It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appropriate and Inappropriate Relationship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No there is one that is a preserved by God version. But you must seek it out. not to prove it wrong but to learn truth from it.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sharparrow
a reply to: Bluesma

Thanks for sharing Bluesma,

These people even though they held positions of power in the religious community, they were definitely not disciples of Christ and if they have not repented of their wickedness they will soon find themselves in an even worse position that has eternal consequences. It amazes me how these people can be so stupidly lost. Jesus Himself warned if anyone hurts a little one, it would be far better that a millstone was tied around their neck and they were cast into the sea.

Personally, I don't feel it is that simple. A lot of times, there is not an actual malicious will to harm.... but rather just not realizing that what they are doing is harmful. Some actually believed, at the time, that it was an act of love or affection, or that the child would be grateful for such intimacy with someone of such great importance.

I don't much care what happens to them in the afterlife, nor if they repent to save themselves... it's the victims I care more about, and finding ways to understand the problem in order to make this occurence happens less in the future.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I just amazed that nobody has really responded to my post. Maybe the idea of appropriate boundaries existing in religion has no resonating truth.

Really, your amazed?
People are smarter than you give them credit for. I've read through several of your posts regarding Christianity, and you are more Luciferian than YOU think.
An example: "A Lexical Proof For The Existence Of God;
I think the reason why Jesus got knocked off was he told the people they did not have to buy their absolution from the church. That did not go over well with the church leaders."
Wrong! He died to save us from sin!

"The vacuum of belief; Well, I guess if I have to choose one belief over all the others, it would be if you see the Buddha on the road kill him."
Here you advocate murder! Nothing further from Christianity!

"Friedrich Nietzsche and the rise of atheism while Christianity's popularity continues to wane; It's not the Friedrich Nietzsche was actually an atheist per se...The video however does a really good job giving you insight into Friedrich Nietzsche brilliant criticism of the way the human mind works..."
People can see through your subverted praise for this POS.

I could go on with more of your anti-Christian posts and threads, but we both know of the nefarious agenda you spin.
Needles to say, the intellectuals are not interested in this thread.
I came to your postings to see what you write about.
I think you would find it a complement being called a Wolf in lambs close, or as you say, a dark magician.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I just amazed that nobody has really responded to my post. Maybe the idea of appropriate boundaries existing in religion has no resonating truth.

Really, your amazed?
People are smarter than you give them credit for. I've read through several of your posts regarding Christianity, and you are more Luciferian than YOU think.
An example: "A Lexical Proof For The Existence Of God;
I think the reason why Jesus got knocked off was he told the people they did not have to buy their absolution from the church. That did not go over well with the church leaders."
Wrong! He died to save us from sin!

Well, then since you claim I am wrong then you probably would not like this theory:

Everything to the date where Jesus was and what he did corresponds directly with Roman military victories.

Do you honestly think the Jews who were fighting against Roman rule would magically create a religion from nowhere advocating love thy enemy and give to Caesar's what is Caesar's. I would not put it past the Romans to invent a religion advocating good slaves out of the Jew being slaves to the Romans.

"The vacuum of belief; Well, I guess if I have to choose one belief over all the others, it would be if you see the Buddha on the road kill him."
Here you advocate murder! Nothing further from Christianity!

It's not about murder it's about who do you trust telling you what to think. I did not invent this way of thinking:

www.google.com... at+does+if+you+see+teh+buddha+on+the+road+kill+him+mean

"Friedrich Nietzsche and the rise of atheism while Christianity's popularity continues to wane; It's not the Friedrich Nietzsche was actually an atheist per se...The video however does a really good job giving you insight into Friedrich Nietzsche brilliant criticism of the way the human mind works..."
People can see through your subverted praise for this POS.

It's a good criticism. The Bible implicitly promotes slavery is morally okay:

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

I get it that you worship these words as being of God. But in my book, no God would ever advocate slavery.

When it comes to being a POS, having or believing in words that advocating support for slavery may qualify.

I could go on with more of your anti-Christian posts and threads, but we both know of the nefarious agenda you spin.
Needles to say, the intellectuals are not interested in this thread.
I came to your postings to see what you write about.
I think you would find it a complement being called a Wolf in lambs close, or as you say, a dark magician.

You ego and arrogance is very to be applauded. But you may rest assured there is nothing you have is very appetizing for this wolf. Your lack of strength in your own faith and convictions is not my problem. This is what it means to "kill the Buddha on the road". For you, instead of killing the Buddha, you have made love to him.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Have any moral relationship you want, and can have, with both the church administrators and God.
edit on 06/24/2015 by suruptileous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join