It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ridiculously fallacious drivel.

How do you know he "lied" when the investigations are ongoing? Do you have insider knowledge? Care to reveal those sources?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Trump does blatant lies because he has contempt for his very supporters.

As they continue to justify his depravity

He lies and isn't chastised for it so hell keep it up...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

How do you know he "lied" when the investigations are ongoing? Do you have insider knowledge? Care to reveal those sources?

President spokesman says that the Wiretap claim still stands. Non-governmental (aka BETTER) investigations are still occurring. Trump is not a government type. Being wealthy, he doesn't rely on government to check things out for him.

Somebody in Obama's sphere is pizzing their pants/dress/pantsuit right about now.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump does blatant lies because he has contempt for his very supporters.

As they continue to justify his depravity

He lies and isn't chastised for it so hell keep it up...

You are aware you are commenting on a thread that is chastising Trump for lying?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Of course it's ridiculous drivel. I don't buy for a second that these trolls believe what they are preaching. I actually have more respect for them as ATS peers than to let myself think of them as the useful idiots they portray. We are just feeding the trolls by participating. Though, I've been wrong before.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Trey Gowdy summed up today's hearing perfectly.

"Some of what we've heard today is quadruple hearsay."

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The emperor has no clothes . It's a shame that many can't muster the integrity to call it like it is . Trump is the most transparent pathological liar I have ever seen . And somehow everyone still underestimates this guy . I don't . This man is very dangerous . And he is being handled by a man who openly praises the power of >atan .

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
8 years....That's the time bar set for lying until we get upset about it.....

All presidents before Trump have set this standard...Trump has 3 years and about 10 months before he can ask for his Presidential extension to lie for another 4 years for a total of 8.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wait, does this mean you're declaring with absolute certainty that Obama didn't having Trump under any kind of surveillance?

If you're wrong, do we get permission to do a roast thread?

Did Obama order any sort of surveillance of anyone from the Trump inner circle? Or is that too much? Do we set aside the "Obama ordered" part as well? What are we left with? Where does it end? How far do Trump defenders expect the goal posts to be moved? I'm sure as with any other lie, if we get far enough away from what he said, we'll eventually arrive at something that could be true.

The president acts on behalf of the country. If it occurred during Obama's tenure then we can say Obama did it. It is really low of you to claim this should be interpreted literally only so you can say that Trump lied, and it shows your desperation.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
The emperor has no clothes . It's a shame that many can't muster the integrity to call it like it is . Trump is the most transparent pathological liar I have ever seen . And somehow everyone still underestimates this guy . I don't . This man is very dangerous . And he is being handled by a man who openly praises the power of >atan .

Podesta works for Trump now???? Holy SMOKES Batman!!!! that satan is one shifty character!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
......................buhhhhhhffffffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHuhuhuhahhaaahuhuhahuaaaaaaaaa!!!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What investigations into whether or not Donald Trump had his phone calls surveilled during the election on the orders of President Obama are ongoing?

Carewemust says something about "non-governmental" investigations into the government which is somewhat nonsensical but maybe you can share some non-fallacious non-drivel with us?

Because as far as the FBI, DOJ and NSA are saying, it was a "nope" to all of the above.

But then again, why are you questioning me? Why is it that when it comes to Internet forum posters, Trumpkins miraculously develop standards that they're lacking when it comes to President Trump?

I've certainly lied to you many many fewer times than Trump has. Based on our respective histories, I should warrant more credibility.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why is it that some people seem so interested in the letter of Trumps tweets and expending all their energy to work out if any word or sentence can be proven a lie? Have liberals become human lie detector tests all of a sudden? Better late than never, I suppose.

Why no focus on the actual crime committed, leaking intelligence information to undermine the Govt?

I could understand this if it were still the election, but waging a war against your own President on trivial issues seems like an odd past time (and for some, including the Op, it is more than past time) , but the election is over. What is the goal? To damage the country? To get Pence in? Are you sure you all want that?

Self destruction - because of losing. Burning the house down because it is not theirs to dictate any more. That seems to be the sum of it.
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Self destruction - because of losing. Burning the house down because it is not theirs to dictate any more. That seems to be the sum of it.

Why bother asking if you already have the answer?

Nothing like a nice strawman to beat on.

link   

www.youtube.com...

But then again, why are you questioning me? Why is it that when it comes to Internet forum posters, Trumpkins miraculously develop standards that they're lacking when it comes to President Trump?

P.S. also not a complete Trump supporter. (to be clear ahead of time)
edit on 20-3-2017 by 3ncrypt0Rdie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: FamCore
Do you seriously think if any other candidate were elected it would be a different story, with 100% unfiltered pure honesty and transparency? Do you live under a rock?

I seriously. Let me repeat, SERIOUSLY think that if we had elected literally anyone else that they wouldn't have written a late night tweet accusing the previous President of wiretapping him.

...to paraphrase (because it was too much to remember)...I have no illegal server, I never used the server (I never had) to send receive classified information, no one received classified information from my illegal server (I don't have) ... all from you know who.

I am not a "Trumpkin" by any stretch (way to resort to name calling to prove your point so quickly), however please quit being disingenuous and pretending Trump is the only one who ever said anything out of line. I still think we will soon hear that Flynn was likely outed in a conversation recorded from Trump tower (though the target of surveillance was outside CONUS). There was a TON of damaging information from the hearing today, not all about Trump. Crossing fingers the leakers and media parrots get their due...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: UKTruth

Why bother asking if you already have the answer?

Nothing like a nice strawman to beat on.

That's my theory.

So tell me, forgetting all the back and forth, what is it you actually want to happen?
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Always love your threads!

If only you didn't just describe yourself to a fault.

Perhaps everyone can embrace that most people are tota hypocrites, and finally hold hands around campfires and sing coombyeya?

Oh crap, environmentalists will screech about the carbon footprint of the campfires and how racist global warming is.

edit on 20-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
This has nothing to do with the 'letter of Trump's tweets'. Come on man, really? Trump SAID without equivocation, repeatedly and with emphasis that Obama tapped his phones. Everyone in a position to know of such activity has categorically rejected that claim. Trump has repeatedly stated as fact things that have been provably untrue. Many of us are long past the election and are significantly concerned that we have a man in the Presidency that is potentially unhinged and plainly unfit to serve.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Most of those lies cost me money... Trump's does not (if proven to have been a lie.) Remember this, however, the IC vehemently denied warrantlessly wiretapping Americans... while warrantlessly wiretapping Americans, so I'm not about to take their statement that Trump wasn't wiretapped or that Obama had no role at face value. While we're watching some flip out over a possible lie told by Trump, we should remember that the denial of Trump's claims is coming from people with a longstanding track record of lying to the American People as well as lying directly to Congressional investigative panels. We are dealing with the deep state here... a collective filthy enough to warrant immediate cleansing from the United States.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join