It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Conclusion from the FBI and NSA Hearings:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: PassiveInductor

Either way, the Trump Tower had to be under domestic surveillance in order to get the info that's been leaked out so far.

You and Me understand that concept but do Liberals understand it?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: PassiveInductor

Either way, the Trump Tower had to be under domestic surveillance in order to get the info that's been leaked out so far.

There. Fixed it for you.

TT is massive. If a Kid can climb it what makes you think someone can't wiretap it?

I just don't think a US Intelligence Service did it.

Somebody told Napolitano the truth, he repeated it, and his new liberal bosses have sidelined him in reprisal. The effort to smear Trump by the whole of MSM is just disgusting.

And who does Fox News get to do it? Once again ... the weasel Shep Smith. Next it'll be Wallace's turn.

LA Times Story

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano is being kept off the air indefinitely amid the controversy over his unverified claims that British intelligence wiretapped Trump Tower at the behest of former President Obama. The tweet has been widely discredited, but last week, Napolitano heightened the controversy when he presented a scenario on several programs that backed the accusation.

The former New Jersey Superior Court judge, citing unnamed sources, said that the British foreign surveillance agency, the Government Communications Headquarters, “most likely” provided Obama with transcripts of Trump’s recorded calls. “By bypassing all American intelligence services, Obama would have had access to what he wanted with no Obama administration fingerprints,” Napolitano wrote in a column on FoxNews.com.

But Napolitano said on one program that "Fox News has spoken to intelligence community members who believe that surveillance did occur, that it was done by British intelligence.” “Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind that the now-president of the United States was surveilled at any time, in any way,” Shepard Smith told viewers Friday. In a statement read on the Fox News program “MediaBuzz” on Sunday, Napolitano defended his comments. He said he “reported what the sources told me, reported it accurately and I do believe the substance of what they told me.”

You can go back in some of my previous traffic and see where I've said exactly what Napolitano said (not naming one specific allied Intel agency). And, I was not Napolitano's source. Anyone (and almost everyone) in the business knows this is _exactly_ how the law is skirted.

If the American People knew the extent of it, there's a pretty good chance they'd march on Washington and flat-out murder everyone in the District. (Don't put something like this past Trump)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Trump has been under surveillance by 3letters since before his first consideration to run for the WH in 1987.

www.quora.com...

They may let him remain pres. but if he keeps running his mouth they might just shut it for him, one way or another.

These hearings are just a message to Trump that they know things about him that he has probably Trump forgotten.

edit on 21-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump has been under surveillance by 3letters since before his first consideration to run for the WH in 1987.

www.quora.com...

They may let him remain pres. but if he keeps running his mouth they might just shut it for him, one way or another.

Are you saying that you do believe that Mr. Trump is or has been wire tapped?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

www.quora.com...

Are you saying that you do believe that Mr. Trump is or has been wire tapped?

"Wire tapped" primitive old school. According to Kelly Ann they can video him thru his microwave oven.

It's a digital world. Trump didn't even know enough to use the proper terminology.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Who is Sally Ann?

I didn't think you would answer.

It's funny in this thread you acknowledge that he has under surveillance but in the other thread you said he was making it up to distract us from the Russian issue, make up your mind.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Who is Sally Ann?

It's funny in this thread you acknowledge that he has under surveillance but in the other thread you said he was making it up to distract us from the Russian issue, make up your mind.

His tweet was the distraction made for the media. Trump is clueless as to what in happening around him. It's Bannon and Jareds rodeo now.

Sorry, I meant Kelly Ann...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Who is Sally Ann?

His tweet was the distraction made for the media. Trump is clueless as to what in happening around him. It's Bannon and Jareds rodeo now.

Sorry, I meant Kelly Ann...

Whose this President Bannon who speak of? Because he didnt defeat Hillary.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join