It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Annee

Trump is in the Whitehouse because Hillary didn't have enough sense to stay out of the running. Only a small group of people really wanted to see her run again.

Small group of people?

She beat Trump in popular vote.

Look at who and why people voted for Trump.

Never mind. YOU I really don't want to argue with

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Hillary is a turd so is Trump. No matter which one was elected we would see a myriad of lies and deceit, but that doesn't mean people should look the other way.

Putin fears Hillary. That's good enough for me.

At least she would have been professional about the position of president.

Not some immature bully.

Ya, Putin sure fears Hillary, especially after her awesome, successful "Russian reset" when she was SoS.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Trump is in the Whitehouse because Hillary didn't have enough sense to stay out of the running. Only a small group of people really wanted to see her run again.

Small group of people?

What do you mean 'look at who and why people voted for Trump'? Care to elaborate?

Very few people actually wanted Hillary - the entire election was about Trump and she was just the other candidate. She's a nobody who would have never been on the scene but for marrying Bill Clinton.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Trump represents everything wrong with society and she represented everything wrong in politics.

This, without a doubt, sums it up perfectly.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Small group of people?

It would be interesting to see Hillary run for Governor of California, then we might see how many people there actually like her.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Small group of people?

It would be interesting to see Hillary run for Governor of California, then we might see how many people there actually like her.

She'd get the crazy feminist vote but that is about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Small group of people?

What do you mean 'look at who and why people voted for Trump'? Care to elaborate?

It's the leftist dog whistle of categorizing ALL Trump supporters as being in the "basket of deplorables". That favorite phrase of the left is what caused their dear leader the election. Those three words helped swing the undecideds to the Trump camp. It was Hillary's "41 percent" Kerry comment.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Small group of people?

It's the leftist dog whistle of categorizing ALL Trump supporters as being in the "basket of deplorables". That favorite phrase of the left is what caused their dear leader the election. Those three words helped swing the undecideds to the Trump camp. It was Hillary's "41 percent" Kerry comment.

I believe you are right. I guess those still very bitter can't let go of the idea and also the 'popular vote' nonsense.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Small group of people?

Not arguing just being a little more in depth. Yes she won the popular vote there is no denying that. There was only two choices for people to make it doesn't mean people were happy about the choices. If you look at the end results millions of Democrats didn't even bother to vote. There was overwhelming apathy towards Clinton. They were not won over by Trump, but couldn't stomach voting for her either. When I say a small group of people wanted to see her in that position I am talking about the ones who pushed and really supported her.

She should have never ran. After she lost against Obama that should have been the end of it. Just about everyone could see she was obsessed with power and position. The Democrats got too full of themselves and allowed back deals determine who would be their representative. I am glad they got few lumps maybe it will wake them up a bit.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Small group of people?

She'd get the crazy feminist vote but that is about it.

Yep, all those crazy greasy haired, Birkenstock wearing, pant suit rockin', California broads would definitely put her over the top.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Small group of people?

I believe you are right. I guess those still very bitter can't let go of the idea and also the 'popular vote' nonsense.

I love the "popular vote" argument. It would be true if we lived in a pure democracy. Unfortunately we live in a republic where every state has a voice. The ones who always fall back on the "popular vote" argument are just pissed that California and NY can't pick a lib POTUS every time.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Unfortunately we live in a republic where every state has a voice.

Nothing unfortunate about that at all

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Pretty sure October 2017 will be the month all of it crumbles. We haven't had a decent October surprise in awhile. Hoping all the swamps are drained because there are 1000s of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Unfortunately we live in a republic where every state has a voice.

Nothing unfortunate about that at all

I know. I said it tongue-in-cheek. Only the leftist snowflakes think it's unfortunate.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I love the "popular vote" argument. It would be true if we lived in a pure democracy.

Is it even an argument?

Not in the way you are proposing.

It's true despite the fact, but still, you can't say that it isn't true.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Xtrozero

Like I said. Wishful thinking. All incidents of incidental collection discussed by Nunes yesterday refer to an incident from 3 years ago. So you are conflating what Nunes said with an angle you wish will be pursued and has smoke behind it. Yet there is no one singling that Flynn's name was demasked illegally. Though if you want to prove me wrong, I'll be happy to read a source that is suggesting the investigation is investigating if Flynn's name was demasked illegally.

Could you please link where it states what Nunes talked about was from 3 years ago. I could of swore he stated during the transition.

link

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Small group of people?

Yeah, right...... Had ALL the states had strong voter ID requirements on the books, I suggest that the "popular" vote would have been wildly different. Look at a comparison of the states without reasonable voter ID laws and the blue states in the 2016 POTUS election. See any correlation there? If not, take the blinders off, please. Nearly all of the states that went blue have weak or nonexistent voter ID laws protecting a legitimate voting process. Do you think it is just a coincidence that the Democrats fight voter registration laws tooth and nail? The Democrats lost the election by just not cheating enough at the polls. Heck, even Obama was publicly encouraging illegal (yes, ILLEGAL, not just "undocumented"!) immigrants to vote in the election.

Here are some links to those comparison pages I mentioned above to save you from having to look them up yourself:

ballotpedia.org...
www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
Politicians all over the world throughout human history lie.

if "It is assumed, ostensibly at least, that the American people have an expectation that the President of the United States will not tell bald face lies to our faces." Then whoever makes that assumption most likely relies 100% on Govmnt education.

Has it occurred to anyone that the very NYT articles accusing trump and Co of colluding with those darn Ruskies also cite and quote surveillance information from supposed anonymous intelligence personnel. If you accept such quotes and anonymous intel sources as valid then Trump or his team are under surveillance.

Now remember, supposedly the Russians made public Emails from the DNC that showsw collusion between the DNC, Debate moderators and the clinton campaign that shows clinton was given debate questions ahead of time and thqt the democrat Primary was phony.

Nobody said the emails revealed were phony. So because the clinton campaign was shown to cheat during elections we need to investigate Her opponent, who she was cheating against?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Small group of people?

Too bad she didn't have the brains to try to win the electoral vote. You'd think a person running for president would have known better. Trump did.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if he lies. He is my duly elected king in whom I will find no fault.

But to be honest he hasn't told lies, his servers were being tapped by wire. So, the only thing that people have used to point out as being dishonest is the wire tapping thing. And one guy in the government came forward and said "Yep, Trump was right", he was being surveilled. But the targets were not Trump. Trump was being surveilled indirectly.

You may now return to your autistic screeching.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join