It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What happened to Trump not being a"politician" ?
He has suddenly become one over night and it's ok that he does same crap every guy in office before him. Monty Python has nothing on the Trump cult

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The GOP is going to try and save their ass and put some real distance between themselves and the Trump WH. The doors to leak city have swung wide open...believe me, very, very, very, wide ...really really open.

Trump can't even trust his own Family now!!

I for one am gonna miss the tweets....

Lame duck and hasn't even hatched.

Best show in town.
edit on 20-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: FamCore

When did I ever make an excuse for him? I even said he shouldn't have made those claims.

This President lies far more frequently than those in the past

Maybe its just you believed in the last presidents lies so therefore in your mind he lied less than this one.

Very few people actually care about the facts. They just want to use anything they can to try and "prove" their previously held political position.

Comey says there is no evidence to support Trump’s specific wording in those tweets.
Come on man, does that REALLY tell you anything? Hell no, its just lawyer double talk.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So this general template here is your breaking in type of piece for every POTUS?

You could just pick any politician out there, and do a daily thread using your template here. It'd be the grandest series in the annals of the Interwebs. All would kneel before you.

Wont you oh puhlease, dear ante, or are you not The One?

edit on 20-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: DBCowboy

Status quo is a pretty general term but if he can't handle the small stuff then what hope is there for the more important things.

How many times did people say that he was going to be honest because he wasn't a politician?

How hard was the sell that he was going to be different?

So far he is a hyperbolic dick. But we already knew that.

I am heartened to see so many now concerned with honesty when they were scolding us over Hillary or Obama.

I can't pick up the phone and say, "Donald, you're acting like a dick again." Don't have that much power.

So far, I don't have any regrets for voting for him, this isn't a game-changer for me. I won't get enraged and burn the flag and beat people because he lied.

link   

It's up to you Trumpkins. You really want to Make America Great Again? Start by excerting some pressure to make Trump honest again for the first time in his life.

Wow, what a fascinating and informative post. Well, with all those facts, it will take me a while to go through them all, but in the mean time, perhaps you and your band of TR-Hators could tell us poor Trumpkins what we can do specifically to keep Trump honest in your eyes. I mean, I am sure you have a direct line to the oval office, but for us pee-on's it's just not that way. So you felt so strongly about this you needed to make a big thread to teach us how to be better Republicans. Spill it boss, how do we be "honest like you and the Democrats"?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All we have seen refuting the Trump claims are some dubiously worded rebuttals from the opposition. The type of answers that just have lawyer written all over them. Why say yes that Trump was wiretapped when tapping phones is so 1984? When it comes to actual legal proceedings their butts are covered. And bringing in the Clinton's is not a deflection,as a matter of fact it is very pertinent to this matter. The Clintons and the DNC were both hacked at the time Trumps alleged lie took place. Remember how the DNC refused to let the feds look at their servers? Most of you are running with your hate for Trump and missing the bigger picture. You accuse Trump supporters of blindly supporting him , yet you are blinded to the connections to the very people now telling you how bad he is. Wasn't Comey the one who cost Hilary the election? But now you are hearing what you want to hear out of his statements. Maybe after they tell us what was discussed in the closed door briefing we will know.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
People seem to think that the implications of 'alternative facts ' will only affect ' the left '. In reality, when # hits the fan from trump " jumping the gun"- as its being referred to in order to circumnavigate his blatant lies - we are all going to be affected by the repercussions.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Very few people actually care about the facts.

Replace that with "The CULT" and you're spot on.

Come on man, does that REALLY tell you anything? Hell no, its just lawyer double talk

Yes, what would a Trump thread be without someone trying to tell us what was really meant?

This is why people laugh at you all. Shaking their heads. In disbelief and joy at your coming detriment.

More people voted for Hillary, and even more people didn't vote, you are a tiny minority's in the United States and only grow worldwide thanks to help from St.Petersburg and Moscow.

Wake up and smell the sh*t you're shovelling.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The MSM, New York times et al, SAID President Trump was wiretapped. The MSM has the utmost credibility, if they said he was wiretapped it is definitely true, I believe them more than I do any other sources, including President Trump.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So far he is a hyperbolic dick. But we already knew that.

It's a bit more than that.

