It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Conclusion from the FBI and NSA Hearings:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Potentially, this could have been a Great Thread! But It's too bad that after so much build-up/hype, we know no more now than we did 24 hours ago.

We knew these things yesterday.

1. Russia wanted Hillary to Lose.
2. Russia has interfered in USA and other elections for decades.
3. No meaningful evidence of Trump-Russia "collusion".
4. No evidence that Obama Wiretapped Trump Tower.
5. Can't say who is leaking classified material to the domestic terrorists. (aka MSM)
6. The investigation is ongoing, and will be for years and years... just like the Clinton Foundation investigation.
7. Still a lot of Butt-Hurt/Depressed Democratic Congressman.

So what was NEWS today that we didn't know yesterday???

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So with Comey essentially saying the MSM was lying....do you think it'll effect press passes? What leverage is this play meant to give him?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: kosmicjack

I think Trump walked away victorious beyond what anyone could imagine.

Now you just have to ask yourself this: will Trump, after this is all over, pursue libel charges against MSM sources that continuously published false reports (according to Comey's testimony today)? Will he use this to push legislation through that may or may not be good for the first amendment on the whole?

The MSM played a very dangerous game when they kept publishing "anonymous reports" of intel gained from wiretaps of Trump. So now the bluff is called, and its called in front of Congress and the entire nation. It can't be both ways. Either the MSM is full of hooey, or Trump was wiretapped by Obama. One or the other.

I think you get it. The whole angle Trump has been working since day one. I too see it this way.

Whatever his initial intention may seem to be, you can be certain that is not at all the end goal.

Case in point, would anyone care to wager that the 30ft proposed wall will actually be 15 ft and more than likely not solid? I think it is called oversell.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Snarl

I also believe he's being set up.

Set up for what and by whom and why? You go first then I'll tell you my conspiracy.

Who - Whoever's in charge now. Down in that hole I see Pence's face, but I can't see who's got ahold of Pence's strings. Still has that NWO smell to it if you ask me.

What - I'm also not able to tell if the pendulum is ready to stop swinging in the same direction it has been for decades, or if it's even reached the apex of that arc. It's got farther to go

Why - Trump isn't upsetting the status quo in Washington. He's only abusing the court's jester. He's got the gallery's attention and they're cheering away ... but how long can one comic entertain? He's either going to get serious (which would surprise the daylights out of me ... because that's just not allowed) or he's going to move aside. Trump's an old guy. He doesn't have time to waste ... not even on a faux attempt at playing President.

I could probably refine that a whole lot, but I'm just out of steam at the moment.

Your turn. Go.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Until the Russian connections are answered, Trump has no credibility with any thinking voter Demb or Rep. This investigation is not going away and the administration will be dogged by these questions for the foreseeable future. No escape....

Your turn. Go.

Pretty much the same with neocon dominionist fingerprints all over it. They knew Trump couldn't pull it off and are waiting patiently for the GOP to buckle completely and get their man in there to ramp up the Crusades all over again. Were not near thru in the mid east. You can almost hear the false flags flapping in the political breeze.

I know it's wacky but everthing about American politics is wacky and not what it appears to be. There are strange symbols all over DC; most just think they're just decoration; not hardly.

edit on 20-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

a reply to: kosmicjack

yes. Its just following the logic.

Comey said that the reports of wiretapping were false.

The MSM spent months reporting that wiretapping was going on and making Trumps patriotism questionable.

So we are left with 1 of 2 options:

Either the MSM lied (or they were lied to) and Trump was not wiretapped, or he was wiretapped by the Obama administration. Either way, Trumps allegations of wiretapping weren't out of left field. They were merely him taking what the MSM has been saying for months, reframing it, then throwing it out as an accusation to create a defensive response.

Its brilliant. He has zero culpability for this crapstorm, as he simply put the MSM on trial in front of Congress, as a proxy of the Wiretapping hearings.

Agreed. Like I said in my OP Trump is a Genius at Trolling the Left. Plus unlike Campaigner Conspiracy Trump President Trump has access to info he can actively use to get the Left up in Arms if he so chooses. I highly doubt he made the Wiretapping tweet without 1st checking it out with his new found resources and by making the claim he caught everyone off guard and focused the Hearings which he new was coming instead of making it all about him he made it about Obama lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So with Comey essentially saying the MSM was lying....do you think it'll effect press passes? What leverage is this play meant to give him?

i do recall Trump said he was going to go after them legally if he won. That has yet to happen but you never no.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Maybe I am dumb. I don't get it.

Trump and his staff were not being wiretapped. But Trump and his staff ARE under investigation for collusion with Russia.

Is it possible Trump (or members of his staff) were wiretapped as part of this Russian investigation? Isn't that likely?

To me, part of any serious and competent investigation would be to conduct surveillance, probably electronic, probably including phone conversations.

Or is the FBI (and press) saying Trump was not wiretapped by Obama, EXCEPT for the wiretapping the FBI did as part of this announced investigation???

Or -- is the FBI (and press) saying the investigation is not on a topic serious enough or critical enough to warrant surveillance and wiretapping???

I mean -- to me -- wiretapping and investigations go hand in hand. And if that is not the case, sounds like the story isn't straight yet.

It all seems very questionable.

edit on 20-3-2017 by PassiveInductor because: Get it 100% right.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It reminds me of a scene in a movie.. the Lard Ass story on Stand By Me. The fat kid everyone was cruel to entered a pie eating contest... BUT.. he drank a bottle of medicine beforehand on purpose... and got his revenge.

