It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

Most of those lies cost me money... Trump's does not (if proven to have been a lie.) Remember this, however, the IC vehemently denied warrantlessly wiretapping Americans... while warrantlessly wiretapping Americans, so I'm not about to take their statement that Trump wasn't wiretapped or that Obama had no role at face value. While we're watching some flip out over a possible lie told by Trump, we should remember that the denial of Trump's claims is coming from people with a longstanding track record of lying to the American People as well as lying directly to Congressional investigative panels. We are dealing with the deep state here... a collective filthy enough to warrant immediate cleansing from the United States.

Which is also the reason that the Russian hacking of the DNC report is not worth the paper it is written on. No evidence provided in a rushed report. Smells fishy.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm not american so I don't really care about the actual politics.

As a conspiracy theorist I would like Trump to be seen for the politician that he really is. Not much better or worse than the rest.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
This has nothing to do with the 'letter of Trump's tweets'. Come on man, really? Trump SAID without equivocation, repeatedly and with emphasis that Obama tapped his phones. Everyone in a position to know of such activity has categorically rejected that claim. Trump has repeatedly stated as fact things that have been provably untrue. Many of us are long past the election and are significantly concerned that we have a man in the Presidency that is potentially unhinged and plainly unfit to serve.

No it really is the letter of Trumps tweets that some are hanging onto for dear life. His tweets have already been clarified to explain that he was talking about the Obama Administration and also "wire-tapping" meant broad surveillance.

Those clarifications have been ignored and the specific tweet remains the focus. It's like some childish game of "you said this, you said this, gotcha!".

I am still awaiting any answer on what the people with a 100% focus on Trump's mistakes only are hoping to achieve.
Maybe they don't actually know? Maybe it's a blind hatred?
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm not american so I don't really care about the actual politics.

As a conspiracy theorist I would like Trump to be seen for the politician that he really is. Not much better or worse than the rest.

Most sensible people would already see him as the same as any of the others.
It's only really the policies that matter.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Wait no longer. Trump says things that are provably untrue. Often. He seems to be living in a fantasy world of his own creation. I don't find that to be a reasonable temperament to be President. No hatred. Concern. And concern that his behavior doesn't apparently bother a large number of people.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Those making excuses for him seem to hold him above the rest.

The policies don't really affect me so they don't matter to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This is a common misconception in these threads. Do not confuse hatred of left with support for Trump. Most of us are not defending Trump so much as pointing out the idiocy used against him.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton
This is a common misconception in these threads. Do not confuse hatred of left with support for Trump. Most of us are not defending Trump so much as pointing out the idiocy used against him.

I'm talking about the blatant supporters.

The idiocy is about the same on both sides.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Really? I think most of the 'excuses' are push back against theories and laser focus on the negatives. As a person I don't like Trump, but I agree with 90% of his policies.

Policies in America, by the way, effect the entire world - significantly so.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Wait no longer. Trump says things that are provably untrue. Often. He seems to be living in a fantasy world of his own creation. I don't find that to be a reasonable temperament to be President. No hatred. Concern. And concern that his behavior doesn't apparently bother a large number of people.

That doesn't tell me what the desired outcome of all the whining is.
What is the goal, or is it simply to complain?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I'm talking about the blatant supporters.

The idiocy is about the same on both sides.

Sure, Ill give you that. But 'holding him above the rest' is more than likely simply desensitivity to the rhetoric from the left. And if you aren't paying attention you might think the left is raising valid points. Points that we have all come runnning to investigate to find nothing. They are the boy that cried wolf. It WILL take an exorbitant amount of evidence to convince people of wrongdoing, unfortunately. And that is totally the left's fault.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

That doesn't tell me what the desired outcome of all the whining is. What is the goal, or is it simply to complain?

Is that Trump twitter whines or member whines?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Why on Earth are those 2 credible when they wouldn't even answer the questions?

The only things we found out today:

- that 90% of the "leaks" in the news are, by Comey's estimation, fake
- that there was an investigation going on as far back as July
- that they will apparently not answer any question, which seems to negate any transparency and makes moot the division of power

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

That doesn't tell me what the desired outcome of all the whining is. What is the goal, or is it simply to complain?

Is that Trump twitter whines or member whines?

It's a simple question.
What outcome do anti-Trumpers want?
It's telling that I have had no answer.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

If it's ok for Trump to lie...then what's the big deal about "fake news" You can't have it both ways...

The conservatives lies.....good

MSM lies.....bad

See your disconnect....
edit on 20-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
I think it's damn genious how Trump forced the MSM and Congressional clowns to concede the sources used for the Russian story are all illegitimate. Even if there's no truth to the wiretap claim whatsever. MSM is now claiming alllll the articles that say Trump's aids were colluding with Russia based on WIRETAPs are fake news.

edit on 20-3-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I see. So, let's not show or report on no collusion with the Russians that is confirmed but still attack a tweet. What am I more concerned with than a tweet? Why a private citizen would be under surveillance for over a decade. Multiple properties. Multiple locations.

If Trump has done ANYTHING wrong where is the proof? They have had over a decade to find something and he was still elected POTUS.

All Comey said was that the president cannot directly order something. It has to go through channels. It is all about perception.

edit on 03pm31pmf0000002017-03-20T16:50:54-05:000454 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I think it's damn genious how Trump forced the MSM and Congressional clowns to concede the sources used for the Russian story are all illegitimate. Even if there's no truth to it whatsever. MSM is now claiming alllll the articles that say Trump's aids were colluding with Russia based on WIRETAPs are fake news.

Yes, somewhat missed in all the commotion. Comey has branded the liberal news media involve din these leaks as 90% fake news and now the actual media outlets involved are admitting they are fake news.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: UKTruth

If it's ok for Trump to lie...then what's the big deal about "fake news" You can't have it both ways...

The conservatives lies.....good

MSM lies.....bad

See your disconnect....

No I don;t, because I didn't ask about that.
I asked what the whining is for.. is there a purpose? Is there a goal? Or is it just for the sake of whining?
Given I can't seem to get an answer, my original assumption of self destruction brought about an unwillingness to except losing seems to be more plausible.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
LOL

He Maddow'd all of MSM.

For months we get reports of wiretaps proving wrong doing.

Then Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him.

So now there's 2 choices:

- either Obama wiretapped Trump
- the media is FOS

Either way, it seems Trump comes out on top. I mean, he isn't lying. He's just saying what the media reported. But in a way that inflamed the world.

Well played. LMAO....whoever is guiding this is the greatest tactical genius to ever exist.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join