It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Uh huh. I'm still laughing at you by the way. This is by far the most asinine thing I've read recently. You are so desperate to continue to complain about Hillary Clinton that you manufacture suspicion against her.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
From your title: The President Lied To The American People Again

You made at least 73 Trump threads between May 20th and October 16th of last year alone. I just love how much energy is expended on issues like this... 73 threads in 5 months, from you alone.

Seriously, this is pathological. With all the talk about term limits I for one would love to see thread limits. Like maybe you could save up your outrage and indignation for like say a whole week or so then spew it out in one single post. Is that possible? Because believe it or not, your nonstop barrage is actually having the opposite effect to what you intend. Any sane person would have realized by now that like it or not Donald Trump is YOUR PRESIDENT and nothing you say on ATS (or literally anywhere else) is going to change that. EVER. Rampant and justified distrust of the media has forced us all to be more critical of our leaders and our news sources. Our opinions are formed, your diatribes do NOTHING.
So once more I will use this-

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UKTruth
Wrong. I did not blame Hillary. I said she is a suspect. You need to stop over reacting.

Now you are being obtuse.

Common sense does not rule her out, that is just a blanket statement with no basis in fact. Your thought process that Donald Trump's administration would not share information with Hillary underlines that are not actually following the leaks which are happening. Case in point - using your flawed logic - Why would Donald Trump's administration leak information to the press about Flynn's call with Kislyak?

Your entire theory is a blanket statement without a basis in fact.

She was not indicted for anything, but Comey was clear she mishandled classified information. That is a fact. They decided not to indict her for it.

Yep. So that is something you'll have to come to terms with eventually. She isn't going to go to jail.

Nope. There is a difference between suspecting a person and claiming they are guilty.
Your seem to be having trouble separating the two.

Like I said, your logic that there is no way that the Trump Administration would leak information to Hillary is uninformed. I take it your refusal to reply to the question of why the Trump Administration would leak information about Flynn means you understood your logic was flawed.

I didn't say she was going to jail. I said I think she is a suspect for the leaking of classified information to hurt Trump.
edit on 21/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Well good luck with that craziness.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Uh huh. I'm still laughing at you by the way. This is by far the most asinine thing I've read recently. You are so desperate to continue to complain about Hillary Clinton that you manufacture suspicion against her.

That's ok. The fact you had to write it says more about you.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's not about luck. It's about logic and common sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I really don't think that Trump can be changed. He literally uses his own lies to keep himself convinced that he's the adored one. Narcissism 101.

We had a kid here in Texas who had a similar affliction as Donald Trump does and they, (the courts) ended up calling it "Affluenza."

It's a state of mental delusion fostered by living in a constant state of unlimited wealth, to the point that one loses the ability to determine right from wrong when it comes to their own actions.

Their wealth has protected them from being held accountable for their actions for so long that they've come to believe that they are actually above moral, ethical and legal repercussion for their wrongdoings.

The Texas kid was named Ethan Couch and he got probation after killing 4 people while driving under the influence of alcohol & drugs, all because he was too rich to understand right from wrong. Go figure.

I wouldn't even bet your money that Trump will ever be held to account. At least not by his supporters.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yes. You will need a LOT of luck to see your crazy dream of Hillary being jailed come true. Especially if you are banking on her being arrested for these leaks. Lol. So good luck. I'm done discussing this silliness now though. If you have something related to Donald Trump to discuss (you know the OP topic?) then I'm game to continue talking. Otherwise we are done here.
edit on 21-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

So, we should accept dishonesty from our leaders, because there are examples of it throughout history? Sounds like you've given up.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Divine intervention is more like it. It would take an act of God to jail a Clinton.

But instead of counting sheep to go to sleep, i count hillaries shuffling by in leg irons. I sleep like a baby, too.

link   

Yes. You will need a LOT of luck to see your crazy dream of Hillary being jailed come true. Especially if you are banking on her being arrested for these leaks. Lol.
So good luck. I'm done discussing this silliness now though. If you have something related to Donald Trump to discuss (you know the OP topic?) then I'm game to continue talking. Otherwise we are done here.

I am neither dreaming or banking on it. I am pointing out your fallacy that she no longer matters and we shouldn't care about her.
You seem to be jumping to your own conclusions.

ETA : yes I believe you are done.
edit on 21/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

What is it with Trumpkins and this "like it or not Donald Trump is YOUR PRESIDENT" bulls#? Yeah, he's the President. Aaaaaaaaaand? I have never denied that he we was. In fact, if he wasn't the President, I wouldn't be talking about him which is a lot more than I can say for the average Clinton-obsessed Trumpkins.

When you're typing this stuff does it seem to make sense to you? Are you operating on some horribly mistaken belief that when the election is over, the opposition shuts up and goes away until the next election? Lmao. I'll stop posting about Donald Trump's lies when Donald Trump stops lying or leaves office, whichever comes first.

I'd also suggest that you consider your own advice. Half a dozen triggered Trump supporters whining in every political thread I post about my posting isn't going to have any effect at all on what I do and if it did, it would most likely only inspire me to post more.

You can't shut me up.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

#TRIGGERED

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What is it with Trumpkins and this "like it or not Donald Trump is YOUR PRESIDENT" bulls#? Yeah, he's the President. Aaaaaaaaaand? I have never denied that he we was. In fact, if he wasn't the President, I wouldn't be talking about him which is a lot more than I can say for the average Clinton-obsessed Trumpkins.

When you're typing this stuff does it seem to make sense to you? Are you operating on some horribly mistaken belief that when the election is over, the opposition shuts up and goes away until the next election? Lmao. I'll stop posting about Donald Trump's lies when Donald Trump stops lying or leaves office, whichever comes first.

I'd also suggest that you consider your own advice. Half a dozen triggered Trump supporters whining in every political thread I post about my posting isn't going to have any effect at all on what I do and if it did, it would most likely only inspire me to post more.

You can't shut me up.

I actually encourage you to carry on. If it were not for people like yourself I doubt Trump would have been elected.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I never said shut up, I said save it up and make it count. What you do amounts to white noise.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
From your title: The President Lied To The American People Again

Anyone who even has a basic understanding of how the government works or politics understands that politicians lie... it's what they do.

Human beings "lie". All human beings are not Trump.

The false equivalency between a compulsive liar, who lies on a whim, someone who actually has disdain for facts and truth and demonizes anyone that fact-checks him and other "politicians" is stunning.

It is an excuse to avoid accountability.

It is the man who robs a bank and kills the teller complaining that his neighbor cheated on their taxes.

Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it.

www.politico.com...

He is far and away the most dishonest man to ever occupy the Whitehouse.

Do you seriously think if any other candidate were elected it would be a different story, with 100% unfiltered pure honesty and transparency? Do you live under a rock?

You made at least 73 Trump threads between May 20th and October 16th of last year alone. I just love how much energy is expended on issues like this... 73 threads in 5 months, from you alone.

Yes, Trump jumped the gun and shouldn't have said that.

edit on 21-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There are a number of ways, but "how" is all conjecture. She did have a security clearance. She did have the information. The information was made public. She had motive and opportunity, therefore she would be a suspect worth investigating. They would specifically look into her means.

The "how" is important, but it's not something we can factually resolve here and now.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You can't shut me up.

I actually encourage you to carry on. If it were not for people like yourself I doubt Trump would have been elected.

Him and Putin...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Um... No. Hillary Clinton did NOT have a valid Security Clearance in January when many of these leaks started coming out one after the other.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

You can't shut me up.

Him and Putin...

..and you of course.. don;t underplay your role

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join