It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone ready for the FBI Director to say the Russian Conspiracies are BS on Monday?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
I want to know who to thank for getting the Podesta/Clinton/DNC e-mails to Wiki-leaks.

Seth Rich.

R.I.P.

Indeed... R.I.P. Seth. Did he die under suspicious circumstances?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

The other possibility is that Flynn could have been compromised. But even if he was compromised his phone still proves that Trump Tower was hacked.

Great discussion topic.

Has it been confirmed that Flynn's leaked/unmasked call was from a conversation he had while in Trump Tower?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Good thread, I'll be keeping track.

S+F

I heard that if they get into "deep" secrets of surveillance, the committee and Comey may need to take the hearings behind closed doors.

What can be deeper than Samsung and Microwave Oven cameras?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I heard that if they get into "deep" secrets of surveillance, the committee and Comey may need to take the hearings behind closed doors.

Deeper? Sex toys. Yeah, they're sending information now too in case you hadn't heard.

edit on 19-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Beat me to it, lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I have a Feeling this is going to be a Long Process.........

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Good thread, I'll be keeping track.

S+F

Vault7

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I have a Feeling this is going to be a Long Process.........

Benghazi all over again except this time instead of Muslims it's the Russians lol

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Rumour has it that the next batch that gets released is going to cause riots of epic proportions when the info hits the US. As always i take this with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Rumour has it that the next batch that gets released is going to cause riots of epic proportions when the info hits the US. As always i take this with a grain of salt.

Yes , I am sure of that . The Rest of the World Will be Interested too..............

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to the testimony of Mike Rogers from the NSA. He definitely visited Trump w/o giving Clapper a heads up and it ticked Clapper off. Goody. Did he reveal illegal surveillance schemes?

Every time I see an interview discussing 2016 surveillance of the Trump Campaign and candidate Donald Trump I keep going back to that November 17th, 2016, Trump Tower visit by NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

No-one in the Obama chain-of-command knew Director Rogers was going to meet with President-Elect Trump; Rogers did it entirely on his own impetus, and James Clapper was furious in the aftermath.

Additionally, Admiral Mike Rogers is still running the NSA. President Trump has made no effort to replace him.

theconservativetreehouse.com...
edit on 19-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm not ready.
I'll miss those topics and the millions of keystrokes of people on ATS proclaiming it truth.
Will they apologize for their actions the past few months?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Oh trust me, it won't stop even after this. There will another story for deflection. The problem is what? they are quickly running out of narratives.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
He's going to probably say that Obama did not order Trump tower to be hacked, he may also say there is no evidence that Trump tower was wiretapped by anyone. I guess someone just monitored the cell phones of all the people on his campaign, and Obama did not order it to be done. He may clarify that there is no direct evidence of any Russian/Trump communication. Without admitting they were monitoring the phones they cannot show any evidence. Somehow I think the FBI director is trying to save his ass and the ass of someone above him. A can of worms cannot be opened.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Deeper? Sex toys. Yeah, they're sending information now too in case you hadn't heard.

Only the blue-tooth dolls though. Right?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

After tomorrow, I'm looking forward to adding more to my thread that asks what the Trillion Dollar investment in our intelligence community has enabled them to develop.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Have you seen the movie Eagle Eye. They made that for realz

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: carewemust

Have you seen the movie Eagle Eye. They made that for realz

How do you think they found Shia's flag???

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Lol that guy Comey is so funny! I can't believe he's still director of the FBI and he's now the one going to testify about the Russian interference in the U.S. election.

So there are a few different issues.

1) Did Russia influence our election, and how much (probably so)
2) Did Trump work with Russia or Russia work with Trump to influence our elections (probably not)
3) Did "Obama" order "wiretapping" of Trump Tower, etc. (probably not)

I think the first one is the only one that is going to be addressed, not sure. Still, definitely must-see for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join