It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
LOL

He Maddow'd all of MSM.

For months we get reports of wiretaps proving wrong doing.

Then Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him.

So now there's 2 choices:

- either Obama wiretapped Trump
- the media is FOS

Either way, it seems Trump comes out on top. I mean, he isn't lying. He's just saying what the media reported. But in a way that inflamed the world.

Well played. LMAO....whoever is guiding this is the greatest tactical genius to ever exist.

A lot of people don't seem to realize it can't be both ways...I'm leaning towards the surveillance being true....

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Either way, Trump wins.

He's going after MSM. If he misses and hits intelligence instead, its still MSM he's attacking.

It really is beautiful the way its being crafted. I hate to give him this much credit....but he played Maddow like a cheap fiddle then left her laying in the street with strings broken. Someone on his team is a genius.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Really? I think most of the 'excuses' are push back against theories and laser focus on the negatives.

I think it is "Hope and Change 2.0".

Policies in America, by the way, effect the entire world - significantly so.

Not everyone.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He plays politics like a chess master or ancient Roman Senator, neither of which modern politicians or the media are prepared to do battle against. The media and his detractors have still not caught on to the fact that he obviously sacrifices position and individuals to open up victories down the road, after his opponents have blindly taken his bait. So far his presidency has featured several moves that would be considered brilliancies in a chess match.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

So it's just partisanship?

That seems about right.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ill say the same thing I say for all of your daily posts. Your behavior has surpassed obsessive and is now pathological. Such vehement and relentless attacking of a president just weeks Into office who was not a politician beforehand so cannot take any blame but for what he has done for what could still be counted in days. You are the exact golden boy poster child for what the media is trying to do. Heck I remember a post of yours that called for his impeachment cuz he said he was on Time Magazine fourteen times but in reality if t was eleven. Instead of there posts which just make people have an aversion to the opposing trump side. I suggest taking a break and deprogramming with a month long media fast, TV and print

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Do you really think they would come out and say he was right at an unrelated hearing? This hearing was meant for the BS Russia hacked the election and Trump colluded with them.. it wasn't to investigate trumps claims. I'm sure they're still looking into it

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This is what I'm talking about.

Baiting and switching the MSM because they are not used to people playing that way doesn't make for brilliant moves.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Baiting and switching the MSM because they are not used to people playing that way doesn't make for brilliant moves.

Sure it does. It ultimately leaves the media looking like the collective of dundering jackasses they are, which equates to a victory for Trump. Victory through a multi-stage setup which plays out as envisioned is the definition of brilliance in chess (and now in politics.)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It is becoming somewhat obvious that there is very little difference between a run of the mill politician and an average everyday douche-bag business dude out to rake in some bucks.

Really?, did you expect anything to change other than his being in the TV business to make any difference, and that only difference being to exploit the goldfish length attention spans of the average american?.

The bar hasn't been lowered, it's been dropped on the ground.

...It's almost like he's laying the groundwork for a douche-bag like Kanye West to be elected later...

What a bunch of dopes the U.S. is infested with.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Sure it does. It ultimately leaves the media looking like the collective of dundering jackasses they are, which equates to a victory for Trump.

Sure it's a win but it is only brilliant to the checker playing crowd.

Victory through a multi-stage setup which plays out as envisioned is the definition of brilliance in chess (and now in politics.)

I'm thinking rose colored glasses influenced that conclusion.

Then their is the CT that they are all in on it and only the plebs are on the loosing side.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Is that what you call "baiting and switching"?

OK, i guess that's what it is. But how else do you catch an entire industry in a lie if you aren't allowed to use their own information against them?

They beat the "we have sources that report wiretaps say Trump is bad" drum for months and months. I don't blame them for not catching on to what Trump was doing when he accused Obama. I didn't either. But what he essentially said was, "Ok. The MSM keeps reporting i was wiretapped and did all these bad things. So Obama had me wiretapped during the election". Inflammatory? You bet. But all it is was him taking what the MSM said and turning it around on them.

If we don't like it, blame the MSM. They started it, and he has a right to defend himself from their libel, er, free speech.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Templeton

So it's just partisanship?

That seems about right.

Basically, except there is an elephant in the room.

The MSM, while pretending to be neutral or simply biased, were using propaganda on the American public. Half truths, embellishments, fake news, context-jacking, caustic accusations, every trick in the book. They were a million times more effective than the subversions named in the Russia election hacking document (like how RT ran a story on the risks of fracking...). Now we were sooooo upset that someone would 'steal democracy' and 'hack our election' that we beat that horse until there was nothing left to beat. We are still beating that horse.

When people rally behind inconsequential things like Trump's tweets they are avoiding the elephant. The MSM did what people are so mad about but much worse. And people defend them in the name of dethroning Trump (who they have been conditioned to hate via aforementioned propaganda)!

Stop making me fight your leftist crap and look at the friggin elephant!

edit on 20-3-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I was thinking of some of the previous "moves".

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

I'm not a leftist and the MSM has always been suspect in CT circles.

There is no elephant for me because I'm not defending the MSM.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

I'm not a leftist and the MSM has always been suspect in CT circles.

There is no elephant for me because I'm not defending the MSM.

Right on I didn't mean to imply. Just saying I think it goes beyond partisanship. The MSM and the DNC broke the law, and Trump haters are happy to accept the misdirection.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

after seeing how he demolished Maddow, and now seemingly the rest of MSM, it makes me wonder if i should think anything he says is crazy or outlandish. He's obviously far smarter than I've given him credit for.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

...or it could be that years of "blame my predecessor" and "criticism of me is driven by racism" has created a system in which any degree of nuanced verbal combat is seen as so revolutionary and intelligent in comparison to what we've become accustomed to, that is looks like brilliance.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Maddow? The tax thing? Was it a move?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I thought the average ATSer would be above that.

To be honest, after "Hope and Change 2.0", I no longer think that.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join