It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone ready for the FBI Director to say the Russian Conspiracies are BS on Monday?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Stevemagegod

If there's no Russian conspiracy or connection, then the MSM, CNN in particular, are screwed.

Not really the only people that actually believe the Russian narrative are all avid CNN watchers.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh
will he also say how trump is full of # and Obama never wiretapped him and he is the king of fake news?

Well he and Angler Merkler have been both wiretapped by Obama so you know.

edit on 19-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Milehigh
will he also say how trump is full of # and Obama never wiretapped him and he is the king of fake news?

Well he and Angler Merkler have been both wiretapped by Obama so you know.

Yes and i'm still pissed that Merkel and all of her minions just accepted this bs. The german MSM shrugged with there shoulders and brushed it off as a minor inconvenience. F#ck off.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Speaking of which, is there a time? I didn't recall one in the cite.

Interesting piece,

“The president doesn’t go and physically wiretap something,” he said. “But the other issue out there is the unmasking of names, the leaking of names. That happened to [former National Security Adviser] Michael Flynn. The concern we have is: Are there any other surveillance activities in the unmasking of names?”

Perhaps they will rule that Obama didn't wiretap anything, but that something else all too sinister is going on? maybe I'm just interpreting it wrong.

Democrats are going to protect the 1st Black Guy no matter what. So of course there going to say “The president doesn’t go and physically wiretap something,”. Key word here is "Physically". Nixon did not resign because he "physically" stole 15 minutes of tape he "ordered" people to go and steal the tape.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Plus there whole Trump is a Russian Tax Dodger conspiracy was blown straight out of the water when it was discovered on LIVE TV he paid more taxes than Obama, Bernie, and Buffet. That was just a epic fail.

Yep, but Rachel Madcow is still on the news tonight railing and crying
about it, her tin hat must be invisible to her "followers"

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
All those in power, Congressmen, FBI, CIA etc. have said their is NO evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. They would love to bring Trump down, but there is just no evidence for it. It's nothing more than a liberal fantasy, it's the exact same thing as people who claimed Obama was colluding with radical Muslims

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If people are still not understanding that everything being reported by MSM-edia has been prepared by the still fully functioning project mockingbird elements placed within, to prepare news to be full of crap and to mislead, then they still might win. Americans need not allow this, but the only way to win is to let our minds walk away from the left right divide that is enslaving us and stand united against it..

And even though that's the truth, it is going to be the hardest thing for everyone to do, because everyone's CIA sponsored animosity training and brain washing has been pretty darn thorough.
edit: Even our congress and senate is fully compromised. Religious institutions, academics. It is all complicit and compromised.
edit on 19-3-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

We will finally get the long awaited "Evidence" that the big bad Russians caused Hillary to lose.

What do you think is going to be the evidence?

O and I have no doubts Trump Tower wasn't Wiretapped because if it wasn't then how on Earth did Flynn who was in Trump Tower get his phone monitored without his knowledge and THEN leaked?

The other possibility is that Flynn could have been compromised. But even if he was compromised his phone still proves that Trump Tower was hacked.

Great discussion topic.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
All those in power, Congressmen, FBI, CIA etc. have said their is NO evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. They would love to bring Trump down, but there is just no evidence for it. It's nothing more than a liberal fantasy, it's the exact same thing as people who claimed Obama was colluding with radical Muslims

See the thing is Obama did collude with radical Muslims by making a deal with Iran the number 1 state sponsor of terror, trained ISIL, and tried to close Gitmo Bay. There is no comparison to the Trump-Russia collusion. Who Obama mocked Romney when he said Russia is are number 1 Geopolitical Foe.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
But, but, but, but what if they say they have evidence there was collusion, and then they say there is no reasonable evidence Obama bugged trump tower or whatever?.

What then?.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
They don't have anything end of story. The left side was awfuly quiet this weekend don't you agree?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

At least the topic is a good indicator... a canary in a mine, as it were.

If you are screaming and crying about Russian involvement in the last election, it's a good chance you're a Progressive.

~Nod to McStained~

If you are trying to demonize anyone with Russian influence, it's a good chance that you are a Progressive.

~Nods to most of the Democratic party~

If you are reporting on it 24/7, it's a good chance that you are just a reporting organ of the DNC.

~Nods to CNN, NBC, MSNBC, all the other ***BS media~

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Perhaps they will rule that Obama didn't wiretap anything, but that something else all too sinister is going on? maybe I'm just interpreting it wrong.

Another possibility could be that Comey blames it all on the Russians. He could say that the Russians compromised Flynn. Comey may be a good man, but I suspect his lack of skill will do him in, and I cite his ability to no know how to proceed with his political investigations during the campaign. Either way, political drama has never been presented before, as it is now.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree with you on that. I believe tomorrow is just to make it look official. All of the decisions are made behind the curtain.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Revealing interview: Only crime Nunes has seen so far is in the leaks of 'wiretapping' and they are hot on the trail.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Oh, because a partial return from 2005 completely blew the theory out of the water. Gimme a break. Once he releases his returns like other candidates have then the issue will be put to rest. Besides, he promised (lied as usual) that he was going to release the returns multiple time. No wonder snake oil salesman made money, there have always been Trump supporter types.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

What do you think is going to be the evidence?

Well if you buy Obama's excuse Hillary wasn't treated fairly during the Campaign.

And then Nancy's excuse was Comey

The other possibility is that Flynn could have been compromised. But even if he was compromised his phone still proves that Trump Tower was hacked.

100% Agreed. However I think before Flynn was fired/let go I think he tried to find out who had him monitored and who leaked his conversion by ordering his people to do a investigation but the investigation wasn't finished or even close to being done so he had to lie to vp pence for whatever reason my guess is he probably didn't let trump/pence know he had already ordered an investigation.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone
I wonder who will be doing the questions.

Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz would be my choice for questions.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

Oh, because a partial return from 2005 completely blew the theory out of the water. Gimme a break. Once he releases his returns like other candidates have then the issue will be put to rest. Besides, he promised (lied as usual) that he was going to release the returns multiple time. No wonder snake oil salesman made money, there have always been Trump supporter types.

Snowflake alert.

Tax History Project
Presidential Tax Returns

Individual income tax returns — including those of public figures — are private information, protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Indeed, the Internal Revenue Service is barred from releasing any taxpayer information whatsoever, except to authorized agencies and individuals. Like all other citizens, U.S. presidents enjoy this protection of their privacy. Since the early 1970s, however, most presidents have chosen to release their returns publicly. In the hope of making this information more widely available, the Tax History Project at Tax Analysts has compiled an archive of presidential tax returns. In addition, we have made available returns from recent candidates for president, including those running in party primaries. The Tax History Project is currently compiling a more complete archive of candidate returns, and we welcome suggestions on who to include and where to find additional returns.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

It wasn't partial return. It WAS a return from 2005.

No breaks for you.

He promised, then lied, did he give a date on when to release them? Btw, your blinders are on.

"Snake Oil Salesman made money" LMFAO, sorry that really did make me laugh out loud.

...and there will always be hillary supporter types...like you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join