It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone ready for the FBI Director to say the Russian Conspiracies are BS on Monday?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
All those in power, Congressmen, FBI, CIA etc. have said their is NO evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. They would love to bring Trump down, but there is just no evidence for it. It's nothing more than a liberal fantasy, it's the exact same thing as people who claimed Obama was colluding with radical Muslims

See the thing is Obama did collude with radical Muslims by making a deal with Iran the number 1 state sponsor of terror, trained ISIL, and tried to close Gitmo Bay. There is no comparison to the Trump-Russia collusion. Who Obama mocked Romney when he said Russia is are number 1 Geopolitical Foe.

Don't forget how Flexible he would be after the election.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Now if only they could make a phone size microwave, portable fast food /communications..the future is looking sweet

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Yeah that is what I am saying. Even Kelly used the camera. I just don't understand it.

You're not trying hard enough.

Twas brillig and the slithy toves
Did gire and gimble in the wabe

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You're not trying hard enough. Twas brillig and the slithy toves Did gire and gimble in the wabe

Yeah still nothing.

Mama told me, when I was young. Come sit beside me, my only son.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

My mama told me something different.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I love how the Democrat Senator from California who now wants to succeed is giving the opening statements. ha what a joke.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This Democrat has already drawn his own conclusions.
Why is even having testimony?
He already decided, and he is trying to make everyone else believe that his conclusions are fact.

He is seriously biased to be on such a committee.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This Democrat has already drawn his own conclusions.
Why is even having testimony?
He already decided, and he is trying to make everyone else believe that his conclusions are fact.

He is seriously biased to be on such a committee.

Im watching it right now as i am typing this and i am in 100% agreement with you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The way he said Donald Trump wins in his voice was just pure partisan politics. Hes totally a Snowflake triggerable hahah
edit on 20-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So California Rep just finished his biased statements and all i heard was whining. #CroookedHillary Donald Trump wins.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yes thank you Chairman we already know which states Trump won.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Dam I like the NSA's answer if i worried about unsourced Media reporting id never get any work done.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Is everyone ready for the FBI Director to say the Russian Conspiracies are BS on Monday?

"I have been authorized by the DOJ to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election – and that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government. And whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russian’s efforts. As with any counterintelligence investigation, this will also include an assessment of whether any crimes were committed."
-James Comey

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Comey answered the 2 major questions with a no., This sh** should have ended right there. No further questions were needed
"Did the Russians influence the election ? "
No
Thats it , game over
The rest has just been Lefty dumba**es digging for anything

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

And the investigation is very real and on going.

And Trumps claims of wiretapping unfounded.

Didn't see that coming huh?
edit on 20-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

"I have been authorized by the DOJ to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election – and that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government. And whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russian’s efforts. As with any counterintelligence investigation, this will also include an assessment of whether any crimes were committed."
-James Comey

Yep. Guess that aspect is settled.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So OP are you going to gracefully admit that you were wrong now that Comey has confirmed the criminal investigation between Russia and Trump as well as denied the wiretapping claims?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That does not mean that he said anything about the results of investigating.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And the investigation is very real and on going.

So WHO in the former administration directed our counterintellegence to spy on the opposite political partys nominees campaign? When was the order issued and to whom.

Cause you know watergate and all

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Investigation does not mean indictment. Heck, they've been investigating Trump and Russia since June 2015 when Trump started running. And what have they found? Nada. Zip. Nil. By this time, several years later, it is unlikely Trump and Russia colluded on treasonous acts.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join