It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think you do really good job of inspiring those 'what happened to ATS?' threads that pop up every now and again.

Indeed, the pattern of partisanship to a fault is killing this site. Threads of hate are ruining even the mud pit.....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Maybe I wasn't clear in what I am asking of you, so I will put it another way...

Your statement about what President Obama said re: ACA is well known. Nobody of sound mind would dispute that. But your other statements attached to them are hyperbole (exaggerations). To say or suggest that millions died, or went bankrupt, or lost jobs, etc... are assumptions on your part unless you have data from independent third-party sources to back them up. That's all I was trying to say: your statements are over the top on the face of it, which makes them hard to believe, and when combined with your veiled insult of "Barack Hussein Obama" makes you appear to others as a partisan who relies on exaggeration for dramatic effect and makes it seem as though you have a closed mind, which I'm sure you do not wish to convey. There are conservatives and liberals alike who do that, but it's wrong to do so and does not help facilitate objectivity, balanced discussion, and truth seeking. If you have independent sources that you can point to to back up your statements then I will gladly defend what you've claimed, but I need you to establish it factually because they are so over the top that it falls under the definition of "fake news".

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I wish we could save ATS. I've been coming here for thirteen years and have never seen it this bad before. The trolling, the insults, the mean-spiritedness, the partisanship, the closed-minds, the ad hominem. It's way over the top and getting more and more out of hand. I wish the moderators would do something, but I fear we've lost ATS to these people. It has often been a worry of mine that the entire internet is being flooded by state sponsored trolls who are well paid to spread hatred online. The powers that be temporarily lost control of the populace through the invention and spread of the internet. But if they can infiltrate it with these problems then it becomes more of a divide and concur scenario that may be a sign of something much more frightening to come.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dovdov
a reply to: Justoneman

I wish we could save ATS. I've been coming here for thirteen years and have never seen it this bad before. The trolling, the insults, the mean-spiritedness, the partisanship, the closed-minds, the ad hominem. It's way over the top and getting more and more out of hand. I wish the moderators would do something, but I fear we've lost ATS to these people. It has often been a worry of mine that the entire internet is being flooded by state sponsored trolls who are well paid to spread hatred online. The powers that be temporarily lost control of the populace through the invention and spread of the internet. But if they can infiltrate it with these problems then it becomes more of a divide and concur scenario that may be a sign of something much more frightening to come.

Have a check on the ratio of pro trump vs anti Trump threads. Then ask yourself what it would take to reduce the number of Trump discussions on ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Have a check on the ratio of pro trump vs anti Trump threads. Then ask yourself what it would take to reduce the number of Trump discussions on ATS.

Sorry but, that would be a pretty dumb thing to ask yourself since getting rid of either would reduce the number.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You guys just don't get it, and still want to push on with a false narrative. Nothing was wrong with what Trump tweeted it forced their hand. I mean what is everyone from Clapper to anyone else in the "know" saying NOW... There is ZERO evidence of collusion. ZERO. Not just that but ZERO evidence of any vote rigging, Zero. Didn't happen.

To take that even farther there is still ZERO proof Russians hacked the DNC, and we all know Podesta didn't get hacked. A lot of un named sources but ZERO proof and don't try to bring up that it was coming from somewhere in Russia because we all knew prior and know for sure now, Hackers can make it look like its coming from anywhere.. On top of that, what was hacked and leaked, what was it ? Was anything, I mean anything proven false ? Didn't think so. It shed light on what most people suspected.

The fake news and it seems some here are making like Comey saying there is a investigation is like some kind of news or revelation...Well its not.. anyone who has been watching all these leaks and Democratic Senators spaz out knows something was going on.. And a key point in that anti climatic "investigation" revelation is, how can they have a investigation and not have some kind of surveillance??? be it phone, computer or whatever.. I can promise you they are not just sitting on a investigation hoping some info falls into their lap... Think about that for a second. We know A FISA was denied then Granted... Are you going to sit here and say they finally got it granted and did not use it ? Of course they are not going to speak about it because its TOP SECRET.

I think anyone with half a brain knew what trump meant in his tweet. He and his campaign were under surveillance... of some sort. Another key part of the Comey road show was, How Long its been on going, like before Trump even got the nomination...Who was president then, who ran the justice department then.. Trump is 100% correct in what he said, he just worded it in a generalizing way. You guys just want to key in on it and make it sound like if Obama didn't personally go to Trump tower and cut into his phone lines its not true.. Well BS..

If anything to me it shows Comey can not be trusted, he obviously let a Felon go with the Hillary investigation, because they probably have something on him, maybe it goes back to him and Bill?? maybe.. But I see him covering his ass now and that's all I see..

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I did do something. I voted for someone else the next time around! And I will next time too, unless it's HRC, Pocahontas, or another worthless POS like them. Then I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump again!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hunamongyou

Having trouble following the flow?

If Trump lies more than any previous president you will hold your nose and vote Trump again and this, to you, is doing something about being lied to?

