It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director Comey confirms probe on Russian meddling in US election and Trump Team links

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Another Wikileaks dump in 3....2....1

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I find it highly suspicious that the FBI was never allowed access to the DNC servers and hardware and had to rely on information from a third party who found the traces of Russian hacking, as just stated by Comey.

Something doesn't smell right.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm no Russia apologist, and I detest Putin.

That being said, in 'Theory' the Russians released hacked emails and content to someone who gave them to WikiLeaks, then they would validate the accuracy and the contents of said email so if they didn't outright hack the Voting machines (Hillary received more Votes) then the whole "Meddling process" (In Theory) was leaks of factual statements

so what should they be investigating? I think we can all agree that all politicians have foreign monetary investments

If people truly cared about "ameriKKKa's DemocKracy" they would want to reform (hate that word) the entire system, abolish FTTP voting, abolish the electoral system in order to have true representative democracy (hate that ideology) allow all political parties with sufficient Public funding to be allowed to run and participate in all debates where they could only answer about their platform, ban all lobbyist, corporate donors, and foreign donors. commercials would be equal and only focus on their platforms etc.

Now, that being said, I personally want to abolish it all, but if you are one of those that believe in that system (representative democracy, The State, elected officials etc), you would think you would aim for that
edit on 20-3-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yes.

Reform is the issue.

Now what?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Meanwhile, Dmitri Alperovitch, a Russian ex-pat who co-founded Crowdstrike, was allowed complete access. A lawyer for the DCCC gave Alperovitch permission to publicly name Russia as the author, . The intelligence community relied on Crowdstrike's assessment. Crowdstrike was likely payed a hefty sum by the DNC (FEC.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: RickinVa

Meanwhile, Dmitri Alperovitch, a Russian ex-pat who co-founded Crowdstrike, was allowed complete access. A lawyer for the DCCC gave Alperovitch permission to publicly name Russia as the author, . The intelligence community relied on Crowdstrike's assessment. Crowdstrike was likely payed a hefty sum by the DNC (FEC.

So the intelligence firm they hired was a former russian with a axe to grind.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, I don't believe in Reforms, but if you did, this is what the people of political parties should be fighting for in two years, but Liberals (Reformist) don't want it as much as Neocons because it threatens their power and their control over the people.

Just in California Brown Vetoed a bill to broaden Ranked Choice Voting

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Many people were denying that any investigation was even taking place.

Now that has been confirmed.

Claims made on nothing more than conjecture...

Adam Schiff claims, and i quote:

“Mr. President, the Russians hacked our election and interfered. No one disputes this now, but you. This is what is called 'fact,'”

www.politico.com...

Democrats like Schiff are treating this like it was already fact, when no facts have been presented even to say that the Russians hacked and interfered...

So this is nothing but a political propaganda campaign.

BTW, the DNC denied the FBI access to their servers, and instead hired a private company and then this company supposedly gave a report to the FBI... The DNC was hiding something from the start.

edit on 20-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Crazy too the DNC bypassed the FBI and hired CrowdStrike (Co-Founder and CTO Dmitri Alperovitch, a possible Russian spy) to "investigate".

Hmm.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The people who put him in the WH still want him there. He hasn't even served a quarter of a year and you have him being impeached. That's truly funny!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join