It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone ready for the FBI Director to say the Russian Conspiracies are BS on Monday?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I understand that Sewell, and to some degree Schiff, is trying to grandstand rather than ask any questions that actually do anything or get anywhere, but god she sucks at it.

I love how Sewell is asking questions based on media reports. Credibility 0.

That's the thing: she's not asking questions. She's making a speech in the form of questions, and that's all. That's why Comey isn't answering her. The only questions that were actual questions pertain to things that are classified and won't be answered in a public hearing, and she knows that. Or should.

Which is why on at least two occasions Comey didn't even respond, just sat there looking at her. Which made me chuckle.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I understand that Sewell, and to some degree Schiff, is trying to grandstand rather than ask any questions that actually do anything or get anywhere, but god she sucks at it.

That's the thing: she's not asking questions. She's making a speech in the form of questions, and that's all. That's why Comey isn't answering her. The only questions that were actual questions pertain to things that are classified and won't be answered in a public hearing, and she knows that. Or should.

Which is why on at least two occasions Comey didn't even respond, just sat there looking at her. Which made me chuckle.

Haha Sewell is Hilarious she wants a Criminal Investigation because Flynn Lied? How many times did Hillary lie to us again about her Top Secret Emails? I think its time for Trump to follow through with that Special Prosecutor.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: shooterbrody

Unfounded, says the FBI.

The FBI wasn't involved, the intel people were/are.

They're asking the wrong people.

The real stuff comes in closed hearings because it's all classified.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You are apparently deaf because Comey DEFINITELY rejected Trump's wiretap claim.

Of course he did.

The FBI aren't the ones doing it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The FBI wasn't involved in the FBI investigation?

Or are you trying to pretend the FBI isn't involved in counterintelligence operations?

Either way, it's one of the more egregiously stupid things you've said. Which takes some doing.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The FBI wasn't/isn't involved in the wiretapping (or whatever it is).

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Riiiight.

My point, which you of course ignored, is that it's amazing that you don't buy the FBI saying they haven't found evidence of wiretapping, but you'll buy what they say when it comes to Clinton so long as it's negative.

Selective confirmation bias is cute

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You are apparently deaf because Comey DEFINITELY rejected Trump's wiretap claim.

Of course he did.

The FBI aren't the ones doing it.

And if they were, the FBI wouldn't squeal on itself. Probably that AG turned-radical, Loretta Lynch.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'll let ya in a little secret, the FBI is connected to the NSA & others. They all share the same networks and are privy to info as long as they have the clearence and the need to know. And the FBI needs to know things when running an investigation.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The Clinton stuff was proven by multiple Government reports in writing.

Along with of course, the State Dept publishing the emails on their government website.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Neat secrets.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You don't even know what "Clinton stuff" I was referring to, amigo. The claim that every last thing to do with the Clintons has been backed up by government reports is a bit far-fetched, even for you.

No need to try and be cute about your absurdly clear bias.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thank You.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Comey Confirms Ongoing Investigation into Trump-Russia Collusion
www.politico.com...

Your Ops and Posts have a history of being the opposite of truth and reality...

You kept up the streak here..

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Haha Sewell is Hilarious she wants a Criminal Investigation because Flynn Lied?

More because he worked as a foreign agent of Turkey while on the Presidential Campaign and Transition Team and also colluded with Russian FSB and THEN lied about it.

Flynn is going to end up charged IMO...That is why he tried to "retro-actively" officially declare himself a Foreign Agent, so that he could minimize prosecution.

Trump surrounds himself with treasonous people and defends and protects them...Why?
edit on 20-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Trump gets his news from fox and breitbart. Don't be a hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Comey Confirms Ongoing Investigation into Trump-Russia Collusion
www.politico.com...

Your Ops and Posts have a history of being the opposite of truth and reality...

You kept up the streak here..

Yup.

Will trump admit he was wrong about his paranoid wire tap conspiracy gained from his fake news sources? Of course not. But the world knows. Even the trumpcult know, but will defend it to the death. Hilarious.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Trump gets his news from fox and breitbart. Don't be a hypocrite.

When was the Last time Trump asked a Question based on a News Report under Oath to the FBI or NSA Director?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
At what point will the American people lose all faith in the MSM and their lies? This whole fiasco of desperately trying to link Trump to the Russians has gone way beyond sad, and is really starting to sound like sedition. Years ago I would have rolled my eyes at the mention of the deep state running the MSM, now, I'm waking up to the fact that there is a lot of truth to this.

At what point does the left stop what they're doing, and let Trump be President? Like him or not, he was elected, and we have to respect our system and let him govern.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Haha Sewell is Hilarious she wants a Criminal Investigation because Flynn Lied?

More because he worked as a foreign agent of Turkey while on the Presidential Campaign and Transition Team and also colluded with Russian FSB and THEN lied about it.

Flynn is going to end up charged IMO...That is why he tried to "retro-actively" officially declare himself a Foreign Agent, so that he could minimize prosecution.

Trump surrounds himself with treasonous people and defends and protects them...Why?

Why did Obama make Hillary his successor even when everyone new about the Criminal Investigation into her illegal server?

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join