It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You're right.
I shouldn't take anything thing he says seriously.

Ever hear the one about the boy who cried wolf?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Bad stretch for theanticsdelusional. Seems to have played the fool on 2 hot-button issues in the past 2 weeks. At what point do the statists remove the "useful" descriptor when referring to him?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol.

You're a liar. You're actually what you attack Trump for being.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You mean to tell me you can't think of a million different ways that Trump could avoid be careful in his wording in a medium of 140 characters or less? He doesn't even use complete sentences....so why take any of it seriously if you want that level of care in wording?

It makes it hard to align myself with those views when they are as much bullsnip as the crap DJT says. Fire with fire isn't a way to win this kind of fight.

His intent was clear, why his constituents feel the need to make excuses for the POTUS is frankly sad. There was no misunderstanding, nor did the medium force him to make a statement other than he intended. He clearly stated Obama, he likened his unproven act to Nixon and Watergate, his intention could not be more obvious.

Perhaps he shouldn't use social media as a medium to communicate with the American people. Or perhaps next time, he can get the advice of his administration before bumbling onto twitter to make unfounded and unproven accusations. He needs to start taking his job seriously.. this is not a reality show.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I don't know if you will read this or not, but I hear you on the whole government program. The problem with your OP, in my opinion, is that you are assuming he is lying.

Now I don't know if you have noticed or not, but rioting and protesting, under Obama, was not of the likes that was seen in the early later 50's and 60's. Those riots where for the rights of citizens, which has helped us all. The riots, under Obama, was made to be about railing against a change in power. That means they decided to divide themselves away from a Nation that has spoken.

Now all throughout Obama's Presidency, we seen mass shootings, school shootings, Cop Killings, Terrorist's attacks, Shootings in Churches, miss appropriation of funds, more arms dealings, more poking around in the ME, which brings me to a little things like protests against the decisions of the court.

You see. Just because a court finds wrong doing, or no wrong doing, that doesn't mean it's true. People have gone to prison for crimes they have not committed, and some have been found not guilty even when they where truly guilty.

So with that said. You can't say someone is lying if you really don't know.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

So...Yeah. I'm not a Trump supporter but it looks like he was actually telling the truth. I mean, do you feel a little silly now? No worries. I'm sure you had the best of intentions. Sometimes, I say stupid stuff on ATS. lol. It seems so right and then...Not so much. It happens.
I do appreciate everything else in your post, though. It was eloquent and well written. S&F for you.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

Trump said sick Obama wiretapped his residence. I just heard Nunes say it twice to a reporter that did not happen.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Perhaps Trump needs one of these?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I don't think this fake president with his fake cabinet and fake news has ever told the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

The people who voted for him certainly don't care, as his lies are their opiates, and they ain't about to kick their addiction to BS. The Republicans will certainly tolerate it because for the most part, it will favor their interests. The Democrats will continue pussy-footing around, shuffling their feet, throwing around their useless euphemisms and too afraid to offend anyone, and they don't want anyone looking into their own skeletons too deeply if they protest.

I predict it's only going to get crazier, more circiusy, and more surrealistically corrupt as it continues. I have a steady supply of popcorn ready.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: PRSpinster

Trump said sick Obama wiretapped his residence. I just heard Nunes say it twice to a reporter that did not happen.

Exactly. He made yet another emotional knee jerk reaction to something he read on his fake news sites. It's becoming amusing watching the cultists desperately scrabbling round to spin it any way they possibly can.

Good little minions- quietly do as Donny says and never question him otherwise you're a traitor to your country.

Baa.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
"Liberal Left" : Your are doing to "liar" what you did to "racist". You misuse it to the point that it has no meaning. Stop. You are creating the Orwellian world where lies are truths and truths are lies, by completely demeaning the word "lie" itself.

In 2017 you have so abused the word "racist" that I have a hard time seeing racism anymore. Im jaded because of it. I don't wat "lie" to be the same way.

Just stop. Use the right word, and quit trying to demonize. Its weak sauce.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Gonna just leave this little link right here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

JUST IN: Devin Nunes says President Trump's personal communications may have been picked up by investigators through "incidental collection"

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Op your sheer ignorance deserves none other than your quick apology and:

cheezburger.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The clock might really be ticking on theanticsdelusional one more time...

www.fox... news.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
AT THIS POINT anyone here....

If the last 2 weeks alone have not been enough evidence that there is all sorts of OUT OF CONTROL wiretaps and surveillance going on then you are just taking out of your ARS and have nothing to do but attempt to make claims that the POTUS would use regular tinfoil hat BS sites as a source; your simply out of your damn mind and need to get with the real world.

now im sure someone will classify this as off topic hurtful
edit on 24-3-2017 by 3ncrypt0Rdie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

JUST IN: Devin Nunes says President Trump's personal communications may have been picked up by investigators through "incidental collection"

You know that is 100% legal right?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3ncrypt0Rdie
AT THIS POINT anyone here....

If the last 2 weeks alone have not been enough evidence that there is all sorts of OUT OF CONTROL wiretaps and surveillance going on then you are just taking out of your ARS and have nothing to do but attempt to make claims that the POTUS would use regular tinfoil hat BS sites as a source; your simply out of your damn mind and need to get with the real world.

now im sure someone will classify this as off topic hurtful

What are you talking about? There has been no evidence of illegal wiretaps presented over the last two weeks.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes, but the OP said the POTUS lied to us and lied that he was being wiretapped. Whether intentional or not, it happened.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes, but the OP said the POTUS lied to us and lied that he was being wiretapped. Whether intentional or not, it happened.

Trump wasn't wiretapped. Incidental collection means that someone ELSE was wiretapped and they happened to call someone in Trump Tower. And even if you seriously stretch the definition of what is and isn't being wiretapped, Trump STILL lied because he implied with his tweets that this wiretapping incident was illegal and a conspiracy on par with the Nixon Watergate scandal. Which still isn't true.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join