OK

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes that is to much to ask. Dont you see that ppl have been brainwash to believe that obama was a muslim, born outside of the US who became president so that he could, destroy the country., why would someone spread such a lie. Because it benefits them, it plays in to the narrative that white is better than black. Trump supporters can not accept that Obama was an outstanding president, that demonstrated that gov works, when is managed by capable and caring ppl.

Im not trying to make it in to a black and white thing but is odvious that they hate Obama because he has been painted as the evil black man that whity fears.

Trumps standoff with the inteligence community and the press like no other recent president leads me to believe what has been said before. Meanwhile he reads Russian propaganda and Infowars as a news source. Trump is what most ppl have been asking for long time, an outsider who will come in and destroy the empire from within. He is going to destroy this republic unless we stop him. They can keep blaming Obama for everything, deflect deflect, the bottom line is Trump is President now, what is going to do about it. Keep tweeting mr president ur looking pretty capable over there.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
trump could shoot someone in he street, and you trump voters would come on this site and defend him and give each other stars.....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
trump could shoot someone in he street, and you trump voters would come on this site and defend him and give each other stars.....

As long as he shot the right person.

I'm actually here to help the leftist snowflakes...

Bill Clinton's wife lost. She will never be president.

If you don't like Trump, don't vote for him in 4 years.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

Apparently when he claims to have been under sniper fire , deny he did not have sexual relations with that women, or that he doesn't do favors for lobbyist who give him millions I suppose?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It's funny how Trump supporters are excusing his lying by mentioning former Presidents, when it is one thing they were campaigning against Clinton on (who was a notorious liar herself). Yes, it's something every President does, but it doesn't make it right. Instead of excusing Trump, and every other President for that matter, you should be demanding transparency.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Give me one example of Trump "lying".

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: daaskapital

Give me one example of Trump "lying".

We don't have to settle for one.

I know Politifact can be biased, however they are a useful starting point from which to look at an individual's record.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
It's funny how Trump supporters are excusing his lying by mentioning former Presidents, when it is one thing they were campaigning against Clinton on (who was a notorious liar herself). Yes, it's something every President does, but it doesn't make it right. Instead of excusing Trump, and every other President for that matter, you should be demanding transparency.

I don't get it, or this post.. What did he lie about ? So he made a generalization.. Lets take it step by step.

1. Was/is there an investigation ? Yes
2. When did it start and by who's authority ? Obama was in charge with his people in DOJ, DOJ controls FBI.
3. During a investigation how do you do it, Do you go out and pursue evidence or hope it falls in your lap ?
4. FISA was denied then Granted.. So you saying they did not use it ? Yea ok.

Trump spoke in layman terms, "He was tapped by Obama" Tap in these days is not same as it was in days past. I mean really if you're going to do a investigation are you going to limit your self to land lines ? Which no one uses anymore .. No you're not lets put this in perspective.. He was under surveillance.. Just cause Comey did not come out and say what type does not mean he wasn't and you don't do a investigation without it.

And last, just because Obama didn't go to Trump tower in person to cut into the phone lines does not make it different.. Liberals just like to focus on that and its silly.

Now to put on my conspiracy hat for a conspiracy web site I bet it worked like this ..

Obama, Lynch, Comey, Graham and McCain are all wrapped up in this because of that BS dossier from that English guy who got duped by 4chan.. None of them want to get caught so they are scared as hell of looking worse than they already do, or worse... So we get the Comey Dog and Pony show to shut it down, and McCain and Graham got all out and try to get Trump to "Take it back "... While the Media talks circles around them self and all of Obamas tops spys go on TV and say there is ZERO evidence ... "No Fire" "Not even a candle"

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

So he made a generalization.

Generalization??? My god you guys are so full of it.

Not only did he lie. When called out on it he doubled then tripled down on it by sending out his lackeys. The damn fool pushed for an investigation in hopes to prove his lie and now it came back to bite him.

The liar in chief seems to have a lot of minor characters working full time to spin his failure.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

He did say that the NYT had said that he was under surveillance when the article said no such thing.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The Trump administration has been pushing the narrative that they are being persecuted and that everyone is after them so much that his supporters have taken on the same mindset.

No matter how many of his lies are pointed out his supporters will feel that they are being persecuted or attacked from those lies being pointed out and will continue digging into their trench deeper and deeper.

It's fruitless to try and convince them that they made a mistake in voting for and supporting him, because just like with Trump their ego has been so inflated from their "unprecedented win" that they refuse to admit they were wrong.
edit on 3/21/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Don't speak for me. Based upon your grammar, punctuation, and syntax alone I am quite certain you are not more educated than I am. I will gladly compare my resume of professional accomplishments with anyone reading this.

You dismiss Trump supporters at your own peril. We are overwhelmingly hard-working, tax-paying, jobs-creating, America-loving patriots.

I support just about everything Trump has done and proposed with the exemption of healthcare. I would let Obamacare collapse and then hang it around the necks of the leftists who forced it upon us in the first place.

Again, not only do I wholeheartedly support our president, I am looking forward to voting for him again in 2020.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join