It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone ready for the FBI Director to say the Russian Conspiracies are BS on Monday?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I don't recall using the word "indictment" in my post there.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It means that the FBI sees enough smoke to warrant further investigation. It isn't GOOD news for the Trump admin, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It means that the FBI sees enough smoke to warrant further investigation. It isn't GOOD news for the Trump admin, that's for sure.

So we now know there is an investigation ongoing and the IC has no info that suggests Obama had anything to do with "wire tapping" Trump.

Not looking good for Trump so far.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Unfounded, says the FBI.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So we now know there is an investigation ongoing and the IC has no info that suggests Obama had anything to do with "wire tapping" Trump.

That's why I'm waiting for the OP's graceful apology where he admits that he got cocky and made a prediction in haste. Heh. Of course I doubt such a thing would happen. The OP hasn't demonstrated the maturity to do something like that.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm just catching the broadcast now and so far all I can say is Sewell is asking some absolutely retarded questions.

Waste of #ing time on her part.

ETA - and then here comes Gowdy, curb stomping people lol
edit on 20-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Comey is confirming that the leaks, including regarding Flynn, were very illegal.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Stevemagegod

So OP are you going to gracefully admit that you were wrong now that Comey has confirmed the criminal investigation between Russia and Trump as well as denied the wiretapping claims?

You must have heard wrong. Because all i heard was that Russia hacked Podesta. But we already new that.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That's why I'm waiting for the OP's graceful apology where he admits that he got cocky and made a prediction in haste. Heh. Of course I doubt such a thing would happen. The OP hasn't demonstrated the maturity to do something like that.

This was my Prediction:

We will finally get the long awaited "Evidence" that the big bad Russians caused Hillary to lose. O and I have no doubts Trump Tower wasn't Wiretapped because if it wasn't then how on Earth did Flynn who was in Trump Tower get his phone monitored without his knowledge and THEN leaked?

If i listened correctly to the answers:

1. No information as of yet regarding wiretapping
  2. 19 People had the authority to Leak Flynn's Phone Calls -the NSA Director
  3. Russia hacked Podesta and the DNC and gave it to wikileaks even though Julian said Russia has not given them the information

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You are apparently deaf because Comey DEFINITELY rejected Trump's wiretap claim.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You are apparently deaf because Comey DEFINITELY rejected Trump's wiretap claim.

He rejected the Claim. But also said no information at the moment. There is a difference.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Lol. You are doing everything possible to continue to believe despite everything going wrong for you. Clearly you were never ready to accept this testimony from an unbiased position and were only going to accept things said that agree with your confirmation bias.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have said the below in another thread and I ask the same question here....

I'm just curious how an investigation into the "Russians" and the Trump team or even President Trump himself occurs without ANY surveillance being done on Trump at all.

So they say in one breath they are "investigating" Trump and the Russians but find no proof of ANY surveillance at all..

So just what kind of investigation is this if they aren't even investigating the subject of this investigation....Weird..
edit on 20-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh good, Sewell is back asking more questions about sources and methods.

This lady is an idiot.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why was the cast of Hamilton brought up? Lmao.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

He rejected the Claim. But also said no information at the moment. There is a difference.

Either way, the "Obama Wiretapped Me" claim is small potatoes in the overall investigation. It was ongoing before President Trump made that TWEET.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I understand that Sewell, and to some degree Schiff, is trying to grandstand rather than ask any questions that actually do anything or get anywhere, but god she sucks at it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hmmm FBI Director Lower Confidence Level that Trump colluding with Russia. It's not looking good for the Washington Post/CNN Conspiracy Theory.

Hmm its also looking that both claims are Bull #hit.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Hmmm FBI Director Lower Confidence Level that Trump colluding with Russia. It's not looking good for the Washington Post/CNN Conspiracy Theory.

Hmm its also looking that both claims are Bull #hit.

I do not believe Trump was colluding with Russia. The director's statement does not mean that there were not people around Trump colluding with Russia.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I understand that Sewell, and to some degree Schiff, is trying to grandstand rather than ask any questions that actually do anything or get anywhere, but god she sucks at it.

I love how Sewell is asking questions based on media reports. Credibility 0.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join