It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Forced the FBI and NSA to Respond to Him @POTUS in Live Hearing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: burntheships

You said that Clapper called Trump to tell him the leaks were not true from the NYTs..

You said that Comey said there was no collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia..

Provide clear links for either of those claims that I believe to be entirely BS from you.

Clapper disavows Trump Leaks
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

You said that Clapper called Trump to tell him the leaks were not true from the NYTs..

You said that Comey said there was no collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia..

Provide clear links for either of those claims that I believe to be entirely BS from you.

Clapper disavows Trump Leaks

www.foxnews.com...

He never said the Dossier (leaks) were not true..he called Trump to let him know that DNI did not leak the Dossier..

Which is accurate..

God help me...you sell stinking piles of BS...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: reldra

I saw the tweeting during the testimony. Trump is an idiot to be tweeting during congressional testimony mainly ABOUT him.

Do you ever have any argument aside from "Trump is an idiot, yada, yada"?

Seriously, your whole foundation for arguments on ATS is "I hate Trump, he's an idiot".

That's not an argument. Just emotional nonsense.

Sir you are right about the phrasing used above. He should have said "Trump is acting like an idiot" so that it was clear he is expressing an opinion.. Everyone in entitled to express their opinion.

In my opinion tweeting and during a conversation is rude behavior.

I certain feel that tweeting during any sort of hearing is in appropriate. It is not presidential behavior.

On the other had at least this has the appearance of him doing work. It appears he is continuing to grind the axe that he has for Obama, the best best of the 2100st century. IMO.

I wish I had the time today. Keep fighting the good fight...you know who you are.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Which is accurate..

B.S.

and Buzzfeed — the latter of which published the unverified allegations in full.

"I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC,"

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Which is accurate..

B.S.

and Buzzfeed — the latter of which published the unverified allegations in full.

"I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC,"

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You still haven't explained multiple tweets then.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Rat faced Gowdy trying to make the leaks the issue and not the content.
He's so irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

This is a good piece to read and keep in mind .It brings the GCHQ part and what Flynn was up to and for who ."Gas From Israel And The Flynn Wiretapping - Behind The Deep-State Infighting Over The Trump Election www.moonofalabama.org...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join