It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone ready for the FBI Director to say the Russian Conspiracies are BS on Monday?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rasputin00
At what point will the American people lose all faith in the MSM and their lies? This whole fiasco of desperately trying to link Trump to the Russians has gone way beyond sad, and is really starting to sound like sedition. Years ago I would have rolled my eyes at the mention of the deep state running the MSM, now, I'm waking up to the fact that there is a lot of truth to this.

At what point does the left stop what they're doing, and let Trump be President? Like him or not, he was elected, and we have to respect our system and let him govern.

Incorrect. It's the right of the people to question their leadership and to ensure they're scrutinised and held accountable at all stages.

The alternative is a dictatorship.

You people didn't shut up about Obama for 8 solid years. Muslim, birth certificate, loves Muslims, drone strikes etc etc. The main difference this time is that there are far more valid concerns with trump than Obama.

The idea that millions upon millions of people concerned for their country should just shut up and fall in line is ludicrous, as you well know.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Now they're tying Trump in with Epstein, although his association with that billionaire sex trafficker is minimal compared to the Clintons and the whole human trafficking case is so deeply tied to the Clintons and the Podestas and the globalists running DC and the CIA its not even funny.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Notice the keyword possible. Comey says he is investigating any possible links. This does not mean there is any lead at this point. Whether such links exist is anyone's guess.

link

This is double speak. The possible investigation makes it look like Comey is a busy man, when in fact he is not investigating Trump at the present time.
edit on 22-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join