I am heartened to see so many now concerned with honesty when they were scolding us over Hillary or Obama.

I don't see it. I see them pointing out that there is no difference when a difference was one of the selling points.

I can't pick up the phone and say, "Donald, you're acting like a dick again." Don't have that much power.

So far, I don't have any regrets for voting for him, this isn't a game-changer for me. I won't get enraged and burn the flag and beat people because he lied.

It isn't about you, it is about the fact that he is more of the same. Whether it bother's you or not doesn't change that fact.
edit on 20-3-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's gonna get bloody in the WH. Heads will roll. Doubt if Trump can govern now. Questions will never stop about this Russian contact sh!t. This is even bigger than gabbing _______y! Leak city to save their butts.

Poor Comey, deer in the headlights watching his career go up in smoke.
edit on 20-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Maybe its just you believed in the last presidents lies so therefore in your mind he lied less than this one.

Anything is possible but I think that's just wishful thinking on your part. But hey, feel free to prove me wrong. Take the first two months of Obama's first term and count up the lies. Then we can compare notes.

Comey says there is no evidence to support Trump’s specific wording in those tweets.

No, that's not what Comey said, that's what some Breitbart shill said.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's up to you Trumpkins. You really want to Make America Great Again? Start by excerting some pressure to make Trump honest again for the first time in his life.

Wow, what a fascinating and informative post. Well, with all those facts, it will take me a while to go through them all, but in the mean time, perhaps you and your band of TR-Hators could tell us poor Trumpkins what we can do specifically to keep Trump honest in your eyes. I mean, I am sure you have a direct line to the oval office, but for us pee-on's it's just not that way. So you felt so strongly about this you needed to make a big thread to teach us how to be better Republicans. Spill it boss, how do we be "honest like you and the Democrats"?

How do you try to make Trump honest? Call him out when he isn't. Don't try to rationalize and make excuses for what he says, instead call a spade a spade.

Trump supporters are the ones to make it happen if it can happen. I don't think he cares about anyone that doesn't support him. If his supporters hold his feet to the fire en masse then I bet you'd see a big change in how he acts and carries himself.

Then again, there's a lot of people on both sides who don't want to see him change.
edit on 20-3-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

By your own examples of former Presidents lying about a wide range of subjects, why should we as Trump supporters, even listen to your fake outrage over Trump "supposedly" lying? Your hatred of Trump is well known by everyone that reads the threads you churn out almost daily, I like to refer to them as hissy fits.
You are taking what Comey and Rogers said at face value, in front of a committee that has no power whatsoever to do anything except ask questions, where Comey and Rogers can choose to answer any question basically any way they decide they want to, without anyone knowing if it is the truth or a lie.
Many people have lied to Congress in the past. I seem to recall Hillary lying on many occasions with regards to classified information and the Benghazi issue. Another one that comes to mind is Loretta Lynch. And even Comey has pretty much shown himself to be at the very least compromised by persons unknown to us at this time.
Being under "Oath" in front of Congress, means nothing to these people and if you or anyone else don't get that....oh well.
Sorry....but you have failed miserably again OP.
edit on 20-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

"Pee-ons?" Was that a golden shower pun? I approve! I call it trickle-down delusion.

You can encourage Trump to be more honest by not attacking people who point out that Trump is a liar. That would be the least you could do. If you're feeling really adventurous, you might try pointing out his lies yourself. You might hold him to some sort of standard.

Start with small, easily attained goals and build from there. You'll get there eventually.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Ah , Obama Is Not President anymore , didn't you get the Memo ?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Oh?
Did I miss something?
We have proof that he wasn't listened to? eavesdropped on, on spied on in some way?

I missed that somewhere.

There's no proof of anything (in public).

It's all classified.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Imagine how funny your Anthony Weiner threads would be...

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yadda yadda. I actually haven't posted a thread directly critical of Trump since Feburary 28th. Since you lot are so much more concerned with the frequency of my anti-Trump posting than you are with the volume of bulls# shooting past the lips and flowing from the finger tips of Dear Leader.

So your position is that Comey and Rogers were both lying to Congress?

Let's be honest here, there is no proof that anyone could provide that would be enough to prove to you that Donald Trump is a liar. Right?
edit on 2017-3-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join