It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

So he made a generalization.

Generalization??? My god you guys are so full of it.

Not only did he lie. When called out on it he doubled then tripled down on it by sending out his lackeys. The damn fool pushed for an investigation in hopes to prove his lie and now it came back to bite him.

The liar in chief seems to have a lot of minor characters working full time to spin his failure.

How did he lie? Obama was the ultimate authority. His DOJ/FBI did it, they put him/campaign under surveillance.. AKA they tap'd his #.. Explain the FISA request denial then approval..

Of course he doubles down , he was right. And what happened right after that Obama's head spooks went out on TV and for the record saying.. There is ZERO evidence of Trump/Russian collusion.. cant get less than ZERO... They have been looking since November..

All he did was succeed in stopping the 24 hour news cycle of FAKE NEWS clamoring on and on about this leak that leak and speculating on what might of happened in a alternate universe... Its stopped. Now they want a redaction ?? not going to happen. Mission accomplished.

Nothing will come of this so called investigation its a sham.
edit on 21-3-2017 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I've seen people take polar opposites away from the same hearing. Both sides can't be right.
edit on 21-3-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I don't care whether you're more educated than me, common sense doesn't take a bachelor's degree in psychology to "get". I don't care about your resume either because plenty of smart people make dumb decisions every day and believe in lies so I fail to see your point with the superiority complex.

I am looking forward to voting for him again in 2020.

The guy has only been in office for 2 months and you're already gearing up to vote for him again? That's blind faith if I've ever heard it.

ETA: I just realized that you proved my "inflated ego" point perfectly. Your comeback was basically you whipping it out and shaking it around for everyone to see, bragging about how much bigger and better it is than everyone else's.
edit on 3/21/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What's the date of that article?
Was the investigation concluded on that date?

Except that guess what Phage?... There was never any reason to start this so called investigation to begin with. After months of "investigation" nothing has been found. BTW, there is evidence that before 2016 President Trump was being wiretapped, when he was just Trump, alongside regular Americans. Heck even our Senate was being "investigated" by the CIA over tensions between the CIA and the Senate investigation of torture still ongoing under the Obama administration.

The Obama administration which claimed it would end the spying in fact expanded the spying on everyone. More so on prominent people so the Obama administration would have something to blackmail anyone who would dare defy him.

NSA Files Decoded: What the revelations mean for you.

'A constitutional crisis': the CIA turns on the Senate

This whole thing about "Trump was helped by the Russians, and they hacked the DNC" has been nothing but a sham. Which is why the OP, amongst others have to post threads like this one here. Because he doesn't have to present any evidence and all he does is attack President TRump and the Americans who "dared vote for President Trump".

So keep trying to tell others now that having "associates of Trump investigated has nothing to do with Trump" when from the start the allegations have been "Trump and his associates work for the Russians".

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

After months of "investigation" nothing has been found.
How do you know?

BTW, there is evidence that before 2016 President Trump was being wiretapped,
Please provide that evidence. But that's not what Trump claimed, is it?

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!,"

edit on 3/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

How do you know?

You still going on with that claim Phage?...

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

www.nytimes.com...

Here Phage.

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

By ERIC LICHTBLAU and STEVEN LEE MYERS OCT. 31, 2016

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

www.nytimes.com...

Since at least summer of 2016 the F.B.I. had been investigating "Trump and the false claim that he was/is a Russian puppet".

Please provide that evidence. But that's not what Trump claimed, is it?

There is a thread on the forums about it Phage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But like always you are suddenly going to become "blind" to anything that refutes your narrative.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Autistic screeching.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You still going on with that claim Phage?...
Again, what was the date of that article? What makes you think that no evidence has been found since? Do you remember what Comey said at the hearing?

Here Phage.
Yes, we know that associates of Trump were being looked at. Your source quite specifically says that, and does not say that Trump was under investigation.

"Trump and the false claim that he was/is a Russian puppet".
That's not what your source says. Nor does it say anything about Trump's phones being tapped.

There is a thread on the forums about it Phage.
I saw your thread. What does it have to do with Trump and his claim?

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!,"

But like always you are suddenly going to become "blind" to anything that refutes your narrative.
What narrative? I'm asking questions. You are the one creating a narrative.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Keeping it classy I see, using autism as the butt of a joke. Awesome.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This is a good read..www.nbcnews.com...

