to open an investigation...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
It's very amusing to watch Comey and Rogers who have no idea how to play the game constantly trying to catch up with Trump. It's now on record that a bunch of Obamas inner circle had unlimited access to classified information. Gowdy baited both of them in confrming that and it's now on record too. Big mistake on their part.

The whole hearing was pretty strange. Comey and Rogers looked like crap and very uncomfortable siiting there. Their whole behavior was a disgrace. I expected to see two people with high self-confidence and strong posture but instead they looked really pathetic. Holy crap that's just sad. I'm sorry that people have to put up with them.

I'm pretty good at reading people and i came to the conclusion that Comey and Rogers are still pondering what they do when they have to finally reveal that they found nothing. They admitted that they had Trump under investigation since july 2016 and with all the alleged evidence they still didn't manage to prevent him to become the freaking president of the US? Are they grossly incompetent or are they just morons? I wouldn't trust these clowns with the investigation of a thief who stole a lollipop from a baby.

What if it is the opposit???

That they know he made a deal, but know they need direct evidence to accuse a president...

Which has caused a revolt by those who have been combating Russia Their whole careers...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

So now they need to seriously turn to the question of the leaks that indicate that they came through aspects of the intel services.

Indeed. Gowdy made this specifically clear in his closing statement.

I have been looking for a clip of that to post, if anyone finds it
much appreciated!

Secondly, it should be clear now that Obama's administration had the capability to get the intel, and based on Lynch's directive, they opened a back door channel without fingerprints to the UK to obtain that data.

Obama did immediately claim he was hands off on the DOJ.

Does Twitter work for the shaking?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Is this the exchange ?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Playing catch-up on the day. Wondering why Gowdy didn't have Comey immediately charged with Contempt of Congress after the first question. Dialog with the former President is not protected from Congress.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I saw the tweeting during the testimony. Trump is an idiot to be tweeting during congressional testimony mainly ABOUT him.

The people giving testimony weren't forced to do anything, they weren't reading twitter. They were giving testimony.

Comey didn't exactly say several of the things above.

In your parallel Universe, Hillary didn't really lose the election either.

OMG you got me doing it now. Curses.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

What if it is the opposit???

That they know he made a deal, but know they need direct evidence to accuse a president...

Which has caused a revolt by those who have been combating Russia Their whole careers...

Like i said. Their body language told a completely different story. Quit using russia as an excuse. Do you want a freaking war with Russia? Yes or No it is that simple. This war mongering crap needs to stop before it escalates any further. A certain side wants to start a war at all costs and they need to be stopped. I hope for all the american peoples sake that this is going to backfire immensely. This is not even a party issue. This should concern every child,men and women who live in the US. Stop this nonsense with Russia before it's to late.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I saw the tweeting during the testimony. Trump is an idiot to be tweeting during congressional testimony mainly ABOUT him.

The people giving testimony weren't forced to do anything, they weren't reading twitter. They were giving testimony.

All Trump is doing is making sure the truth gets out, which we all know is that one thing in life that you have an extreme aversion to.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Trump's tweets show just how badly we need an independent special prosecutor for this matter. A prosecutor that won't be influenced Trump or "forced" by his abuse of power tactics!

Well by all means yes on the special prosecutor. First things first
who has committed a crime? Spy boss says no collusion on Trump
Teams part, so I doubt they will get on on that.

Maybe looking into the leakers?

We will see if the Dems would go for that?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You are probably right. Schitt, Sewer , Cartoon , and Spear (the Lib Loon Lobby) were too busy declaring war on Russia

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm pretty good at reading people and i came to the conclusion that Comey and Rogers are still pondering what they do when they have to finally reveal that they found nothing. They admitted that they had Trump under investigation since july 2016 and with all the alleged evidence they still didn't manage to prevent him to become the freaking president of the US?

I concur, it was a strange set of dynamics.

Nunes, Schiff at odds with each other, Rogers had visited Trump
after the election and Nunes stood by him afterwards.

My take is Comey still hates Clinton, and he preferred Trump.
But he does seem rather unstructured about what he chooses to answer, imo.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Yes, thanks!
I hope Gowdy starts the subpoena's for witness testimony right away.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Interesting, and to note he was there voluntarily,
if I recall correctly. Everyone today was there by
their own volition?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Spy boss says no collusion on Trump

Pretty sure what they've actually said is "its still under investigation".

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I can't believe this is actually happening, I had a feeling that what Trump meant by "going straight to the people" was that he was going to use his Twitter account to tell the "truth". His Twitter account will turn into his "Ministry of Truth".

Twitter... really?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

Interesting, and to note he was there voluntarily,
if I recall correctly. Everyone today was there by
their own volition?

LOL ... I wonder ... there's a vast difference between volunteering and feeling compelled.

The speed of the nonsense getting from point A to point B makes me want to _fire 'em all_. I am so frikkin' glad I no longer carry a badge for the feebs. Handing them their pink slips would be an honor and an act of patriotism. That agency has far outlived its usefulness to the general public.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I can't believe this is actually happening, I had a feeling that what Trump meant by "going straight to the people" was that he was going to use his Twitter account to tell the "truth". His Twitter account will turn into his "Ministry of Truth".

Twitter... really?

Hillary ran her entire campaign from Twitter, because she could
not would not talk to the Press. No one complained about her.

Now, not to say that I don't like Trumps press conferences,
cause I really do. But the press? No so much.

So Twitter, while being unorthodox is actually preferable
than a skewed and twisted MSM article spun to outer space.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join