It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Conclusion from the FBI and NSA Hearings:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So there was a lot of information said in that hearing and for a while it did get confusing to follow along with the questioning and answering sessions.

1. Democrats kept on referencing the now debunked conspiracies of CNN/The Washington Post essential confirming that they are working for the Democrats.
2. The NSA does not care about unnamed news sources. And should be treated as Fake News.
3. Democrats are still Butt Hurt over the Epic Loss. I mean California who now wants to succeed gave the opening statement lmao.
4. Democrats think Trump is a big meanie for attacking the Cast of Hamilton, calling Hillary, #Lockherup, #CrookedHillary etc.,
5. 90% of the time the Left's Media is full of #hit but very rarely they do get it right.
6. Russia caused Hillary to lose was complete Bull #hit from the Beginning.
7. Trumps wiretapping claim is starting to look like Bull #hit at this moment but then again Trump is a genius at triggering the Left. He can always Pardon himself if Democrats are still fuming over the claims.
8. Obama didn't do #hit when Russia invaded Crimea and the other country.
9. Romney was Right about Russia while Obama looked the other way.
10. Republicans had a stronger platform to deal with Russia then the Democrats

Crimes that were Committed (Not my Opinion):

1. Flynns Phone Call was Leaked. And 19 other people besides -the NSA Director had the authority to release those Phone Calls.
  2. The DNC was Hacked by Russia.
  3. Flynn lied

Election Conspiracies Debunked (Not my Opinion):

1. There is NO information AT THIS TIME to support the Claim of Wiretapping by Trump
  2. Russia did not influence the outcome of the Election.
  3. Trumps Key states that gave him the election he won fair and square.
  4. There is a very Low Chance of Collusion that the Trump Campaign had ANY CONNECTIONS with Russia.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What I've gotten out of this, compared to other hearings, is that Democratic lawmakers like to grandstand by forming their speeches as if they're "questions" and Republican lawmakers grandstand by asking actual questions and demanding answers.

Entertaining, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The word "Wiretapping" might be a hanging point from what I heard it might not be the proper technical term or something. They have an issue with the word. You know how lawyers and twist things so the IDEA might be right but the wrong word. HUMMMM!!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Data Hacking sounds More like what happened .

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It's still ongoing. I think I heard someone say that Clapper was scheduled next week . ¿¿

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Why not keep this in your other thread about the very same thing? It's like, you're just doing it for stars and flags at this point.

And of course Trump is totally innocent and the Dems are the evil ones, in your eyes. You didn't need to write a thread about this because we all already know how you feel since you make 10 pro Trumps an hour.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Why not keep this in your other thread about the very same thing? It's like, you're just doing it for stars and flags at this point.

And of course Trump is totally innocent and the Dems are the evil ones, in your eyes. You didn't need to write a thread about this because we all already know how you feel since you make 10 pro Trumps an hour.

And by replying, you've encouraged him to make 10 more threads...and so have I.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Whether I reply or not, he will make the threads reguardless. It's the people, Trump supporting conservatives, who star and flag him that keeps him going and I'm not starring and flagging him.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Because i made that thread on Sunday. I was replying to my thread only because the Hearing was on going. Hearing is now over so i wanted to start a new thread based on what i observed/picked up on.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Which all fits neatly into the thread you made yesterday about the very same topic.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It's still ongoing. I think I heard someone say that Clapper was scheduled next week . ¿¿

Not to mention the closed hearings and written documents that are all classified.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The FBI and NSA are completely trustworthy.

Its not like the FBI was created as Hoover's personal enforcers or that the NSA is illegally spying on every American.

edit on 20-3-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They have nothing. This is just smoke and mirrors. Trump is playing them and they don't even realize it. Not gonna lie i'm impressed.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What I have got out of this after watching the press release and reading the responses is that the people and press in our country have gone wacko. The people I know are now saying they will never vote Democrat again because of how a small percentage of the Democrats are causing so much chaos. I agree with them but I still will vote for Democrats but never a Democratic president again.

(post by Kryties removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The word "Wiretapping" might be a hanging point from what I heard it might not be the proper technical term or something. They have an issue with the word. You know how lawyers and twist things so the IDEA might be right but the wrong word. HUMMMM!!

Try telling a programmer that he has a bug. You get the same reaction.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
All that matters is what does Trump think of the proceedings.

My bet is that he needs to change his pants. If you get my drift...

And the GOP is scrambling to get as far away from Trump as possible if they want to keep any credibility at all.

Great show....but the neocons are just laughing....
edit on 20-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump is anything but innocent, regardless of the context we are using.

But he isn't the one who performed criminal acts here. And there is no shortage of criminal behavior going on to try to bring him down.

I was like you at one point. Hated Trump because of all he supposedly was (my opinion is from way before this election). But if his detractors have to resort to criminal behavior to bring him down, and still fail....what does that say about the "Never Trump" position?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
All that matters is what does Trump think of the proceedings.

My bet is that he needs to change his pants. If you get my drift...

Drifting leaves skid marks.

Wink wink.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Which all fits neatly into the thread you made yesterday about the very same topic.

If you want to play moderator, use the alert button, otherwise, MYOFB.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join