It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yess, yessssss, yessssssssssss!!!

Let the hatred feed your soul....

Let the hatred consume you.....

Feel the hatred as it eats you from within....

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Why make a big issue of his lies when no near an issue has been made of the lies of other president who have served an equal lenght of time as president?

As I see the only possible explanation is that your desired candidate did not win.

My expereince with such people, is that they only care about wrongs when its 'the other side'

Noam Chomsky, said "If we dont believe in freedom of expression for people we despise we dont believe in it at all "

I dont think I need to spell out that a statement similar to this in meaning could be said about lying too.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

After months of "investigation" nothing has been found.
How do you know?

BTW, there is evidence that before 2016 President Trump was being wiretapped,
Please provide that evidence. But that's not what Trump claimed, is it?

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!,"

We know that nothing has been found because the people briefed behind closed doors and those involved in the investigations have told us so.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Politicians have been lying to the masses for centuries. Why is this so shocking now?
edit on 22-3-2017 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I had enough during the campaign.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It is assumed, ostensibly at least, that the American people have an expectation that the President of the United States will not tell bald face lies to our faces.

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

you know what happens when you ASSume

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Still dont get how anyone on ATS can support him.

He should be impeached over this with immediate effect

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So what you are saying is Trump is guilty of being a gullible fool and not source checking?

I will say this...Trump was foolish to believe ANY media source because while they are supposed to report facts, truths and check these to assure they are reporting the truth...some have ended this practice and report lies.

It should be noted that he got his source for this claim from the conservative news sphere.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Obama is no longer the President.

Trump is the President.

I want Trump supporters to state, for the record, that it is okay for President Trump to lie blatantly.

No more obfuscation now.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Trump is the President.

I want Trump supporters to state, for the record, that it is okay for President Trump to lie blatantly.

No more obfuscation now.

Why would you want Trump supporters to state such?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

Why is that a lie? I lived in Washington state when obamacare was implemented. No doctors moved on or quit, they were still here after obamacare. Our local hospital has doubled and a life safer for rural towns. The political doctors who won't take Medicaid will turn away patients.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

Apparently when he claims to have been under sniper fire ,

Clinton lied about that what? 15 years ago? And recanted and apologized?
Trump lies daily...about things like collusion with a foreign government...

deny he did not have sexual relations with that women,

A dozen women spoke out during the campaign? ANd he was caught on tape bragging about trying to "eff" a woman while he was married to Melania...and eyeing up a 12 year old girl saying one day he would be dating her..

or that he doesn't do favors for lobbyist who give him millions I suppose?

He appointed multiple cabinet members that gave him millions...Hell Betsy Devos gave close to 100 Million between the Trump campaign and the RNC...

What rock have you been living under?

edit on 22-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Clinton lied about that what? 15 years ago? And recanted and apologized?
Trump lies daily...about things like collusion with a foreign government...

Bill Clinton lied about that under oath and was not only impeached but lost his license to practice law.

Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire during her campaign run which demonstrates traits of a pathological liar and then continue to tell the American people that while she takes special interest money she doesn't let that effect her decision. Then she lies about why she fainted and a gazillion other lies.

So while trump may be a liar he is no worse than the other choice that was given. The clintons have a history with lying. Enough so that their campaign manager was aware that one of their biggest issues was her trustability.

A dozen women spoke out during the campaign? ANd he was caught on tape bragging about trying to "eff" a woman while he was married to Melania...and eyeing up a 12 year old girl saying one day he would be dating her..

Your kidding right, are you not aware of the clintons million miles on the lolita express or the women that came out against Bill clinton or how bill was putting cigars in places that he shouldn't have in the white house?

The clintons made Trump look like a saint. If you don't like Trump than take that up with the DNC who decided it was a good idea to cheat and push for the only other person in this world that could out scandal and out lie trump.

He appointed multiple cabinet members that gave him millions...Hell Betsy Devos gave close to 100 Million between the Trump campaign and the RNC...

So you are saying that the worst that Trump can become is to mimic a clinton or just about every other previous lying POTUS for the last 5 decades? Where was the butt hurt for when Hillary was doing the same thing ?

We were given two turds to pick from in this election just like every prior election. However, atleast one of the turd stunk less because it was a new turd and came from a different @sshole versus the same @sshole that has been Sh1tting on us for numerous decades.

Maybe Democrats Instead of bitching about Trump 4 out of 5 thread on a daily bases they should do something constructive and hold their own party accountable by focusing on why in the world did the DNC pick the only other person in this world that could out scandal and out lie trump.

edit on 28331America/ChicagoWed, 22 Mar 2017 09:28:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

wow. this from the guy who said he was voting trump to piss off the boys in skinny jeans. LOL what a puss.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Why make a big issue of his lies when no near an issue has been made of the lies of other president who have served an equal lenght of time as president?

Because people claimed that Trump was going to be different.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Isn't that the standard claim of pretty much every single candidate since like, well, forever?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Trump is the President.

No more obfuscation now.

Never has been OK.

But outside of Bush, no one seems to worry about lies. Clinton lied under oath and people still had a rather high opinion of him.

People get lost in the concept. But short story: It has never been OK to lie as President....but that's never mattered. Until now. That is what pisses people off (including myself). I spent the last 30 years (almost, since "read my lips") railing against the government lying. It seemed people woke up a little for the Bush lies. Then fell asleep for the last 8 years.

You have to realize that for most people who actually voted for Trump, it as much about "getting even" as anything. And you can define "getting even" however you want....its probably true for at least someone.

If i were to compare, i'd absolutely say I care less about Trump saying Obama wiretapped him (given the circus against Trump over the last 12 months) than Obama promising a lie that ended up hurting me financially to a rather extensive degree (ACA). And so thats where this goes: no one is pure. And no one has any reason to expect anything other than another heaping pile of crap. Because that's all we've ever gotten.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The one thing Trump is is different. Good, bad, indifferent to him personally, he's nothing like any president in our lifetime. Or since Andrew Jackson, most likely.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yes, that is why a little wake up nudge is in order.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Logically, they have all been different in some way.

Of course the the specific trait in question is honesty and in that regard he is average at best.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join