It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone ready for the FBI Director to say the Russian Conspiracies are BS on Monday?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Arnie123
Good thread, I'll be keeping track.

S+F

I heard that if they get into "deep" secrets of surveillance, the committee and Comey may need to take the hearings behind closed doors.

What can be deeper than Samsung and Microwave Oven cameras?

The CIA and NSA may be doing routinely doing surveillance without court approval or even the President's knowledge. How much they know and who they spy on might be much more extensive than we think.
edit on 19pmSun, 19 Mar 2017 23:34:41 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Clappers a jackwagon too. Just like comey. Trump needs to straight up dictator this shizznit to get things on the right track

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

After tomorrow, I'm looking forward to adding more to my thread that asks what the Trillion Dollar investment in our intelligence community has enabled them to develop.

Trump may be crazy like a fox. If they won't admit the tower or their phones were illegally tapped, any evidence they have about Russia from that surveillance can't be used. The thing is, this whole thing may be a setup to make this whole investigation go away, and Obama may be in on it. This whole polarization is going to rip our political system to shreds. I think government knows that, they are getting tired of the Radical Liberal movement messing up our country.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Stevemagegod

No - I don't need the FBI Director to reiterate that the Russians did not interfere in the elections or tamper with voting machines.

Just like I don't need reminding that Trump was asked if he would accept the results of the election.
But Trump DID accept the results of the election...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
The CIA and NSA may be doing routinely doing surveillance without court approval or even the President's knowledge. How much they know and who they spy on might be much more extensive than we think.

I guess they literally "troll" all the dirt they can get on every person and faction, to later exploit it to the greatest benefit of the Agency.

The "intelligence" agencies just got beat at their own game by the non-state players. I include Trump as a "non-state" player. It's actually amazing that there's NOT more dirt on him. The propaganda against him we saw during the election was completely hollow and dishonest, while the Dems got turned inside out. It's pretty clear who won over the last year.

I truly believe the big winner might be the American people and the future of the world itself. I've been for Trump before I was against Hillary, if that makes any sense. So, I'm not usually mushy about my sentiments, but we dodged a big one with the last election.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ive never considered myself democrat, republican, or whatnot. George bush was a complete moron. But i can say for sure after this election cycle im not democrat. Im not big on labels. But if this is how democrats act count me out. I dont want no part of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
Ive never considered myself democrat, republican, or whatnot. George bush was a complete moron. But i can say for sure after this election cycle im not democrat. Im not big on labels. But if this is how democrats act count me out. I dont want no part of it.

Well said and agreed.
I don't understand why ANYONE is standing up and admitting to being a democrat.
They're disgusting, like nazis. Facists in every sense of the word (NO , fascist does NOT mean right-wing, it just means fascist).
"Think how I think or I'll attack you", what a mantra to live by. True colours have been shown and there's no going back for them.
If this is how democrats act (and it IS) , EVERYONE should want to be 'counted out'!
edit on 20 3 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Well said and agreed.
They're disgusting, like nazis. Facists in every sense of the word (NO , fascist does NOT mean right-wing, it just means fascist).
"Think how I think or I'll attack you", what a mantra to live by. True colours have been shown and there's no going back for them.
If this is how democrats act (and it IS) , EVERYONE should want to be 'counted out'!

I'm a proud dem but disagree with those on the far left. The idiots who stand against free speech, call everything racist...etc.

The real dems are the ones fighting for everyone in this country, not just fellow dems but the right as well.

The majority of politicians who call themselves dems are disgusting sell outs.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Your not talking about real democrats but far left idiots and a lot of the politicians who call themselves dems are nothing but sell outs.

I am a real dem, someone who fights for all people.

What your saying would be like me saying that republicans represent the far right, the racists/bigots, the Trump trolls...etc.

I know the difference, so should you.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

Well said and agreed.

I'm a proud dem but disagree with those on the far left. The idiots who stand against free speech, call everything racist...etc.

The real dems are the ones fighting for everyone in this country, not just fellow dems but the right as well.

The majority of politicians who call themselves dems are disgusting sell outs.

Well I wish there were more like you. Or at least, I wish the vocal majority of dems were like you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Well I wish there were more like you. Or at least, I wish the vocal majority of dems were like you.

So do I, so do I.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I wish there were more Republicans who were actually republican.

*sigh*

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Those would be very good choices.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Excellent point. Maybe not.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Excellent clip. Trump is playing these guys. They are going to tell on themselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

However I think before Flynn was fired/let go I think he tried to find out who had him monitored and who leaked his conversion by ordering his people to do a investigation but the investigation wasn't finished or even close to being done so he had to lie to vp pence for whatever reason my guess is he probably didn't let trump/pence know he had already ordered an investigation.

Wow. Yeah he should have went to them directly. He could have been trying to cause trouble on purpose, just speculation of course. This is getting really good.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What can be deeper than Samsung and Microwave Oven cameras?

For the life of me I don't understand why it has to be a camera. Audio is simpler to conceal in, well just about anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Because:

“What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other now, unfortunately,” including “microwaves that turn into cameras, etc,” Conway told New Jersey’s the Record newspaper in an interview on Sunday.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah that is what I am saying. Even Kelly used the camera. I just don't understand it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

Your not talking about real democrats but far left idiots and a lot of the politicians who call themselves dems are nothing but sell outs.

Pelosi, Schumer, Cummings, Warren and Perez?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join