It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes, but usually it's the people who voted for the candidate that take him to task for not living up to the claim. This is not the case.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

That is what the nudge is for. It is telling them that they should be taking him to task.

You have to nudge a little harder when it's a cult of personality.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That snake oil didn't sell itself.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It needed a snake oil salesman and a bunch of gullible buyers.

Also the skinny and strong guy [alt news and MSM, respectively] arm-wrestling to show how well it worked.

If I'm interpreting that right (with a slight correction).

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Results take time and mistakes will be made, but I'm glad you're here to help us keep our President on course!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I think you nailed it.

Watched Black Mirror this morning, the one with the Blue Bear. I kept telling my wife how much Trump reminded me of Waldo the Blue Bear.

Obviously, im one of the ones that finds the mockery refreshing. For the irony of it all, i guess.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Looks like it isn't just the polls saying they think Trump is full of schitte. The markets are too.

And let's not start on what foreign leaders think of him. Even Enda Kenny, the Irish leader and in no way a global heavy hitter, took a swipe at Trump in public in the White House.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Yes, it's a global sh##storm, (as we are reminded almost daily by theantedeluvian). Trump is obviously not welcome in their club.

edit on 3 22 2017 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I said from the beginning that it didn't matter which of the two party turds won because either way America losses.
I don't think it would have been better with the other one but damn you guys need to realize no matter how hard you try polishing trumpturd it isn't going to shine you are only making yourselves smell and look worse.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'm not here to keep your president on course, I'm here to try and keep ATS on course. A much nobler cause, I think.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm not here to keep your president on course, I'm here to try and keep ATS on course. A much nobler cause, I think.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: theantediluvian

Apparently when he claims to have been under sniper fire , deny he did not have sexual relations with that women, or that he doesn't do favors for lobbyist who give him millions I suppose?

that's a typical morning for trump lies, maybe you can work in the last 60 last days....oh yeah, he's a republican, so on ATS, it's just another normal day.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I revel in the tears of the defeated.

This has literally been the most entertaining period in time I have ever witnessed. Every single anti-Trump whinefest is very enjoyable to me. And yes, it worked. All of the little hipsters are wearing pink cat hats crying in the streets.

Mission accomplished.

I cannot get enough tears. The hit pieces get more and more entertaining every day. The absolute hysteria is so wonderful. I am soooooo enjoying the complete and total emotional breakdown everyone is having.

Please, please, don't stop. I want this ride to last as long as possible. I hope he gets a full eight years. This is so much fun. I have given up TV and movies completely. My entertainment needs are fully satiated.

If you were wondering, I have a HUGE s***t eating grin on my face right now, and most of the time in general.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well what a difference 24 hours can make, this entire thread should be put in the LOL bin. Trump was 100% correct. As usual he wins Biggly..

www.nydailynews.com...

WASHINGTON — In what he called "significant developments," House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said there was "incidental collection" of communications from President Trump's team between the election and Trump's swearing in — and Trump himself may have been inadvertently surveilled by U.S. intelligence officials.

Who Lied again ?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
cnn lying to you since 1980 when there will be enough?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

Who Lied again?

Didn't Trump say that Obama tapped his phones during the election?
Is that what Nunes says happened?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

For what its worth, it may or may not be a "lie" in the same vein as Flynn.

"Did you surveil Donald Trump" could be answered "No" truthfully in the narrow meaning of the words used officially and not be a lie. However, to you and I it would be a lie if he was recorded on a conversation with someone else.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Who Lied again?

Didn't Trump say that Obama tapped his phones during the election?
Is that what Nunes says happened?

Well did you read the article ? what did it say Trumps communications were "swept up" You want to nit pick on his tweet and focus on the Obama part. Who was president? Whose DoJ, Whose FBI, Whose INTEL.. Did Comey deny briefing Obama ?

edit on 22-3-2017 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: theantediluvian

Apparently when he claims to have been under sniper fire , deny he did not have sexual relations with that women, or that he doesn't do favors for lobbyist who give him millions I suppose?

that's a typical morning for trump lies, maybe you can work in the last 60 last days....oh yeah, he's a republican, so on ATS, it's just another normal day.

Oh Yeah, I'm not a republican nor did I vote for Trump nor do I trust trump.

However, the lefts Butt Hurt is on hypocritical nuclear levels.

All the while the left is completely ignoring the fact that the DNC did the impossible and picked the one candidate that made Trump look viable and trustworthy. The Clintons can not only go head to head with the trump scandals and lies, but they can actually make him look like an amateur con man.

Reality check and breaking news alert for the party chearleaders: Trump wouldn't be the first lying,cheating politician nor is the democrat party excluded from the lying cheating honors.

edit on 34331America/ChicagoWed, 22 Mar 2017 14:34:48 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Aw, come on Phage. Are you kidding me?

You mean to tell me you can't think of a million different ways that Trump could avoid be careful in his wording in a medium of 140 characters or less? He doesn't even use complete sentences....so why take any of it seriously if you want that level of care in wording?

It makes it hard to align myself with those views when they are as much bullsnip as the crap DJT says. Fire with fire isn't a way to win this kind of fight.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join