It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well yeah lets have someone of the Intelligence Community say wire tap or not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Butcher's should do the quality control of their own meat. But I'm betting you meant the slaughterhouses control. Which funny enough...
And I love that you used Newsday because it's a very high quality news paper from long island and the daily paper that was on our front steps ( or lawn or bushes) every single day my entire childhood and young adult life. Excellent choice.

We will hear from them today but just from the past week we know exactly what their conclusions will be. Trump was not wire tapped.
I'm much more interested in whether they can show a direct link from Russia to his team. I'm more interested in settling the fact that Russia did the hacks and that the American people can trust the intelligence community and have confidence that they are on our side and have the countries best interest at heart.
Trump does not nor does he even understand why it's important. Sometimes I think he's just interested in destroying anything related to Obama. I bet that's why they don't live in the Whitehouse. The past residents were black and he hates that.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The past residents were black and he hates that.

Wow

So you have a source for that?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not only are they trying to convince us a turd isn't a turd... they're hell bent on convincing us that that same turd is really a truffel.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Well he did get elected.

Now as far as being the president ...well still waiting for that part.
He wants to be star of the Washington branch of the apprentice. He wants to be a reality tv star. He thinks being president means getting everybody else to do your job.
It's not working.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nice insult the people who cart away your trash so that your chicken dinner left overs aren't stinking up the street.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

He thinks being president means getting everybody else to do your job.

Is a President allowed to delegate any of his authority?
If not, it would seem that we need to fire most of the government workers that are currently included in the Executive Branch. That would make a President a very busy person.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Me. That why I said I bet... that makes it my own personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Butcher's should do the quality control of their own meat.

A certain Canadian butcher that once graced the news did his own quality control.... his sausages were made of hookers that he murdered.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Certainly. And in this case I'd even say imperative. But he's still a lazy ...not interested in running the country or working.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Well most of them aren't Sweeny Todd.
Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

edit on 3202017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

edit on 3202017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well most of them aren't Sweeny Todd.
Jesus Christ.

No, but we do have USDA Inspectors here in the states to make sure that the animals being processed are not human, are healthy and are handled in accordance with regulations to keep the meat from spoiling or being adulterated.
That was the point of the OP with regard to butchers.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Wow
I don't know which stuns me more; your unfounded opinion that trump is so racist he wont live in a place that black people have previously resided in, or that in your fantasy world hillary was such a poor candidate she could not even beat a political novice who is also racist.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Didnt Clinton head the sale (as Secretary of State) of a massive amount of US Uranium to Russia ? Tax free and at bargain basement prices ?
The much hated (per Hillary now) Putin's Russia ?
How soon we forget,,,,,

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

So who do you trust to find the truth?

The truth is the voice of the people, they should here both sides, and decide what to vote in 4 years

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Butcher's should do the quality control of their own meat. But I'm betting you meant the slaughterhouses control. Which funny enough...
And I love that you used Newsday because it's a very high quality news paper from long island and the daily paper that was on our front steps ( or lawn or bushes) every single day my entire childhood and young adult life. Excellent choice.

We will hear from them today but just from the past week we know exactly what their conclusions will be. Trump was not wire tapped.
I'm much more interested in whether they can show a direct link from Russia to his team. I'm more interested in settling the fact that Russia did the hacks and that the American people can trust the intelligence community and have confidence that they are on our side and have the countries best interest at heart.
Trump does not nor does he even understand why it's important. Sometimes I think he's just interested in destroying anything related to Obama. I bet that's why they don't live in the Whitehouse. The past residents were black and he hates that.

The secret service have "Dragnet" scrapes all the networks email, chat, newsgroup, telephone. OK also TRUMP just like everybody, can Google through the (big) data, did severe Googling on TRUMP team, Dragnet was I think ordered by Bush, so OK not Obama, since before his time Dragnet is most likely operational, but he certainly knew about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join