It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Celebrities and famous people that believe in FLAT EARTH

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthtalk44
a reply to: TerryDon79

Why do you keep saying that. The north star proves flat earth. It doesn't disprove it.

It does prove it. Only a Flat Earther who has to make things up would say otherwise.

Where's your proof? Don't just say something with nothing to back it up.
That's Rich coming from you lol.

BTW, what happened to leaving the thread? Couldn't help yourself, could you?

So far you've offered nothing apart from "they all lies!!!!11!1one!1!!!!" Pretty typical for someone who can't prove anything. It's fun watching FE'rs squirm.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

again where's your proof. Talk is cheap. At least just say "I don't know". Cuz you obvsiously don't.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

again where's your proof. Talk is cheap. At least just say "I don't know". Cuz you obvsiously don't.

North Star, Southern Cross and geometry.

Pretty easy really.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yes north star proves flat earth, I already showed you that video. Prove to me how it doesn't prove flat earth please?
You can't.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yes north star proves flat earth, I already showed you that video. Prove to me how it doesn't prove flat earth please?
You can't.

North Star, Southern Cross and geometry proves the earth is round ish.

Only people who believe noobtoob think it's flat LOL.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There is one thing I noticed about the ISS videos. They might be using that G-Force One weightless jetliner. But another plausable way is just that they have some zero G secret tech that they have running. So it could so easily be done using holiwood special FX, but as you see in movies like Gravity and The Martian, but the alternative is we don't know if they might just have some zero G tech working on there to make it appear as if there's weightlessness happening.

But the key is just that although it looks real, there's just way way way too many gapping holes in this theatrical performance to make it believeable. Not to mention ever astro-not is a freemason. It's a money making scheme.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
At least this thread is where it belongs.

I won't be replying in here anymore.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You can't.

North Star, Southern Cross and geometry proves the earth is round ish.

Only people who believe noobtoob think it's flat LOL.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

To be honest I don't care what celebrities believe and flat Earth is just people trolling society.
The Earth is a sphere just like all the other planets in the Universe.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What's bizarre is youve picked the wrong forum to pull stuff on, jumping in with an obvious falsehood...thats why its in Ludicris Online LIES.

We are way smarter than any of this stuff. Stick around here long enough, youll learn a lot about whats real and what sites arent... nor their contributors or subject matter and "news".

Best to avoid ending up immediately in the HOAX, Ludicis Online Lies forums, or get your thread 404'd or worse...banned.

Respectfully...it doenst take more effort to create an honest and pertinent and real thread. But it can go bad even faster....

Good luck, welcome and just tryin' to help.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'm not a flat earth expert. Not even close. What I am an expert at is how much we've been brainwashed to believe all that science and tptb have told us. I just think a awful lot of what we've been taught is a lie. This keeps the masses thinking in a certain way, keeps their minds locked up and asleep to the big picture. The small man who you need in the slave class can't start thinking outside the box and knowing the "big picture". If they do who knows what would happen. The money and energy would might flowing to the top of the piramide.

You have never flown to another country , have you ? Or anywhere it seems....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Go on the ISS live feed or view any space video on youtube that's been film and show me all the 6,000 satiliest, 29000 large space debris and the 170 million micro satilites?? Why can't we see any of them in any videos?

Space is quite big.

Satellites are quite small.

Flat earthers don't believe in the universe as we've been spoon fed. Now again, I'm not even saying I"m a flat earther. I'm not. I'm saying I don't believe in the narrorative of what we've been taught. I'm saying it's most likely a lie.

No,

you are saying you don't understand the science being taught.

It has nothing to do with beliefs.

Why do you keep saying that. The north star proves flat earth. It doesn't disprove it. Where's your proof? Don't just say something with nothing to back it up.

So I should be able to see the north star from Melbourne, Australia.

Why cant I?

If we live on a globe, then its easily explainable why I cant see it.

If the world is flat and we are all brainwashed like you say, please tell me where to look in the sky to see the North Star from Melbourne Australia?

Yes those are all subjects we've been spoon feed, all coming from main stream media, main stream science, tptb, all telling us what they are and providing explainations as to what they want us to believe they are. So if you want to believe them go for it. It's up to you. But when you look closely into any one of the topics you discover that they're all just propaganda weapons. None of them are real. Ways to keep you locked into thinking inside the box.

How on earth did TPTB gain this intellect to be able to create lies about the world around us which we all share and get everybody to believe in it?

Couldn't it simply be that some are simply ignorant of what they were meant to learn in school and due a lack of understanding their position becomes its all lies because I don't understand it and I cant see it?

That certainly reflects your position here from my perspective.

Yes north star proves flat earth, I already showed you that video. Prove to me how it doesn't prove flat earth please? You can't.

I asked you a question about the North star.

If you can answer it, it might enlighten you at how ignorant you come across.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

your flattard " explainations " for polaris and the southern cross contradict each other

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Right. UPS, FedEx, etc people, untold thousands of employees, are amongst the worst of the millions people involved in this conspiracy to keep everyone dumb about all this... what's the motive in keeping everyone from 'knowing' the earth is flat, again?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
oh dear " truthtalk44 " obviously lied - and is now banned

" turthtalk45 " - " come one down "

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Please, someone, for the love of all things, show me footage of the ice wall at the edge of the earth. Not a fancy animation, not "real" pictures from Game of Thrones or any other piece of fiction. I'm dying to see this wall.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join