"On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire, at all," Morell said at an event sponsored by the Cipher Brief, an intelligence web site.

I have a question also Phage. What about the FISA warrant. One or was it two denied, one granted. What do you think was done with that ? If the FBI is doing an "investigation" of Trump and his campaign would they wait for info to come to them or would they go out and look for it by any means possible ? How does the FBI conduct secret, well it was secret, investigations ?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Why would Morrell have information about the investigation? He retired in 2013.

What about the FISA warrant. One or was it two denied, one granted.
According to whom?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It could be said that if not one knows what is truth and what is fiction; then the entire thing sort of becomes a cover of plausible denibility... a; so much has been said which is truth or which is fiction is a coin toss leaving any guessing as to either up in the air and having to really dig to find out; which most people are not going to bother doing. Kinda like how Fox has been known to say whatever it is they felt like saying; and then at the end of the segment or the next airing have a disclaimer... but at that point the point whether real or not was already bit and dragged into the public forum as a matter of opinion making it a point of debate and yet wholly false. Re; sensationalism.

So in such a manner? Few could really have any idea or clue as to what is actually going on, appearing transparent but in actuality everything covert with that as an agenda.

If that is the reason purpose or intent? Then it just reminds me of the W.C. Fields quote: If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull$h!t.

Of course; if he is just talking off the top of his head or out of his ass when he says things? The quote still applies.

edit on 21-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yess, yessssss, yessssssssssss!!!

Let the hatred feed your soul....

Let the hatred consume you.....

Feel the hatred as it eats you from within....

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation.

www.theguardian.com...

As far as Morrel goes, he was in the know enough to read the dossier that was spread around and was according to most going to be Hillary's head of the CIA.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes. I'm aware of that article. Seems quite vague, doesn't it?
Doesn't seem to address any tapping of Trump's phones, does it?

As far as Morrel goes, he was in the know enough to read the dossier that was spread around and was according to most going to be Hillary's head of the CIA.
You mean the dossier that was published on the internet? I guess his new job didn't pan out.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Anyone else notice the seal on the podium...

looks like a remove button?

edit to add it also is a US street sign for "do not enter" or basically; drive the wrong way down a one way street.
edit on 21-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: extra

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Yes. I'm aware of that article. Seems quite vague, doesn't it?
Doesn't seem to address any tapping of Trump's phones, does it?

You mean the dossier that was published on the internet? I guess his new job didn't pan out.

It wasn't supposed to be leaked or was it?
I don't know about vague, denied then approved, nothing vague about that. No where does it say who the FISA was for but since his campaign was being ran basically from Trump Tower I'm pretty sure it was under some kind of surveillance.. AKA "Tapped"

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Oh my god I did my norm and called your behavior pathological and never thought id be back on this thread but after an accident in clicking, here I am. I just at random chose one page to read to see what others said and im glad I did because forget everything I said. This is just pure illness. Sick. Not well. Twenty people trying to get the point across to you that left or right pro trump or anti trump, not a damn person on here does not agree that sure Trump lies, he will keep lying, and nobody thinks he is a truth machine but you are so blinded I won't even say by hate its much more pitiable and pathetic I think...you are blinded by the fact you truly are the most robotic brainwashed victim to ever come from governmental propaganda. You honestly cant even read or comprehend anything people say in response like the fact every soul on ATS has chimed in saying we know that politicians lie, Obama lied, Hillary lied, so please explain the difference...instead of doing so, you reply with, "THAT...(huff)...ISN'T...(puff)...FAIR! HE DID TOO LIE!" And Stamp your feet and may as well fall down and go limp as your mommy tries to drag you away from the toy aisle...
edit on 3/21/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/21/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

You dismiss Trump supporters at your own peril. We are overwhelmingly hard-working, tax-paying, jobs-creating, America-loving patriots.

As opposed to those who oppose Trump who are all lazy, America-hating tax dodgers. Yawn.

I support just about everything Trump has done and proposed with the exemption of healthcare. I would let Obamacare collapse and then hang it around the necks of the leftists who forced it upon us in the first place.

That must be the patriotism you were just speaking of? It's quite obvious from that statement alone that you're far more concerned with politics than the good of the nation.

Again, not only do I wholeheartedly support our president, I am looking forward to voting for him again in 2020.

Seems like you might want to add one more to your list of Trumpkin descriptors: irrational.

edit on 2017-3-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join