It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange & Wikileaks is owned, invented and controlled by TPTB...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthtalk44
a reply to: schuyler

ya I provided the video. Collateral murder. That was no leak. That's more fear based mind control. It's just a propganda bmb dropped on the masses. If you're no desencitzed, like I am to large degree. Most older adults are. They watch that and it's not even a big deal anymore. But for young people, and for a lot of people to watch that is as bad or worse than watching a very violent horror movie. It's effects their psychi. It's removes innocence. And causes trama that way. It's used as a weapon on the masses who watch it.

You added the video subsequent to my comment. It was not in your original post to which I responded. I don't see that it proves your case. I've seen the video before but I doubt it has gained epic viewership "among young people" or anybody else. You've decided "that was no leak," but that's just your interpretation. You still haven't provided any information proving Wikileaks is more than what is says it is. Simply posting a video doesn't cut it. It doesn't prove anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

The first would be trauma based mind control

Hilary, maybe they didn't want her to win. Althought I'm sure it was decided a long time ago who was gonnna win anyway

Snowjob. It's that funny. That name??? Snowjob? Snow and job. Moving snow around? Covering up something with snow? They want to hide something? So there's that. But also it's just introducing the public to what tptb want them to start to believe is "the new norm" for the U.S. they want to train them to start to believe that all the syping is now "the new norm" and they should just accept it. So snojob was actually a slopply blow***

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

I suggest you look into the history of Julian Assange as I believe it explains most of his behavioural values. He has always been against corruption and corupt systems.

He has risked a lot to expose above top secrets and for that I would call him a hero.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

WL have been runnig for over ten years and won awards for journalism. They are the only news source i am aware of to publish objective and verifable facts. They have done a lot of good around the world It is only in the last few years they have been called a pychops..

Ever since they started publishing on the US. You really think if they where intelligene they would publish stuff on the CIA. The timing is perfectly bad.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: schuyler

It's sad that you can usually judge the credibility of an OP based on their awful spelling and grammatical errors.

I don't like to judge a book by it's cover, but it always works out that way!

Excuse me? Did I even mention spelling and grammar errors? Please show me in the following quote where I mentioned "awful spelling and grammar errors."

And that's all it is. You have provided ZERO proof of any of your suppositions yet you then criticize other people for "eating it up." Don't expect anyone to take you seriously unless you can document your claims. You lack credibility. You made all this stuff up.

You see anything there? I don't. So what are we supposed to think about your post? Seems to me you make stuff up just like the OP.

I was actually in agreement with you that the OP lacked credibility and made this up. I was merely pointing out that this is consistent with posters that make a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. NOT you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: underwerks
Can't watch the video right now, but I believe it's very possible wikileaks is ran by tptb. The main reason I think this is because they're still around.

You don't become a clearinghouse for information that can hurt big business and the biggest governments in the world and survive for very long, unless you're useful and being used by one of those entities.

If wikileaks was just a flash in the pan or moved their online presence around constantly I'd be more apt to believe their motivations.

Exactly dude. I've said it too. Want proof? Everyone knows Google does and has manipulated search results. Now, go to Google Search and type "W" Ah, how cute, its like the first thing to pop up.

For you, maybe:

W Hotel and Resorts
W South Beach
W - Wikipedia (the letter W)
W Paris opera
W Magazine
W - Watch full episodes free - South Korea
W - New York New York City Hotels

10 pages in and - nothing. Now Google searches are tailored to the individual as it learns your search habits. Your Google is not the same as my Google, but as for your theory:

Fail

Interesting, very interesting.

You don't think I would have tested that hypothesis via a vpn and a clean tor browser?

I was putting down this theory back when Wikileaks was exploding.

It was the 3rd result in all tests I did with autocomplete, and now it isn't.

"Fail" sounds like a 15 yr old's response btw

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Edited punct

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is not the first time I have heard the theory that Assange is a CIA asset. With the historical proof of the use of disinformation, it is impossible to rule it out.

But, I just don't think so. The OP really provided no evidence to back up this conspiracy theory, nor do I have any evidence to prove he isn't.

Stalemate.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A lot of people within the 'conspiracy theory community' for lack of a better phrase, would prefer Assange and Snowden to be either spooks or plants. Mostly because if a man can be chased, harassed and hunted for simply proving stuff we already all suspected and knew; what does it say about the guys at the fringes who have more incendiary information to impart when they're mostly left alone?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

fake reports about people being exposed to radiation would be a simple part of the deception.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

don't believe anything you're told

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

This is a CT theory. You can't prove it definitively. But I just find it hard to believe. There's simple rule of thumb it goes like this. "if they're telling you it happened like this, then the truth is the complete opposite". That's the bottom line. So in this case, well...

ya.... he's hold up in the embassy for 5 long years because everyone wants a piece of his azz. I dont think so. And bradly manning, if he's even real has either a new identity or else he's maybe working on some Atoll in the middle of no where, or he's on a resort island for VIP's. Or he never even existed.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Even that name ahhhh Julian Assange it sounds so Jun-ah-say-quah! It's just bursting with mystic and counter intelligence. He makes James bond sound so old fashioned. Like Julian Assange get real. They hired a fiction writer to come up with that name for him.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Propaganda doesn't need to be a lie to be effective, it just needs to cause enough confusion that nobody can ever take a definitive position. There have been so many frauds, shills and conmen peddling conspiracy theories over the past decades that anybody legit would be immediately shot down by the very people they're attempting to appeal to. Cointelpro worked better than Hoover ever imagined.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Honestly, I would not be surprised if it was a Psy-op. I mean why would it get so much media attention? That alone tells me something is up. We already know for a fact that the media is under tight control. Why would they give him the light of day, and a lot of light at that. Why would presidents talk about the things Wikileaks put out?

Well, if it is a psy-op, and the leaks were all planned to tell some sort of narrative, then what a complex and subtle narrative indeed. Like the stuff with pedo-gate and all that stuff. A very complex narrative, and coinciding with real things and events and places. It would be insane if that was all fake and some sort of narrative.

It would be insane either way, real or fake.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So now the funny thing with this Assange guy is that he's publishing from the EU not from Ecuador, which shields him from Ecuadorean and "CIA" arrenst. Yet, he's at the same time in Ecuador, such that he can't be arrested by the EU police forces. All of this while the UK brexits ...

... Dude, go get an aspirin ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join