It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Obvious troll thread. Why you guys keep giving OP stars and flags for this junk is beyond me. Oh wow, the president lies. Oh wow, Trump doesn't have the snake tongue of Obama. Oh wow, none of that matters let's look at policy.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: FauxMulder

Very few people actually care about the facts.

Replace that with "The CULT" and you're spot on.
the cult actually cares about the facts? What are you talking about?

Yes, what would a Trump thread be without someone trying to tell us what was really meant?
what would a trump thread be without people with no facts telling us what's what?

More people voted for Hillary, and even more people didn't vote, you are a tiny minority's in the United States and only grow worldwide thanks to help from St.Petersburg and Moscow.

This failed argument has been beat to death. And I give ZERO phucks about people who didn't vote. If the don't like it maybe next time they'll vote. I give even less phucks about what people around the world think of US politics.

Wake up and smell the sh*t you're shovelling.

Wake up and realize you're looking in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

Obvious troll thread. Why you guys keep giving OP stars and flags for this junk is beyond me. Oh wow, the president lies. Oh wow, Trump doesn't have the snake tongue of Obama. Oh wow, none of that matters let's look at policy.

You don't think That Trump's lies will affect his ability to effect policy. GOP can't get far enough away from Trump as it now stands. Without their support, he's done.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: RazorV66

Yadda yadda. I actually haven't posted a thread directly critical of Trump since Feburary 28th. Since you lot are so much more concerned with the frequency of my anti-Trump posting than you are with the volume of bulls# shooting past the lips and flowing from the finger tips of Dear Leader.

So your position is that Comey and Rogers were both lying to Congress?

Let's be honest here, there is no proof that anyone could provide that would be enough to prove to you that Donald Trump is a liar. Right?

My position is that I believe that we don't know who is lying or telling the truth about any of this and most likely will never know.
I certainly don't believe that just because these 2 guys are under Oath in front of Congress, that they are telling the truth.
And I never said Trump has not lied, he has but just like the rest of them......they all do it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You don't think That Trump's lies will affect his ability to effect policy. GOP can't get far enough away from Trump as it now stands. Without their support, he's done.

It might, let's find out. What's it matter what I think on the subject? I don't think it will impair his ability to make policy. I don't think Chavez himself could get Democrats to agree with anything coming from a republican. The GOP just wants to use Trump to push their old guard ways. I don't think Trump's untruths will affect that one way or the other either. But I think his role as an outsider and outspoken boss that will fire someone in a second will.

The president lies. Just like all politicians. That is the world we live in. I personally would rather have a president that is bad at it and keeps people on their toes and questioning everything he says than a president like Obama that could lie all day and no one would think twice. Especially in regard to the media.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You don't think trust and credibility in the office of the Presidency is important?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yadda yadda. I actually haven't posted a thread directly critical of Trump since Feburary 28th. Since you lot are so much more concerned with the frequency of my anti-Trump posting than you are with the volume of bulls# shooting past the lips and flowing from the finger tips of Dear Leader.

Let's be honest here, there is no proof that anyone could provide that would be enough to prove to you that Donald Trump is a liar. Right?

My position is that I believe that we don't know who is lying or telling the truth about any of this and most likely will never know.
I certainly don't believe that just because these 2 guys are under Oath in front of Congress, that they are telling the truth.
And I never said Trump has not lied, he has but just like the rest of them......they all do it.

Now you said my OP failed miserably but the way I see it, you're slowly coming to the realization that Trump is full of s#. It might take you another six months and a slew of additional outlandish lies before you get there but even the more faithful among the Trump supporters seem to be coming around with their "just like the rest of them" comments.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You don't think trust and credibility in the office of the Presidency is important?

I think it's more important to understand the MSM has been using every tactic they could think of for over a year. And that is dangerous. The boy has cried wolf too many times. Trump has proven them wrong more often than not. At this point, due to the character assaults from the left and incessant lies, Trump has more credibility than anyone that pushed the Russian puppet narrative. Which is the same people so upset by his untrue tweets.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

thanks for reading into my statement what you wanted to see... silly me I thought you might actually like to discuss things...

So I will leave you to your extreme left self love fest..
edit on 20-3-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Wait, does this mean you're declaring with absolute certainty that Obama didn't having Trump under any kind of surveillance?