I wonder if Trump likes Apple.. or Blueberry.

ETA.. sometimes youll suffer a little to sit back and get what you want in the end.

edit on 20-3-2017 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PassiveInductor

Either way, the Trump Tower had to be under domestic surveillance in order to get the info that's been leaked out so far.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Trump is so good at it, he can trigger them as easy as turning on a light switch.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Either way, the Trump Tower had to be under domestic surveillance in order to get the info that's been leaked out so far.

There. Fixed it for you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Still quite telling to me, Tex that the Don retained
Comey as the Director after getting to Pennsylvania Ave.
If the guy was Rasputin for the Czar that wouldn't have
happened... he'd have been gone in a hummingbird heartbeat.

But if the Trump campaign was getting snooped since July
of last year, there's nobody around with a robe calling it...
except DOJ, which would be illegal as somebody dancing
naked in front of Chicago City Hall over the age of 16.
(I swear that law's still on th' books.. good to go under)

For the viability of the conflicting (and in my HO dubious)
testimonies from all sides, the plausible deniability of O-
bama's perpetual and well known occasional disconnection
from his staff could have made even Valerie J a rogue queen
of the IT room.
But with no paper trail or warm body for an eyewitness, it's
still all "he said he didn't". Worst of all, this game turned self-
destructive just for the people who stood to gain from
splattering the president with hog flop.
You win the detail, Tex.

And agreed: the traction Trump is getting from this may be
the golden M80 for the gluteus maximus of the intel hive.
Ex. Where does the NSA get off saying there was no wire
tap; when there was a successful FISA request and a warrant
issued on the second try?

They should be looking for the leakier, not the tweeter. Of
course if it's somebody INSIDE the Shop following orders...

edit on 20-3-2017 by derfreebie because: Another pair o'graphs.. we're additionally graphically screwed

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

There. Fixed it for you.

TT is massive. If a Kid can climb it what makes you think someone can't wiretap it?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Admiral Rogers looks like a mix of a 40 year old mad scientist tweaker, an empty souless carriage for satan, and someone who knows things he'd rather not know.

Comey had a mood that was generally jovial and congenial. Rogers acted like he had a piece of corn chip shoved down into his dry socket.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Trump is so good at it, he can trigger them as easy as turning on a light switch.

I can guarantee you that Trump is the one triggered tonite. He knows this is far from over and it's not a "leak" anymore...

It's a goddamn tsunami, ratting out the Orange one; trying to save their own slimy hide. It's bloody in the WH, believe me.
edit on 20-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveInductor
Maybe I am dumb. I don't get it.

Trump and his staff were not being wiretapped. But Trump and his staff ARE under investigation for collusion with Russia.

Well....there IS a FISA warrant to surveil Trump. So take that for what you will

Is it possible Trump (or members of his staff) were wiretapped as part of this Russian investigation? Isn't that likely?

To me, part of any serious and competent investigation would be to conduct surveillance, probably electronic, probably including phone conversations.

Or is the FBI (and press) saying Trump was not wiretapped by Obama, EXCEPT for the wiretapping the FBI did as part of this announced investigation???

Or -- is the FBI (and press) saying the investigation is not on a topic serious enough or critical enough to warrant surveillance and wiretapping???

I mean -- to me -- wiretapping and investigations go hand in hand. And if that is not the case, sounds like the story isn't straight yet.

It all seems very questionable.

I think the FBI is happy to say, "I dunno....wasn't me". But there was a FISA warrant issued, and it was leaked to the press. Whether they tapped his phones is moot. That, itself, is an illegal act.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a reply to: derfreebie

Admiral Rogers looks like a mix of a 40 year old mad scientist tweaker, an empty souless carriage for satan, and someone who knows things he'd rather not know.

Comey had a mood that was generally jovial and congenial. Rogers acted like he had a piece of corn chip shoved down into his dry socket.

You know Tex, being on a fixed income-- and seeing my share of
federal employees who deport like yours truly breaking in his
first full set of dentures with still hemorrhaging gumlines..
I'll opt for the demonic possession and throat cancer instead.
And there's nothing like a shard of hog bone straight -in.

Strictly to the thread, and in fairness: when the kabuki is over,
and with Trey Gowdy's pull and subpoena power SOLO-- I wouldn't
want to be the sacrificial lamb chop for that leak or leaks.
It's almost 50-50% that somebody screwed up under orders, or
worse (like redundantly from everyone else).

Too many people around here are harping about the near obvious
diversion from the real criminality, also nameless for ad nauseum...
but can you imagine how bad it is for the size of the media turd-
sicle re-dipped this many months over vapor for evidence?

Clapper-- no friend at all of Trump's. He says "no evidence". Hm.
OK let's impeach him for orange hair in the Rose Room.
Felony fashion gaffe, and washing out Melania's eye makeup? Help Me.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I assume your "guarantee" carries a full 4-year warranty as well.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I am a Trump fan however this idea that Trump is bad mouthing our ex president without proof is going over the line and I believe Trump knows this so why hang on?

Here is my opinion:

I think Trump is pumping up both sides, get them to put their reputations on the line, call the president a liar, and then BOOM release the proof to the public. Don't forget Trump can declassify this classified material as president and spill out a full can of beans..... but will he do it?

It is called public shaming.....

Very effective tool often used in Phys ops when attacking politicians and heads of state.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join