It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Look above your head.

Ok.

I see an open beam ceiling.
Now what?

edit on 3/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Ok.

I see an open beam ceiling.
Now what?

It's waaaay behind you now Phage.
edit on 21-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Above, behind.

Make up your mind. And actually say something meaningful for a change.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Above, behind.

You didn't hear the "Woosh" sound?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Templeton

You mean the transcript about Flint discussing sanctions with the Russian ambassador when he said he hadn't? Yes. That has been quite a hot topic.

What does that have to do with Obama tapping Trump's phones?

That's what the IC is going to find out. You throw in the FISA stuff, and Obama's opening of SIGINT data and it adds up. I don't understand your angle. It seems to be that since Trump is semantically incorrect that means he has no legs to stand on. The only reason I can think that someone would not want to have the senate IC resolve the whole mess is if they feared the results. I imagine the cost burden will be cited instead. Or are you triggered by the slander of Obama?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

You throw in the FISA stuff
You mean the unsubstantiated claims of "FISA stuff?" Right?

and Obama's opening of SIGINT data and it adds up.
Have you actually read that EO?

The only reason I can think that someone would not want to have the senate IC resolve the whole mess is if they feared the results.
Did you get the notion that I am against the investigation? What did I say that gave you that impression?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You mean the unsubstantiated claims of "FISA stuff?"

Was there or was there not a FISA warrant obtained to surveil associates of the Trump campaign?

What does the S stand for in FISA?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
From your title: The President Lied To The American People Again

Anyone who even has a basic understanding of how the government works or politics understands that politicians lie... it's what they do.

Do you seriously think if any other candidate were elected it would be a different story, with 100% unfiltered pure honesty and transparency? Do you live under a rock?

You made at least 73 Trump threads between May 20th and October 16th of last year alone. I just love how much energy is expended on issues like this... 73 threads in 5 months, from you alone.

Yes, Trump jumped the gun and shouldn't have said that.

You made at least 73 Trump threads between May 20th and October 16th of last year alone. I just love how much energy is expended on issues like this... 73 threads in 5 months, from you alone.

What's really amazing! Is that you went back and used all that energy and counted every single thread down to the month date and time.Can you take time out and count my threads,are you one of those number kind of mortals

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

www.nytimes.com...

The above is far more meaningful than your twisted logic Phage.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

What's the date of that article?
Was the investigation concluded on that date?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Was there or was there not a FISA warrant obtained to surveil associates of the Trump campaign?

Apparently not.

I thought we were talking about "tapping my phones."

Regarding today's hearing, I don't recall anything confirming a FISA warrant. Do you?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

From what we heard today, apparently not.

Source for that claim?

Show me where in the hearing today that anybody of authority (or anyone at all) said there was no FISA warrant.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You didn't hear what Comey said about the tapping of Trump's phones?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You didn't hear what Comey said about the tapping of Trump's phones?

I heard every word of it.

Now ante up, show me where the FISA warrant was proven to be false.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

First show me where I said it was proven to be false.

I'm getting tired of your straw men.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Haha, that is a ridiculous statement... The fact that you fail to see the reality of who TRUMP is, it's very sad, good luck with your precious (self loathing, egotistical liar) (that was from me sorry)... TRUMP ... He deceived us all. He cares about no one but him self.. Sooner or later you will come to the only conclusion that true reality and logic will give you... at least for your metal sake, I hope you can come in to terms to deal with the truth about your president.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

How's about that one about not having time to play golf? He has gone to his own private golf resort every weekend at $3 million+ per trip. He has already spent more than Obama did on vacations for a whole year, but that's ok because he was doing work that could have just been done at the white house right?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Wow, the OP has a serious hard on against Trump...fnnarr fnaar..

Seriously, I've never seen so many threads about one man from another person but there's simply zero understanding of the way it all works. They ALL lie, from the people canvassing all the way to the top, its mostly Horse manure, sometimes the a reason ie national security or a feature that might affect the economy to just straight up lies to protect their administration and their balls ups. Its all part of the game and NO President ever pretty much anywhere is clean from lies.

Sadly you want to lambaste Trump at every moment for any reason, is he honest, hell no, he's a business man, the supreme liars in the world but with the lies there's also productivity and work and you can say what you like about him but he has kept to his word about most stuff and he's finding his feet in the political arena. Is he a great President, well we have to give him a chance but so far America despite liking to hate him HAS NOT FELL OF THE PLANET as far as I can tell, what he does need to do is sit with advisors who are savvy so he does not head to Twitter at every point before talking it out, he needs some urgent "this is the way it works" lessons and then he has to create his own way but still retains the wish to communicate directly to the people, people like that but they don't like all the trash talking that goes with it, he needs to be trained in diplomacy.

Do that and he's got the skills to do the job better but after so little time its pretty cheap to attack the man so often.

I'm British, he's not my President but I like him, he's got what you guys call sass (I think), its nice to see a man so intent on stopping the usual BS, he's rough around the edges but lets see what he does.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Do you seriously think if any other candidate were elected it would be a different story, with 100% unfiltered pure honesty and transparency? Do you live under a rock?

I seriously. Let me repeat, SERIOUSLY think that if we had elected literally anyone else that they wouldn't have written a late night tweet accusing the previous President of wiretapping him.

...to paraphrase (because it was too much to remember)...I have no illegal server, I never used the server (I never had) to send receive classified information, no one received classified information from my illegal server (I don't have) ... all from you know who.

Who #ing cares? Hillary isn't the President.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

I seriously. Let me repeat, SERIOUSLY think that if we had elected literally anyone else that they wouldn't have written a late night tweet accusing the previous President of wiretapping him.

...to paraphrase (because it was too much to remember)...I have no illegal server, I never used the server (I never had) to send receive classified information, no one received classified information from my illegal server (I don't have) ... all from you know who.

Who #ing cares? Hillary isn't the President.

I don't think Hillary can be ruled out as a suspect for the leaks, just because she is not President. Her previous demonstrations of dishonesty are important. In that respect, the FBI might care.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join