It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Lied To The American People Again. When Will Enough Be Enough?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

well....she recieved a leak about a tax return. either she's bush league and didn't even look at it before going on air, or the turnaround on delivery was tight. But when it was done, she had proven that Trump makes a lot of money, and pays a ton of taxes at a 38% tax rate.

Essentially, she pulled a Geraldo, but had the chance to see inside Capones vault first. Her career is in the toilet and she'll likely end up out of work.

Who do you think "leaked" it to her?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

I think it is partisanship because each side seems to think their team is clean.

Basic conspiracy theory says they are all dirty.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Templeton

I think it is partisanship because each side seems to think their team is clean.

Basic conspiracy theory says they are all dirty.

Perhaps, but wikileaks exposed the left with proof of collusion. They hacked the election. Well they tried their best anyway, and Trump left them with egg on their face. I don't know how you can argue the other side did as well. On what basis?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I thought the average ATSer would be above that.

To be honest, after "Hope and Change 2.0", I no longer think that.

Above what? If you're talking about above bouncing criticism onto Obama, you're barking up the wrong tree. Barack Obama's presidency cost me greatly in terms of money, freedom, and peace of mind. I stand to gain greatly in terms of money, freedom, and peace of mind with the Trump presidency. The only hope and change I'm looking towards is that I hope the demographics of the US government continue to change towards the more conservative, more sensible, more rational government we've been moving towards since the 2010 midterms.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

well....she recieved a leak about a tax return. either she's bush league and didn't even look at it before going on air, or the turnaround on delivery was tight. But when it was done, she had proven that Trump makes a lot of money, and pays a ton of taxes at a 38% tax rate.

Made money*
Paid taxes*

Over a decade ago. Irrelevant to current topics. He even bragged during the live debate that tax avoidance makes him smart. While all his faithful minions shell out their taxes to contribute.

And logic dictates that trump leaked it, for all the blindingly obvious reasons that he would do. The fact that the cult have run with an 11yr old document and said 'see, he's clean' supports this theory perfectly.

Baa.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Made money*
Paid taxes*

Over a decade ago. Irrelevant to current topics. He even bragged during the live debate that tax avoidance makes him smart. While all his faithful minions shell out their taxes to contribute.

And logic dictates that trump leaked it, for all the blindingly obvious reasons that he would do. The fact that the cult have run with an 11yr old document and said 'see, he's clean' supports this theory perfectly.

Baa.

Hahahahahah this is gold ty

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Except I wasn't the one that spent the entire day building hype around my television show exposing this.

It was one of his loudest detractors. She was the one stupid enough to fall for it.

And tax avoidance DOES make you smart. How many folks scoffing at that claim their unearned income and other tax credits? If you don't, you are not classified as "smart".

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: fencesitter85

Except I wasn't the one that spent the entire day building hype around my television show exposing this.

It was one of his loudest detractors. She was the one stupid enough to fall for it.

And tax avoidance DOES make you smart. How many folks scoffing at that claim their unearned income and other tax credits? If you don't, you are not classified as "smart".

I'm not debating whether tax avoidance is or isn't smart. I'm reminding you that Trump himself bragged about avoiding taxes. I don't support that dim woman making a big deal of the decade old doc. The sensible approach would have been to discuss the almost guaranteed likelihood that Dondon released it himself. 'Client copy' - as further deflection. Go back as far as needed to find something that makes him look good, then sit back while the cult desperately screams 'SEE!!! HE'S A GOOD BOY! THE DEAR LEADER CAN DO NO WRONG!!'

You're eating out of the palm of his hand. Hook line and sinker. He's playing you; you're his faithful pawns.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Comey and Rogers saying they have no evidence to verify the contents of Trumps tweets is not proof that Trump is lying - it simply verifies that the FBI and NSA are unaware of any actual wiretapping being conducted via their respective agencies. It is now incumbent (as it was the moment he hit the 'tweet' button) on Trump to cough-up the evidence that led him to tweet the accusation(s) in the first place.

I'm not quite at the stage of labeling him a politician yet, so even though his lips move does not mean he's BS's on the taxpayers dime (and time).

As I've said in that thread (about the wiretapping), 'a goose he may be but stupid he is not' - if Trump is not forthcoming with evidence to back up his claim, then he will fall on his own sword and all subsequent tweets will be treated with the same level of disdain as those ones, he will lose all credibility (with his supporter base) and win not win 2020, even if Hillary was the opposition candidate.

That's how much work he has to do to prove to me he is not stupid and prove that he does not treat the POTUS position as a platform to spread deliberate lies (like his predecessors have done).

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Is this The same guy who took a ton of flak about not releasing the Weiner files and Hillary Server II stuff ...

The guy who stayed tigthlipped about the hillary clinton emails II (the article is worth the re-read - is he deemed equally 'suspect by repubs and demo's alike ?)

Is he a good guy or a bad'un ?

Make your mind up time
edit on 20/3/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Above what?

Above being lulled by the system that you mentioned in your post.

I stand to gain greatly in terms of money, freedom, and peace of mind with the Trump presidency.

Hope and change 2.0

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

She messed up. It wasn't some brilliant move by him it was a dumb move by her.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The OP still hasn't figured out Trumps MO, it was in Art Of The Deal, take something that is a half-truth from his worldview Obiwan Kenobi style "from a certain point of view" then launch a hyperbole about it as reality.

Here is what happened, FISA got warrant against something relating to Trump, who was in power, Obama.

In Trumps mind, from his point of view that was wrong and Obama is ultimately to blame, Obama might not have even known about it in reality.

The Trump hyperbole he then sends out is "Obama is spying on me".
Trump has done this for 2 years straight and everybody keeps taking the bait, and goes wild especially the MSM, with another possibly 7.9 years to go; I don't know if the hearts of the left can take it, they are going to be in meltdown mode for almost a decade, that's unhealthy.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It doesn't even have to be that calculated. It could be he just decided to play along and act like all the claims of his people being bugged were factual. Even just to spite or prove a point. If it's not true enough for the POTUS to say, then it's not true enough to say about the POTUS.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
From your title: The President Lied To The American People Again

Anyone who even has a basic understanding of how the government works or politics understands that politicians lie... it's what they do.

Do you seriously think if any other candidate were elected it would be a different story, with 100% unfiltered pure honesty and transparency? Do you live under a rock?

You made at least 73 Trump threads between May 20th and October 16th of last year alone. I just love how much energy is expended on issues like this... 73 threads in 5 months, from you alone.

Yes, Trump jumped the gun and shouldn't have said that.

My thoughts as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

When he out lies the previous presidents maybe. As in, if you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. The cost for your insurance will decrease. I did not have sex with that woman. NAFTA will result in increased jobs for American workers. Sadam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction.
Seems most of the recent presidents have a bit of trouble telling the truth. Trump is no worse than them, if he is lying, which isn't absolutely clear yet.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hunamongyou
When he out lies the previous presidents maybe.

So you didn't do anything then and you are not going to do anything now?

Sounds about right.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
All politicians lie .
Thats life .
Deal with it it .
Stop whining go home tell mummy you need your nappy changed .

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Number one rule for every politician, be a natural liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join