It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey and Rogers testifying before HSE Intel CMTE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Somebody shut this guy up....its purely a character smear.

He is smearing Trump to justify potential wiretapping. One question after another that have nothing to do with the investigation, and which Comey just keeps saying "no comment" on.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

At this point i'm now rooting for Trump to annihilate the DNC and the Dems. Their agenda is pretty clear and they are spreading the fear of Russia.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Comey finally tells the truth.
The Russians hated Clinton.
They did not think Trump would win. They just hated Clinton.

You can't blame Trump just because the Russians hate Clinton.

edit on 3/20/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If the Russians are guilty of meddling in the election for hating Clinton then CNN, WaPo, TNYT, et al are just as guilty of meddling for hating Trump.

Logic.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

President Trump is One Smart Guy .Throw Out an inuendo whether it be True or False , and then sit back and Watch his Detractors Scramble like Rats to Prove or Disprove it , and in the Process make Fools of themselves . ...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

President Trump is One Smart Guy .Throw Out an inuendo whether it be True or False , and then sit back and Watch his Detractors Scramble like Rats to Prove or Disprove it , and in the Process make Fools of themselves . ...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Democrat committee members keep referring to some kind of "Russian Playbook".

Hmmmm.

Lot in common with the known "DNC Playbook".

Massive salvage mission in progress.

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That's exactly what RUSH LIMBAUGH said the Monday after President Trump's Saturday Tweets, accusing Obama of SPYING on him.

Democrats aren't mentally advanced enough to comprehend his strategies. That's why many of them still can't believe that Hillary lost BIGLY..all across the nation.
edit on 3/20/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Is it just me or is he setting them up for another trap.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
To be honest, if THIS is the "heat" Dems will bring I think I can handle this for the next 4 years, even 8.

Trump is kicking their asses.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Tempter because: sp

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Under investigation since July and Trump still was allowed to take office. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA This is comedy gold. They got no evidence. ZERO! Say it with me.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Comey finally tells the truth.
The Russians hated Clinton.
They just hated Clinton.

You can't blame Trump just because the Russians hate Clinton.

Russia made friends all over the world with that statement.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No matter how you slice it, this doesn't look good.

So lets say Trump wasn't wiretapped as he allaged. Whats come out instead:

- Trump and assoc. were under investigation as far back as July. Information gathered during this investigation, or the fact there was one to begin with, was leaked into the press. The investigation would have fallen under FISA, meaning FISA was misused and information from it made public

- The press ran with stories that are untrue. Either they made them up, or someone in an agency level position made it up and fed it to unwitting accomplices in media (or both)

- Comey claims upwards of 90% of all Trump allegations are false or otherwise confabulated

None of this looks good for the 2 on the stand, the future of FISA, or our media.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Campaign rhetoric or not, when Hillary call Putin a killer, murderer, thug, bully, the devil, gee, guess what Putin would do to Hillary. It's a no brainer. And it ain't personal.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Did this guy just said that no candidate has had as many international entanglements as Trump?
Seriously? They keep ignoring Clinton's entanglements - which are nefarious.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I haven't watched the hearings. Are there Many dumb questions ( Haiti tipping over), suitable for an entertaining video collage?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Its a viable strategy if that is what he is doing. Basically, when the power structure is against you, the only way to win is to figure out how to turn it back on itself.

So you drop some allegations you know are false, but that will instigate some kind of defense which uncovers your real objective. AKA, getting "Maddowed".

I don't want to give him this credit, though. He'll have to pull it off again for me to believe he is really that good.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Did this guy just said that no candidate has had as many international entanglements as Trump?
Seriously? They keep ignoring Clinton's entanglements - which are nefarious.

What they mean is, "no one else has ever done as much business in a nation without a reserve bank"

He's likely right. Trump does business where he can make cash. From the perspective of the way he handles his business and banking, im seeing nothing unusual. He employs conventional wisdom i appears and just does what everyone does.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I haven't watched the hearings. Are there Many dumb questions ( Haiti tipping over), suitable for an entertaining video collage?

The left side of the DNC asked so many dumb questions. It was really hard to keep up. The constant "no comment" didn't help either.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Gowdy is like a mongoose among the snakes, though. I don't think I like him much, but I have to admire his swordplay

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join