It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Conclusion from the FBI and NSA Hearings:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What ??

Did you miss the most important and relevant part of the whole hearing ?

FBI’s Comey knocks the Patriots to make a point about the Kremlin’s grudge against Clinton

It *ALL* came down to this.

edit on Mon Mar 20 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
All that matters is what does Trump think of the proceedings.

My bet is that he needs to change his pants. If you get my drift...

And the GOP is scrambling to get as far away from Trump as possible if they want to keep any credibility at all.

Great show....but the neocons are just laughing....

Ya sorry but thats not what I have seen. If anything the GOP is getting closer. Because they love watching the Democrats get triggered every time he sends out a Tweet.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: olaru12
All that matters is what does Trump think of the proceedings.

My bet is that he needs to change his pants. If you get my drift...

And the GOP is scrambling to get as far away from Trump as possible if they want to keep any credibility at all.

Great show....but the neocons are just laughing....

Ya sorry but thats not what I have seen. If anything the GOP is getting closer. Because they love watching the Democrats get triggered every time he sends out a Tweet.

I can't speak for the dembs, being a Libertarian, but I did work for the GOP during the Trump campaign. The thinking patriotic Republicans still think Trump is just a rich dork.

These hearing put the fear of God in the Orange one. Now he's triggered, believe me....very, very, bigly triggered.

Anyway enjoy the star I gave you!

edit on 20-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Single craziest bit of political theater I have ever seen. It's like everyone was waiting for someone else to light it up. And then Sean Spicer's briefing, holy cow! I shudder to think what is up next from Trump. There is no way he won't come up with something crazy to try to jack the narrative of the obvious ongoing investigation.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Single craziest bit of political theater I have ever seen. It's like everyone was waiting for someone else to light it up. And then Sean Spicer's briefing, holy cow! I shudder to think what is up next from Trump. There is no way he won't come up with something crazy to try to jack the narrative of the obvious ongoing investigation.

i missed ss conference mostly because i've had my dose of politics for the day hahah.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Single craziest bit of political theater I have ever seen. It's like everyone was waiting for someone else to light it up.

Because that's exactly what it was ... a funny show.

I'm pretty sure somebody has now shplained to Donald exactly how his 'wires were tapped' and how Obozo came by the information. You could also 'bet this': Trump was told something he knew darned well nobody else would be able to repeat.

I laid it out somewhere on the boards. The Hill published it. The #2 guy at the NSA came out vehemently denying it. And ... that's the story.

Here's what's important: Trump knows how the Intel game is played now. He knows more about its capabilities and why it works so well ... even when our laws apparently prohibit 'us' from doing things. I also believe he's being set up.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I also believe he's being set up.

Set up for what and by whom and why? You go first then I'll tell you my conspiracy.
edit on 20-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that the left on ats thinks trump is done at every turn! That their credibility is without question lol what bubble have you people been living in? You paid people to beat up trump supporters, you rigged the democratic nomination, you gave hillary debate question before the debate, you had bill meeting with the attorney general while she was set to actively investigation into hillary! Your party got caught lieing at all levels! But one tweet is going to ruin trump hahahahahhahahhahahhah wow! The lefts hypocrisy knows no limits. Hell i dont even know if I'm wasting my time talking to a chinese bot or blueshare/ctr moron getting paid to sell out his country half the time on ats anymore! But i dont want the real humans to be faked into thinking the left is actually correct because of numbers The lefts newpapers use chinese bots to make it look like people are reading new york times or washington post lol when 50 percent of the people who agree with the article are chinese bots and 20 percent are in disagreement with the article .

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

His fingers are tweeting checks his ass can't cash.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

When antideluvian stops maybe he will. The 100~ threads anti has made are much more annoying since they are identical each time. But you won't say anything about him making threads because you're on the same political lean. Biased/hypocrite people are rampant on this forum. Don't get me wrong I agree with there being no point in making another thread but if you're going to say something about it say it to both sides

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I think Trump walked away victorious beyond what anyone could imagine.

Now you just have to ask yourself this: will Trump, after this is all over, pursue libel charges against MSM sources that continuously published false reports (according to Comey's testimony today)? Will he use this to push legislation through that may or may not be good for the first amendment on the whole?

The MSM played a very dangerous game when they kept publishing "anonymous reports" of intel gained from wiretaps of Trump. So now the bluff is called, and its called in front of Congress and the entire nation. It can't be both ways. Either the MSM is full of hooey, or Trump was wiretapped by Obama. One or the other.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Were we watching the same thing? lolz!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778
a reply to: Swills

When antideluvian stops maybe he will. The 100~ threads anti has made are much more annoying since they are identical each time. But you won't say anything about him making threads because you're on the same political lean. Biased/hypocrite people are rampant on this forum. Don't get me wrong I agree with there being no point in making another thread but if you're going to say something about it say it to both sides

theantediluvian has made 27 threads since Jan 1 2017.

Stevemagegod has made 93 threads since Jan 1 2017.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

yes. Its just following the logic.

Comey said that the reports of wiretapping were false.

The MSM spent months reporting that wiretapping was going on and making Trumps patriotism questionable.

So we are left with 1 of 2 options:

Either the MSM lied (or they were lied to) and Trump was not wiretapped, or he was wiretapped by the Obama administration. Either way, Trumps allegations of wiretapping weren't out of left field. They were merely him taking what the MSM has been saying for months, reframing it, then throwing it out as an accusation to create a defensive response.

Its brilliant. He has zero culpability for this crapstorm, as he simply put the MSM on trial in front of Congress, as a proxy of the Wiretapping hearings.
edit on 3/20/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I posted this in another thread, but helps here as well:

No matter how you slice it, this doesn't look good.

So lets say Trump wasn't wiretapped as he allaged. Whats come out instead:

- Trump and assoc. were under investigation as far back as July. Information gathered during this investigation, or the fact there was one to begin with, was leaked into the press. The investigation would have fallen under FISA, meaning FISA was misused and information from it made public

- The press ran with stories that are untrue. Either they made them up, or someone in an agency level position made it up and fed it to unwitting accomplices in media (or both)

- Comey claims upwards of 90% of all Trump allegations are false or otherwise confabulated

None of this looks good for the 2 on the stand, the future of FISA, or our media.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Those speaches should be banned.No one wants to hear these morons spew their garbage.Just get to the questions. And yes, I am talking about both the Dems and the Reps.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The word "Wiretapping" might be a hanging point from what I heard it might not be the proper technical term or something. They have an issue with the word. You know how lawyers and twist things so the IDEA might be right but the wrong word. HUMMMM!!

"wiretapping" is old 70's tech --- Current ways and means of conducting surveillance are many and varied.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If Trump was being illegally surveilled, do you honestly expect the intelligence agencies to admit it??? Clapper lied about the NSA collecting data on the American people, and that's what triggered Snowden. John Brennan lied about the CIA spying on members of Congress. Proven lies, under oath to Congress, by both the head of the NSA and CIA. These guys are professional liars, especially when it comes to surveillance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join