If you're wrong, do we get permission to do a roast thread?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I think you do really good job of inspiring those 'what happened to ATS?' threads that pop up every now and again.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The White House on Monday walked back key point of President Donald Trump’s unsubstantiated allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his phones in Trump Tower during the 2016 election.

Namely, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump wasn’t referring to wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping.

“I think there’s no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election,” Spicer said. “The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities.

So Trump and team are not smart enough to use the correct terms.

sometimes I can't help but envision some situation such as:

In the aftermath of a nuclear strike on the US, will we hear,

"When I told Putin we had launched nukes, I means the best 4 of July fireworks display we've ever had. It is going to be great."

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I think it's more important to understand the MSM has been using every tactic they could think of for over a year. And that is dangerous. The boy has cried wolf too many times. Trump has proven them wrong more often than not. At this point, due to the character assaults from the left and incessant lies, Trump has more credibility than anyone that pushed the Russian puppet narrative. Which is the same people so upset by his untrue tweets.

The word gullible is written in the clouds over you house, by the way.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There are plenty of things the cia does that the fbi has no direct knowedlge or evidence of and vice-versa.

There are dozens of intelligence agencies that have their own secrets.

Comey is speaking only of his limited knowledge of his single agency.

The investigation and revelation process is just barely getting started.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Now you said my OP failed miserably but the way I see it, you're slowly coming to the realization that Trump is full of s#. It might take you another six months and a slew of additional outlandish lies before you get there but even the more faithful among the Trump supporters seem to be coming around with their "just like the rest of them" comments.

Your OP did fail miserably in the fact that you are TRYING to point out that Trump has lied just like every politician has before him but somehow we are supposed to hate Trump more than them?
That it is more egregious that Trump has lied to us than the other Presidents doing it?
I pointed out that I am not going to take Comey and Rogers at their word....their word is bullsh*t to me.
I don't take Trump's word as gospel either, in fact, far from it but knowing what we all know to be very probable in that the Intelligence Agencies can and do "spy" on pretty much anyone they want to, it is my position that something probably did happen with Trump.
Again, if you or anyone else doesn't think that it is possible, you would be fools.

link   

If it's wrong for the MSM to go around making unfounded and unprovable claims and accusations about things then surely it's also wrong for the President to do so, isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, I'd watch Obama testifying about his authorization of wiretapping with great interest. But at the same time, I expect accusations of that magnitude to have some actual proof to substantiate them.

link   

A majority of Americans had enough of Obama and Democratic lying and voted them out this past November.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Trump did not lie when he tweeted about the wiretaps. They were there. Period.

I am rather fed up of the left, their aggressive style and total BS they are feeding through MSM. I really hope rest of US feels the same and will doom Dems to hell 18 months from now in mid-term elections. I am really, really tired of the constant BS after BS after BS.

That said, just to make a point, DoJ should indicte Hillary and give her a time of her life, in jail.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I love the pictures the OP uses in these threads.
Why not the ones supplied in the source you say?
Typical ctrl-left tactic is to use visuals to paint their enemy in the most negative light possible. In this case the OP chose one that looks like Trump is giving a breast exam and enjoying it. An obvious attempt to play the sexism card... Second is the passing gas picture. What is it with you all on the left and bodily functions anyway?

The thing I find fascinating is the OP doesn't see how indoctrinated into this mass oppression thing they truly are. If you all would just stick to facts and sound arguments rather than constantly playing the sexist, bigot, racist, nazi card we might start listening to you. But rather we get these half baked threads that resort to pejorative attacks in the first paragraph.
Will give credit where it's due.
You decided to save your nonsense for the end...

It's up to you Trumpkins.

Trust me the majority of us rational humans have some serious reservations about Trump. But when you continually soapbox about things politicians have been doing to us for years you're like the boy who cried wolf. Sure you will mention Obama not being genuine in terms of healthcare but won't touch the fact he outright lied about arming rebels and paying Iran... Do I need to throw in fast and furious as well?
I swear the left has identity politics Stockholm syndrome and is fine being lied to so long as it is their subscribed narrative.

You all act like this is the first time a politician has lied to you.
edit on 20-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Everything you just said is so full of projection it's almost funny.

Accusing the Left of using pictures to make fun of their enemies.
Accusing the left of not using facts.
Accusations of being ok with lying as long as it's their side doing it.

I mean really??? Those are all tactics that the Right and Alt-Right have mastered and deployed continuously for over a decade now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join