It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: Phage

The juiciest part of that supposed "sacred election process" comment in the tweet is that he said he would honor the process "If I Win"...Like he doesn't have any respect for those who vote unless they vote for him.

The nerve of the guy! Actually said what he thought and not what he knew you wanted to hear!! What a liar!

President Trump is having a hard time transitioning to being a politician. He's not pandering, or brown-nosing, or looking to get his palm greased. SO REFRESHING!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Right.
He's used to stamping his foot and getting his way.

Surprise, Donald!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You mean fake news? Like the New York Times?

Is the president a victim of cognitive dissonance?

You named them. I never said they reported a wiretap.
But nice tricky trappy fail there.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't know, however we put up with obama lying for eight years, why are you so upset?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

No. Trump named them as one of the "sources" for his claim. But, see, The Times never said anything resembling his claim.

edit on 3/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

No. Trump named them as one of the "sources" for his claim. But, see, The Times never said anything resembling his claim.

They might not have said the words you are looking for. Sure it's not Trump nor Obama directly, but I'd say they have published stuff that resembles it.

www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.
It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself.

edit on 21-3-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Right. Like I said.
It doesn't say anything like what Trump tweeted.

Trump was quite unequivocal, was he not?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Right.

Surprise, Donald!

Unlike the incoherent old dog team of Schumer-Pelosi-Cummings, President Trump is not so "stuck in his ways", that a willingness to learn and adapt escapes him.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Right.

Surprise, Donald!

Unlike the incoherent old dog team of Schumer-Pelosi-Cummings, President Trump is not so "stuck in his ways", that a willingness to learn and adapt escapes him.

Really? Not stuck in his ways? Did he suddenly stopped tweeting BS or stop going to Mara-la-go?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Please show where the New York Times claimed that anyone tapped Trump's phones.

I am certain Phage over here, and some others, including the op will negate this.

Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT, MATTHEW ROSENBERG, ADAM GOLDMAN and MATT APUZZOJAN. 19, 2017

WASHINGTON — American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.
The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

www.nytimes.com...

Notice NYT states these DNC puppets, I mean IC agencies accelerated their efforts in recent weeks. This article was posted on January 19th, before Trump was officially President of the U.S. Having "accelerated this investigation for weeks" would mean they had been investigating at least since sometime at the end of last year.

When you investigate someone, you also investigate the people connected to that someone.

BTW, people should really take notice of the following...

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 21-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 21-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment to stay within T&C

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Oops, apologies. Didn't notice you had already posted that link.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Humm, do tell us Phage... Why investigate associates of President elect Donald Trump when there was no evidence of wrongdoing, and nothing was found?... Of course, since the false allegations have been made and the fake news media (CNN, MSNBC, etc) have posted, and re-posted and kept on bombarding the public with the fake allegation of "Trump was probably helped by those Russians", and since most people would only listen to the fake news people will continue believing the false allegation...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Why investigate associates of President elect Donald Trump when there was no evidence of wrongdoing, and nothing was found?

Are you sure no evidence of wrong doing was found? Do you know what evidence may have been found since Clapper resigned in November?

Do you know what the word ongoing means?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Are you sure no evidence of wrong doing was found? Do you know what evidence may have been found since Clapper resigned in November?

Do you know what no wrongdoing has been found means?...

edit on 21-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

no wrongdoing has been found means?...

Can you provide the source of that quote, please? Is it from today's hearing?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Right. Like I said.
It doesn't say anything like what Trump tweeted.

Trump was quite unequivocal, was he not?

Clearly not. The MSM has been reporting on surveillance transcripts for months.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yeah, it means the DNC IC puppets are still trying to make it sound like "there could be something, we don't know what, but as long as we can we'll keep saying the investigation is still ongoing to make fools think the Russians helped President Trump"...

It's been about 4 months now since the DNC puppets have been "investigating without finding sheet"...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You mean the transcript about Flint discussing sanctions with the Russian ambassador when he said he hadn't? Yes. That has been quite a hot topic.

What does that have to do with Obama tapping Trump's phones?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

It's been about 4 months now since the DNC puppets have been "investigating without finding sheet"...

And you know they haven't found "sheet", how?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

And you know they haven't found "sheet", how?

Look above your head.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join